Toggle widget is a clickable list embed with detailed content under each section. Allows up to 20 items.
Full | Three-quarters | Two-thirds | Half
- If you are not logged on, see How to Log On to OU Campus.
- Click the Content tab.
- Click the New button.
- Click the Toggle Widget.
Note: You do not need to be in the widgets folder as all widgets will be created in each department's widgets folder.
- Optional: the Heading Text, Heading Size, and URL sections.
Note:The heading text will appear above the content area of the widget.
- For each toggle to be displayed, select the Show Toggle checkbox.
- Enter a Toggle Heading for each toggle to be displayed.
Note: If you want to order your tabs from most recent to oldest then it is recommended to start adding from the last toggle option so in the future when you need more toggle items on top you will not have to reorder the existing ones.
- Give your widget a filename.
Note: It is highly recommended to begin the name of the widget with its type followed by the purpose of the widget with hyphens in between. Do not enter a file extension, and make sure to only use lowercase letters, numbers, hyphens and underscores.
- Click the Create button.
- In the edit window, select the region to edit.
Note: that this will appear once a toggle heading is selected.
- Once you are done editing, click the Save button. This will bring you to the Preview window.
- Click the Edit button and repeat the toggle editing steps for each.
- When you are done editing all toggles, click the publish button. See Basic Steps to Publish Content.
Review and Edit:
- To add or remove a toggle item or edit the widget heading check-out the widget and go to the Properties button.
- To edit a toggle content region click on the toggle you wish to edit to expand the content region and click the Edit button.
- Save and Publish.