Google Contact Groups
- Log into your Google Mail account.
- Select Mail on the upper left corner of your inbox.
- Select Contacts from the drop down menu.
- Select the contacts in the Contacts list that you wish to add.
- Click the Groups button.
- Select the group you would like to add the contact to or select Create new to create a new group.
Note: If you have multiple addresses saved for a contact, you can choose which address should belong to the contact group by opening the contact and clicking the small arrow next to the group you would like to modify.