Fall 2017 Academic Calendars and Course Schedules
- Fall 2017 Add/Drop Dates
- Fall 2017 Book List
- Fall 2017 Semester Calendar
- Fall 2017 Weekly Course Schedule
- Fall 2017 Finals Schedule
Information on Convocation: Convocation is a core part of spiritual and academic life at Pepperdine University and holds a place of special importance in the Lausanne program. As you assess your participation in convocation please keep the following rules in mind:
- In order to receive convocation credit, you must arrive for convocation on time. Anyone arriving after 14h05 will not be counted as present and will not receive credit.
- Students are required to remain for the entire duration of convocation. If a student departs prior to the end of convocation and the house meeting the student will not receive credit.
Spring 2018 Academic Calendars and Course Schedules
- Spring 2018 Add/Drop Dates
- Spring 2018 Book List
- Spring 2018 Semester Calendar
- Spring 2018 Weekly Course Schedule
- Spring 2018 Finals Schedule
The library is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
To access the Lausanne specific section of the Pepperdine library system, click HERE.
- Audio dialogues (vite et bien)
- Exercices de prononciation
- Grammaire conjugaision
- Mango French
- Verb conjugations and dictionary
Tandem Language Learning
The Tandem approach to practicing a foreign language is simple and effective: two persons of differing mother tongues make a commitment to communicate regularly to teach their own language to one another. Tandem partnerships can be made in Lausanne through the University of Lausanne's tandem forum or via "distance learning" through Skype when tandem partners are living abroad. Both linguistic partners are completely autonomous. Each controls their own schedule and levels of intensity for their learning sessions, as well as the content and direction of their mutual tutoring and the types of corrections which best suit their respective language learning goals.
For more information about Tandem and how to sign up through the University of Lausanne's Tandem forum, click HERE.