The following textbook orders information is for full-time and fully employed programs only.
Note: Executive program classes will be contacted separately.
Faculty Desk Copies & Electronic Resources
Faculty should first reach out to the publisher directly to request textbook desk copies and instructor materials. If verification is required, please have the publisher contact Doris Jones by telephone at 310.568.5553 or via email at Doris.Jones@pepperdine.edu.
By registering on the publisher's website, faculty will automatically receive an email
notification when a new edition of the book is available. Please be aware the bookstore
may not be able to order older editions; therefore, it is best to have a back-up plan
in the event this occurs.
Electronic resources can be secured from our Pepperdine library.
Student Book Orders through Pepperdine Bookstore
Faculty are encouraged to place student book orders through the Pepperdine Bookstore. This will allow students to order books online with free shipping. Students also have the option to rent some textbooks through the bookstore. If you would like to check if your book is already available for rent or if you wish to select from a list of books that are available to rent, please visit Follett's home page.
If you are asked to register, please use the password for the respective bookstore specified below. In the section where it asks for an additional person or email address to receive a confirmation please add: firstname.lastname@example.org.
**If you choose not to use a book, please notify us.**
|West Los Angeles Campus Bookstore||Drescher Campus Bookstore|
|WLA Bookstore||Drescher Bookstore|
|Calabasas, Encino, Irvine, Online, and WLA||Malibu|
|Password: 855||Password: 087|
The following information is required:
- Please provide the course prefix and section number to verify location (e.g. ACCT 555.55)
- Is this the same book order as the previous trimester for this course?
- Book title
- Author and Edition
- ISBN - Particularly important since more than one version might be available. You may use ISBN 10 or ISBN 13 which is the latest format (be sure not to include the instructor's edition ISBN).
- Is this book order for all sections (different campuses / days) for this class?
- Does this version include a CD or other material?
- Is this book required or optional material?
If you have questions about your textbook, the Follett Book Store Personnel are available for assistance at:
|West Los Angeles Bookstore||Malibu (Drescher Campus) Bookstore|
Tessa Faciane, Manager
If you experience problems ordering online, please email your order to: email@example.com