How to Remove a Job Posting
Sign in to Handshake at pepperdine.joinhandshake.com
2. On the left-hand navigation toolbar, select Jobs.
3. Using the Search function, or by scrolling through the alphabetized list of Jobs, find the position you are trying to post for students.
Note: Job positions are titled with the hiring department listed first, followed by the role being taken on by the student. Ex. Human Resources Student Intern
4. Once you have selected the job you are trying to post, please select the Edit option
for the posting on the right side of the screen.
5. On the first page of the Edit Screen under the Basics tab please look in the bottom left-hand corner where you should see the word �Cancel.�
6. Select the arrow next to the word �Cancel,� to access other options including, �Delete�
7. Click �Delete� to remove the job posting.