Your financial future begins here...
Welcome to the Center for Financial Literacy. It is our hope that we can be a resource to you during your time at Pepperdine and beyond. Our program's tools and resources are designed to simplify the sometimes overwhelming topic of money management. Please explore the site or reach out directly to learn more about our academic courses, money management tools, or financial coaching.
Personal finance education is now more relevant than ever
- Twenty-somethings, on average, hold debt of $45,000 - USA Today
- 56% of Millennials are living paycheck-to-paycheck - Huffington Post
- The student debt burden in the US sits at $1.2 trillion, nearly quadruple what it was a decade ago - CS Monitor
- The class of 2016 graduated with an average student loan debt amount of $37,172 - Edvisors
- Millennials get a "D" in Financial Literacy - Main Street