Adobe Connect Web Conferencing
Have a burning question about using Adobe Connect? We've compiled a list of materials here to help you sort it out. Here you'll find links to training, support resources, and even a small poster you can print out and keep handy whenever you're starting up a connect session.
Quick Reference Poster
If you'd like to print out a handy to use Quick Reference sheet, click here. (It is a high quality printable image - it may take a while to load.)
Students can contact the Help Desk or a graduate campus support representative for training.
Faculty members may sign up for a one-on-one faculty consultation.
Online training resources:
Adobe Connect Technical Support can be reached at (800) 422-3623 or http://helpx.adobe.com/adobe-connect/connect-support.html.
- Test your web browser for Adobe Connect
- Download and install the Adobe Connect browser add-in (Version 9.x) before your first session.
- Use Mozilla Firefox for the best experience. Other web browsers will work, but we see fewer issues with Firefox compared to all other web browsers.
- Always plug your headset into your web browser before you begin any online meeting software.
- Check your Internet bandwidth to make sure you have a consistent, reliable, and fast connection. Use a wired (Ethernet) connection whenever possible to avoid potential wireless issues.
Any other questions? Contact us here: firstname.lastname@example.org