Language Chapel Policies
To Receive Credit for Language Chapel
- In order to receive convocation credit, students must either be currently enrolled in the language or enrolled last academic year.
- Students who already speak the langauge may also receive credit after applying and obtain approval from the Office of International Studies.
- Students who do not meet these criteria must seek permission to attend by filling out an application for participation (forms are in the Convocation Office or the Office of International Studies and Languages).
- Forms are due to Dr. Paul Begin in the ISL Office.
- For more questions, contact email@example.com