New Employee Technology Orientation
Sign up for New Employee Technology Orientation (NETO)
Onboarding new employees is hard enough without having to also explain all the various
technologies that new employees encounter. Phones, Printers, Timecards, Email, WaveNet,
etc....The list goes on.
IT Training wants to make onboarding easier. In this two-day Technology Orientation, we will cover:
- Wifi and Network
- MyID and Passwords
- WaveNet, the HR module, and Kronos Timekeeping
- Printers and Cisco Phones
- Google Suite (Drive, Calendar, and Gmail)
- Web Conferencing
- PeopleSoft Financial Modules
- Travel & Expense
- *Credit Card Reallocation and Substantiation
*Sessions will take place in the afternoon on the second day of the Orientation. If the employee will not need these sessions, they are free to return to their desk for the remainder of the day.
Audience: All employees that are new to the university.