Pepperdine University's secure attachment server allows you to send encrypted attachments. This service is also useful for sending very large files, up to 20Gb per message.
Best Practices and Uses
- Attachments are encrypted. This is required by Unversity policy when transmitting RESTRICTED information.
- The body of the message is not encrypted; do not place RESTRICTED information in the body of the message.
- File attachments sent through this system do not count against the end user's email storage quota.
- Attachments are listed as hyperlinks at the bottom of the email message for the recipient to download.
- Download links that expire are securely deleted from the system.
Click here to log in to the large attachment interface: https://attachments.pepperdine.edu
How to Guides
For support with email and troubleshooting, please call the Help Desk at (310) 506-4357 (HELP) or Toll free (USA): (866) 767-8623 (24 hours per day/7 days per week.)