Technology and Learning Faculty Conference 2014
If you found the 2014 Technology and Learning Faculty Conference presentations interesting and would like to learn more, please use the links below to view the sessions or our form to schedule follow-up consultations. Thank you for your participation and interest!
Unable to attend the conference? Want to get a refresher on your favorite presentation? Follow the links below to see what all our wonderful presenters brought to this year's conference.
- Welcoming Address - Gerry Flynn
- Keynote Address - Provost Rick Marrs
- A Tablet-Based Interactive e-textbook for Business Statistics - Dr. James DiLellio
- Pepperdine Computer Science Courses - Dr. Stan Warford
- Fostering Study Skills Using Google Apps for Education- Dr. Jennifer Smith
- Thinking About Thinking - Dr. Linda Polin and Dr. Paul Sparks
- Win Win: Gameful Design for Students and Professors - Dr. Paul Sparks and Victoria Stay
- Adobe Connect Panel Discussion- Dr. Linda Purrington, Dr. Reyna Garcia Ramos, Dr. Jeff Schieberl, and Varun Khanna
- Closing Address - Dean Helen Easterling Williams EdD.
Request One-on-One Consultation
Please complete our one-on-one faculty consultation form to request an appointment with a Technology and Learning staff member. The staff will help you determine which technologies best complement your teaching style and curriculum for a specific course. This form should be used to request pedagogical support for a specific learning technology or to request an exploratory meeting to discuss how to purposefully expand the use of technology in a course.