Zoom Chapel has concluded for Spring 2020.
Each Wednesday during Spring 2020, we gathered Zoom as we dealt with the effects of COVID-19.
This weekly touchstone existed to support and remind us of our common identity in the image and belovedness of God. It included a weekly invitation to worship, to pray, and to learn from community members (Pepperdine students and staff) as to how we continue to process through this moment. It also included empowerment of a spiritual practice of the week.
See below for videos of past chapels!
The weekly spiritual practices continue through the Convocation Instagram, with a new practices and prompts posted each Wednesday morning.
Zoom Chapel Recordings
- March 25, 2020 with President Gash, Matthew Paster, and Wes Ruby
- April 1, 2020 with Corrie Zacharia, Maria Luisa Strapasson, and worship with Justin Chai
- April 8, 2020 with Andrea Harris and Ike Egwuonwu
- April 15, 2020 with Rachel Higgins, Rachel Yoshimura, and Jeff Walling
- April 22, 2020 with Won by One, Esther Chung, Launnie Phillips, Ben Hancock, & Madeleine Carr
Request A Spiritual Mentor
You can apply here for an online, spiritual mentor during this season.