2011 TechLearn Faculty Conference
If you found the 2011 Technology and Learning Faculty Conference presentations interesting and would like to learn more, please use the links below to view the session recordings or schedule follow-up consultations. Thank you for your participation and interest.
If you are interested in watching the presentations from the conference, please click the rotating banner above, or the links below.
- Welcome & Keynote Welcome by Gerry Flynn, Keynote by Darryl Tippens
- "Transitioning from Lecturer to Facilitator" by Susan Helm
- "Facilitating Social Interaction in the Classroom with iPads" by Brian Fisher and Tim Lucas
- "Using Courses to Connect and Communicate" by Sharyl Corrado
- "Increasing Student Engagement and Measuring Learning with Clickers" by Greg McNeal
- "Identifying Effective Teaching Practices" by Spring Cooke and Bob McQuaid
- Closing Remarks by Gerry Flynn
Sign up for a Workshop
The Technology and Learning team offers a variety of free workshops, seminars, and other professional development programs for our faculty. To view a current list of events and register, view the event calendar.
Request One-on-One Consultation
Please complete our one-on-one faculty consultation form to request an appointment with a Technology and Learning staff member. The staff will help you determine which technologies best complement your teaching style and curriculum for a specific course. This form should be used to request pedagogical support for a specific learning technology or to request an exploratory meeting to discuss how to purposefully expand the use of technology in a course.
Sponsored by Technology & Learning