Hybrid Teaching Certificate

Hybrid

After a successful summer Hybrid Teaching Certificate course, the Technology and Learning team will be offering it again this fall.  All full-time and adjunct faculty are welcome and encouraged to participate.  The 6-week hybrid/blended course will kick off with a face-to-face (F2F) session at the West Los Angeles (WLA) campus, followed by four weeks of online learning via Courses and Zoom, and conclude with a second F2F session at the WLA Campus. The tutorial course is designed to get faculty acclimated to teaching and learning in an online environment.

RSVP today!

F2F Date:    Wednesday, October 2, 2019 (5 - 9 PM)
Online:        October 3 - November 12, 2019
F2F Date:    Wednesday, November 13, 2019 (5 - 9 PM)
Location:    West Los Angeles (WLA) Graduate Campus and Online via Zoom

Hear what your colleagues had to say about the summer 2019 Hybrid Certificate course:

"I am extremely pleased with what I learned and am excited to revamp that work that I have done in the past. These tools will provide today's students with a better learning experience. Thank you for the opportunity."
"I can tell that the design of this course was a LOT of work, and the TechLearn team modeled the best practices that would be needed for an excellent hybrid course."

Please note: Participants will receive a Hybrid Teaching Certificate for successfully completing the requirements.