Pepperdine prides itself in offering robust, world-class benefits which contribute to your total compensation package.
- Explore Your Benefits Package
- Tuition Discount and Education Exchange
- Paid Time Off/Leaves of Absence
- Information on Worker's Compensation
- 1095-C Frequently Asked Questions
As always, please contact us if you have any questions.
Benefit Town Hall
For more information about this year's plan changes, a recording of the May 21, 2015 Benefit Town Hall can be found here. This session covered topics such as:
- The new benefits enrollment platform and tools
- Affordable Care Act impacts to Pepperdine
- Changes to the Anthem Blue Cross EPO and HMO
- Changes to the Kaiser HMO
- New voluntary insurance options offered through MetLife
The Future of Health Care
Click here to view the March 26, 2015 Graziadio School's Health Care Symposium Keynote Address by Susan Dentzer, Senior Policy Adviser for the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation. Ms. Dentzer describes the complexities and challenges of the current health care situation in the United States and how it compares to the rest of the world.