If you found the conference presentations interesting and would like to learn more, please use the links below to schedule follow-up consultations and workshops. Thank you for your participation and interest.
Unable to attend the conference? Want to get a refresher on your favorite presentation? Follow the links below to see what all our wonderful presenters brought to this year's conference.
- Welcoming Address - Gerry Flynn
- Design for the Mind: What Cognitive Psychology Tell Us About Teaching with Technology - Keynote Address delivered by Dr. Michelle Miller
- Academic and Learning Analytics to Enhance Student Success - Dr. Charla Griffy-Brown
- Blended Learning: Using Google Hangouts and Docs - Dr. Margaret Riel
- Faculty Collaboration Networks - Dr. Owen Hall
- Making Sense of Turnitin Originality Reports - Doug Leigh
- Faculty Professional Development Summer Program 2012 - Dr. Stella Erbes, Dr. Milt Shatzer, Dr. Robert Williams
- Synchronous and Asynchronous Lecture Capture and Distribution in a Learning Environment - Dr. Jim DiLellio and Dr. Bob McQuaid
Sign up for a Workshop
The Technology and Learning group offers a variety of free workshops and seminars for faculty and instructors. Click here to read workshop descriptions. To view a current list of events and register, view the event calendar.
Request One-on-One Consultation
Please complete this form to request a one-on-one faculty consultation with a Technology and Learning staff member. The staff will help you determine which technologies best complement your teaching style and curriculum for a specific course. This form should be used to request pedagogical support for a specific learning technology or to request an exploratory meeting to discuss how to purposefully expand the use of technology in a course.
Sponsored by Technology & Learning