Printing & Copy Services
Need to Print?
^For bulk and special order copying, printing, and faxing services
Sharp Public Printer Locations
|Location||Color/Black & White Printer||Black & White Only Printer|
|TAC 1 Library Hub||Yes||Yes|
|Café Fresca, CCB 2nd floor||Yes||-|
|The Sandbar, Tyler Campus Center||Yes||Yes|
|Drescher Campus Computer Lab||Yes||-|
|Drescher Campus Library||Yes||-|
|West LA Campus Library||Yes||Yes|
|Encino Campus Library||Yes||-|
|Irvine Graduate Campus Library||-||Yes|
|Westlake Village Graduate Campus Library||-||Yes|
Copier Refresh Project - July and August 2016
Our copiers have been refreshed with new models from Sharp Business Systems. To find out more about how to use our new fleet of copiers, visit my-sharp.com/pepperdine.mysharp.aspx for how-to instructions for each type of machine on campus or sign up for a group/departmental training.
Why Are We Changing?
- To provide you with new, state of the art equipment to copy, print, scan and fax.
- To reduce our total number of printer devices, including desk printers.
- To reduce our overall expenses for equipment, service and supplies.
- To reduce our carbon footprint related to office equipment and printing.
What Will Sharp Be Providing?
- New multifunction printers (MFD's) that copy, print, scan and fax.
- Black & White and Color printers networked across all campuses.
- All inclusive service and supply programs for all of our printers.
- Training sessions and tools for all of the new equipment and software.
- Ongoing support, measurements, and metrics to make sure we're meeting our goals.
Information Technology provides support for all departmental copiers. For questions or to report issues, please call the IT Service Desk at 310-506-4357 (HELP).