Printing & Copy Services
Copier Refresh Project - July 2016
With Pepperdine's copier contract with Canon expiring, our copiers will be refreshed
with new models from Sharp Business Solutions. Delivery will begin Monday, July 18
with installations beginning shortly after on Wednesday, July 20.
To find out more about how to use our new fleet of copiers, visit my-sharp.com/pepperdine.mysharp.aspx for how-to instructions for each type of machine on campus, attended a group training list on the Training Schedule below, or sign up for a specialized group/departmental training.
- My Sharp Online Training (See how to use the devices on our campuses)
- Pepperdine Printing Services Website (For bulk and special order copying, printing, and faxing services.)
- Copy Services Request Form (Make requests and report problems.)
- Add money to your Pepperdine ID Card
Why Are We Changing?
- To provide you with new, state of the art equipment to copy, print, scan and fax.
- To reduce our total number of printer devices, including desk printers.
- To reduce our overall expenses for equipment, service and supplies.
- To reduce our carbon footprint related to office equipment and printing.
We have selected Sharp Business Systems as our partner in this program. Sharp will provide the
following products and services:
- New multifunction printers (MFD's) that copy, print, scan and fax. To use these machines,
- you will log in using your employee ID badge.
- Network printers (black and white and color).
- All inclusive service and supply programs for all of our printers.
- Training sessions and tools for all of the new equipment and software.
- Ongoing support and measurement of community satisfaction.
- Ongoing measurement and reporting to make sure we're meeting our goals.
|Thursday, July 21|
|9:00 AM & 3:00 PM||Drescher Computer Lab|
|2:00 PM||Facilities Management and Planning break room|
|Friday, July 22|
|9:00 AM and 2:00 PM||Clinical Law Program Office, Room 104E|
|11:00 AM||Center for Communication and Business Cafe Fresca, 2nd floor|
|Monday, July 25||Tyler Campus Center|
|9:00 AM||Tyler Campus Center, Sandbar|
|2:00 PM||Cultural Arts Center Faculty Lounge Room 103|
|Tuesday, July 26|
|Morning||TAC Floor 4 (Floating)*|
|Morning||TAC Floor 3 (Floating)*|
|11:00 AM||Athletics, Heritage Hall, Room 101|
|Afternoon||TAC Floor 2 (Floating)*|
|Afternoon||TAC Floor 1 (Floating)*|
|Wednesday, July 27|
|Morning||West LA Floor 4 & 5 (Floating)*|
|Afternoon||West LA Floor 2 & 3 (Floating)*|
|Thursday, July 28|
|(As Needed)**||Westlake Village|
*Sharp Trainers will be on location available to provide training at any time
**Sharp Trainers will be on location by request pending installation/training the day before.
If you would like to schedule a specialized group training for your department, you can sign up for a time slot by visiting bitly.com/CopierTraining.
Personal Wireless Printers are Prohibited
Wireless printers are prohibited at all campuses and student residences (Seaver and Drescher student residences and the Page Apartments) with wireless coverage. Wireless printers interfere with the Pepperdine wireless signal. When discovered, these devices will be shut down.
Information Technology provides support for all departmental copiers. For questions or to report issues, please call the IT Service Desk at 310-506-4357 (HELP).