Free Printing at University Libraries
Use SHARP copiers for free services, April 13-28
On behalf of University Libraries and Information Technology, we are pleased to offer free printing and copying for students at any University Libraries SHARP copiers, April 13-28! Locations include Payson, Drescher, West LA, and Irvine Libraries.
- To enjoy free printing, you MUST print to any of the UniversityLibrariesFREE queues via Web Print.
- Free student printing and copying is only available at the University Libraries locations listed above, and only from April 13-28.
Print via Web Instructions
- Go to https://print.pepperdine.edu and log in with your Pepperdine network credentials.
- Select Web Print from the left menu.
- Select Submit a Job.
- For free printing, you MUST select from any of the UniversityLibrariesFREE queues, then click Print Options and Account Selection.
- Click Upload Documents.
- Click Upload From Computer and select a PDF.
- Once the document has been uploaded, click Upload and Complete.
- Walk up to any University Libraries SHARP copier in to release your print job with your Pepperdine ID card. Participating locations listed above.
Best wishes for a successful end to the academic year!