Important Information Regarding
2014-2015 New Student (Freshman/Transfer) Campus Housing
If you are a new student coming to Pepperdine, we encourage you to create and/or update your housing profile starting June 1st. Please click here for instructions. Keep the following information in mind as you prepare to register for housing:
- Housing selection day for incoming Freshmen students begins at 8AM (PDT) on Monday, July 7, 2014. Eligible locations are all first year residence halls.
- Priority room selection will go to those who have linked up with roommates from 8AM to 12PM (noon) PDT. Those without a roommate(s), solo residents can choose after 12PM (noon) PDT.
- Roommate Gateway will be shutdown temporarily from 6AM-8AM on Monday, July 7, 2014. At 8AM you will be able to log in, search for and select housing. This process was put in place in order to create a fair and equal opportunity for all students.
- Keep in mind that Roommate Gateway controls logins; only one login per student ID is allowed in the housing selection site during room selection.
- Transfer students will create a profile on Roommate Gateway and will be able to search for roommates but will be hand placed in a transfer student housing area by the housing office. If you are a transfer student, please email firstname.lastname@example.org by the end of the day on Monday, July 7, 2014, if you have a specific roommate in mind.
Seaver Spring 2014 Move Outs
April 25: Undergraduates move out by 9AM
April 27: Graduating seniors move out by 11AM
April 25-May3: No Interim Offered due to Pepperdine University Bible Lectures
Seaver Summer Session 1
May 4: Session 1 Students move in between 1PM-5PM
May 31: Session 1 Students move out by 9AM
Seaver Summer Session 2
June 1: Session 2 Students move in between 1PM-5PM
June 28: Session 2 Students move out by 9AM
Seaver Incoming Freshmen/Transfers/New Students
June 1: New Students create online profile and begin room/roommate search
June 1: Deadline to contact Disability Services Office for housing accommodations
June 15: Deadline to submit Residency Exemption petitions
July 7: Portal opens at 8AM (PDT) for freshmen to choose rooms. Transfers link with other transfers but HRL will place you in your room.
Seaver Summer Session 3
June 29: Session 3 Students move in between 1PM-5PM
July 26: Session 3 Students move out by 9AM
School of Public Policy
Graduate School of Business Management
Graduate School of Education Psychology
School of Law
Seaver Fall 2014 Move In Information
August 18: International Students move in & attend NSO. Refer to your arrival time assigned by Student Activities
August 18: Sophomores attending Year2Day1 Retreat move in between 8AM-5PM. Trip leaves early the 19th.
August 19: All other new students move in & attend NSO. Refer to your arrival time assigned by Student Activities
August 23: Returning students move in 8am-6pm
August 24: Returning students move in 8am-6pm (HRL staff available at 1pm due to church involvement around the Malibu/LA community)