Advertising Executive Jacki Kelley ('88) to Explore Career Insights with President Jim Gash
Pepperdine University Alumni Affairs will host Cocoa with Jim: A Conversation with Jacki Kelley, featuring an online conversation between President Jim Gash (JD ’93) and Jacki Kelley, one of America's most notable advertising executives and the current CEO of dentsu, Americas. The virtual chat will take place on the Zoom platform on Friday, December 11, at noon PST.
Kelley has been a recognized and lauded leader in the advertising and media industries for more than 25 years. She has held a number of leadership roles, including deputy chief operations officer at Bloomberg LP; chief operations officer of Bloomberg Media; chief executive officer, North America, and president of global clients for IPG Mediabrands; and global chief executive officer, Universal McCann. She also serves on the boards of Ad Council, FreshPet and Comic Relief USA.
Kelley’s notable awards include:
- Pepperdine Outstanding Alumni | 40 over 40 Honoree
- #1 on Business Insider’s 30 Most Powerful Women in Advertising list
- Advertising Age’s 100 Most Influential Women in Advertising
- American Advertising Federation Hall of Achievement
- United Way of New York City’s Power of Women to Make a Difference Award
- Matrix Award Honoree by New York Women in Communications
- Advertising Woman of the Year by the Advertising Women of New York
- New York Women in Film & Television Muse Award Honoree
- Crain’s New York Business’s 50 Most Powerful Women in New York
For additional information about the event and to register to attend, visit the Pepperdine University page on the Engage website.