Use Drop Box to Send Documents to Your Professor
The Drop Box is a private file exchange between students and instructors. Instructors see all student drop boxes, but students only see their own.
- Click "Drop Box" in the left tool menu.
- Click "Actions" and then choose "Upload Files."
- Drag-and-drop files from your computer onto the gray box or click the grey box to
choose a file from your computer.
- NOTE: The maximum upload size is 250MB. This can be a single 250MB file or several smaller files that collectively cannot be over 250MB of total content.
- Click "Continue" when finished.