Record Change Appeal Process
Our student crew scans many, many events throughout the semester for thousands of students, and our office works diligently to process the scans as soon as we are able. We ask for one week after each alternative event or chapel to process your record properly into Wavenet. Club Convos and spiritual mentorships are processed by the end of the semester. Please be patient with us, and do not hesitate to stop by our office if you have any questions or concerns!
How do I avoid having to complete a Record Change Appeal form?
Thanks for asking! You, the student, are responsible for checking your own Convocation records on a regular basis. Your diligence early in the semester may save you from unnecessary stress later in the semester.
What should I experience when I scan in and out of an event?
Please work with us to make sure your ID cards are properly scanned for credit. We encourage you to make certain you hear the beep and/or watch the scanner light turn from red to green as your card is being scanned in/out. You may request an additional scan if you are uncertain your card was read properly.
What do I do if I still don't see credit one week after the event?
If you identify an issue regarding your credits and you wish to appeal it, please follow the process below:
1. We welcome the opportunity to help you. Feel free to stop by in person at TCC
104 (M-F, 8am - 5pm), call x6837 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Depending on the situation, you may be asked to complete a Record Change Appeal form, so be prepared to answer questions about the event in question.
3. The form will be reviewed by our Appeals Committee, comprised of students and staff.
4. You will be informed of the decision within two weeks.
1. No more than 4 appeals will be processed per student each semester.
2. The decision of the committee is final.
3. All Record Change Appeal forms must be completed in person in the Office of the Chaplain.
The deadline to complete a Record Change Appeal is Friday December 15th, 2017 at 5 p.m.