Courses Student Guide
Before accessing your Courses page, you must ensure that you are using a supported browser on its updated version.
- Use Google Chrome, Firefox, or Safari for the best experience.
- There are also a few browser add-ons that will help you view all of the Courses content.
If you have already completed everything listed above, you are ready to log in.
- Log in using your Pepperdine NetworkID:
- Click "Pepperdine Login" in the top right
2. Click on one of the course tabs to view more information about the class.
- Eg. "BA 355.01 Sp17"
Note: If you do not see a class that you are currently enrolled in, you can use the "Preferences" tab in "My Workspace" to arrange which sites will appear at the top of the page.
3. Use the Navigation Bar on the left side of the page to see additional resources for the class
- Eg. "Resources"
- If a selected tab is empty, the professor probably has not set-up this page.
Courses can be very daunting and confusing at first, but after spending a little bit of time figuring out how to navigate the site, it will become very simple. Of course, there is always potential for glitches and other problems to arise, or maybe you just have questions about the site itself.
- At the top left every element on a Courses page, there is a little blue question mark button. Press the button to view a pop-out window that explains what the element is and how to use it.
- Refer to the Student Guide to get a more detailed description of any aspect of Courses.
- Contact the Pepperdine Help Desk for immediate Courses assistance.