Technology and Learning Faculty Conference 2013
If you found the 2013 conference presentations interesting and would like to learn more, please use the links below to view the sessions or our form to schedule follow-up consultations and workshops. Thank you for your participation and interest.
Unable to attend the conference? Want to get a refresher on your favorite presentation? Follow the links below to see what all our wonderful presenters brought to this year's conference.
- Welcoming Address - Gerry Flynn
- Design for the Mind: What Cognitive Psychology Tell Us About Teaching with Technology - Keynote Address delivered by Dr. Michelle Miller
- Academic and Learning Analytics to Enhance Student Success - Dr. Charla Griffy-Brown
- Blended Learning: Using Google Hangouts and Docs - Dr. Margaret Riel
- Faculty Collaboration Networks - Dr. Owen Hall
- Making Sense of Turnitin Originality Reports - Doug Leigh
- Faculty Professional Development Summer Program 2012 - Dr. Stella Erbes, Dr. Milt Shatzer, Dr. Robert Williams
- Synchronous and Asynchronous Lecture Capture and Distribution in a Learning Environment - Dr. Jim DiLellio and Dr. Bob McQuaid
Sign up for a Workshop
The Technology and Learning group offers a variety of free workshops and seminars for faculty and instructors. Click here to read workshop descriptions. To view a current list of events and register, view the event calendar.
Request One-on-One Consultation
Please complete this form to request a one-on-one faculty consultation with a Technology and Learning staff member. The staff will help you determine which technologies best complement your teaching style and curriculum for a specific course. This form should be used to request pedagogical support for a specific learning technology or to request an exploratory meeting to discuss how to purposefully expand the use of technology in a course.
Sponsored by Technology & Learning