If you found the 2011 Technology and Learning Faculty Conference presentations interesting and would like to learn more, please use the links below to view the session recordings or schedule follow-up consultations. Thank you for your participation and interest.
If you are interested in watching the presentations from the conference, please click the rotating banner above, or the links below.
- Welcome & Keynote Welcome by Gerry Flynn, Keynote by Darryl Tippens
- "Transitioning from Lecturer to Facilitator" by Susan Helm
- "Facilitating Social Interaction in the Classroom with iPads" by Brian Fisher and Tim Lucas
- "Using Courses to Connect and Communicate" by Sharyl Corrado
- "Increasing Student Engagement and Measuring Learning with Clickers" by Greg McNeal
- "Identifying Effective Teaching Practices" by Spring Cooke and Bob McQuaid
- Closing Remarks by Gerry Flynn
Sign up for a Workshop
The Technology and Learning group offers a variety of free workshops and seminars for faculty and instructors. Click here to read workshop descriptions. To view a current list of events and register, view the event calendar.
Request One-on-One Consultation
Please complete our one-on-one faculty consultation form to request an appointment with a Technology and Learning staff member. The staff will help you determine which technologies best complement your teaching style and curriculum for a specific course. This form should be used to request pedagogical support for a specific learning technology or to request an exploratory meeting to discuss how to purposefully expand the use of technology in a course.
Sponsored by Technology & Learning