Credit and Exemptions
Viewing Your Convocation Attendance Record
- Log on to WaveNet
- Look in the "Student Services" portion and you will see "Convocation: -." It will include the number of credits a student has received up to that date.
Please note that it may take up to a week for a credit to process. It is better to
be safe than sorry and we encourage all students to inquire about a missing or incomplete
credit as soon as possible.
If you cannot see your record or have technical problems with WaveNet please call the Help Desk at x4357.
Record Change Appeals
- If you identify an issue with your credits and wish to appeal it, please follow the Record Change Appeal Process.
- The deadline to complete a record change appeal for Fall 2017 is Friday, April 27th, 2018 at 5:00pm.
- Please see our Exemption Policy for information on Exemption Requests.
- The deadline to submit the Exemption Request Form and all supporting documentation
with the Convocation Exemption Request Cover Sheet is Monday, January 30th, 2018 at 5:00pm.