Center for Career and Professional Development
The Center for Career and Professional Development (CCPD) at the Graziadio Business School is committed to the professional growth and success of our graduates. We support students and alumni with a holistic exploration of values and career paths and promote lifelong career development through increased self-awareness and self-efficacy. The CCPD provides an array of career development tools and teaches essential skills to facilitate the pursuit of individual career goals and aspirations. We partner with the global professional community and forge career connections among students, alumni and employers. Through these efforts we aim to help students and graduates fulfill lives of purpose and service as values-centered leaders.
CMC Weekly Bulletin can be viewed here
This is NOT an exhaustive list of all jobs coming through Pepperdine. Please check the career portal for ALL jobs. Current students can access the career portal via Wavenet. Alumni can log in via the link
Finance, Accounting, Investment Banking, and Asset Management
Senior Accountant (Real Estate Firm) NEW!
The position will be responsible for the day-to-day accounting of assigned funds or assets as well as cash controls for the bank accounts associated with these funds or assets.
• Prepare and analyze the financial statements, general ledgers, subsidiary ledgers, budgets, cash flow projections
• Perform daily activities such as receive checks, post receipts and prepare deposits; review and post payable invoices; review and post tenant billing adjustments; review and post prepayment application to open charges, and; update gross sales reports.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS: (including certification, licenses, etc.)
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Related Field.
• 3+ years' experience
• Real estate/private equity experience.
TECHNICAL SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Word.
• Demonstrated knowledge of GAAP accounting.
• Experience in PeopleSoft, Yardi, MRI, J. D. Edwards or comparable software.
Target salary is $85K with excellent perks and benefits.
Send resume to Jamelle Nelson at email@example.com
Senior Financial Analyst NEW!
The Sr. Financial Analyst is responsible for the analytical activities related to the performance of our retail stores.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Lead labor related performance analytics including reporting and recommendations for improvement
• Manage projects associated with operational improvement, with a focus on labor efficiency
• Develop models to support key decisions and maximize long-term value
• Provide support to Retail Group for the company commission program
• Supports the annual strategic plan, annual operating plan, and monthly forecast processes that relate to Retail Operation activity
• Establish close working relationships with all key functional teams and team leaders
• Develop a clear understanding of business needs and proactively address those needs
• Drive efforts to improve processes and profitability by developing insightful analytics and reports
• Design and lead complex ad hoc analyses to support key decisions
• Other duties as assigned
• Supervisory Responsibility – no
• Organizational Scope – Works with various departments and outside parties
• Responsible for maintaining Confidential Information - yes
• Travel – negligible
• Equipment Used – computer, printer, copier, fax
Qualifications – Education and Experience
• MBA from a nationally recognized institution with outstanding academic credentials
• 4+ years' experience in financial management
• Multi-unit retail experience with specific experience in operations and planning
• Proficient user of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Access
• Considerable experience with IBM's Cognos and TM1, as well as other financial software / systems
• Tableau experience is desirable
• Superior analytical skills and intellectual curiosity with the ability to develop and manage complex financial models
• Experience as a strategic thinker and the ability to effectively translate strategies into financial plans
• Proven ability to build strong relationships at all levels throughout an organization
• Demonstrated team leadership skills
• Adapt quickly to changes in priorities and business conditions
• Experience, and comfort, working in a fast-paced business environment with ability to consistently meet tight deadlines
• Well-developed presentation skills
Physical Demands – Environment and Work Conditions
General office environment requiring ability to:
• Stand, walk, sit for extended periods of time
• Speak and listen to others in person and over the phone
• Use keyboard and read from computer screen and reports
• Lift up to 15 lbs.
Level of language needed to successfully accomplish the essential duties
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents. Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors.
Level of mathematical skills needed to successfully accomplish the essential duties
• Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
Level of reasoning skills needed to successfully accomplish the essential duties
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
Please send resume to Kahzah Mims at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sr. Financial Analyst III NEW!
Los Angeles, CA
ICANN is seeking a dynamic finance professional with a strong Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) skills and accounting background to join our growing company and FP&A team. The Senior Financial Analyst (SFA) position is an outstanding opportunity to work closely with leadership in our corporate headquarters, regional hubs and engagement centers around the world to provide relevant reporting, business analysis and advice to management so timely decisions can be made. The SFA will also help develop analytical processes for financial dashboards and work cross-functionally on various initiatives to maximize efficiencies while controlling costs. This position has a significant amount of interaction with internal and external stakeholders and requires excellent business advisory and communication skills.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have
- expertise in facilitating the budgeting, forecasting, reporting and analysis of multiple departments/ cost centers
- strong project management skills with an ability to manage multiple, concurrent projects in order to meet aggressive deadlines,
- experience with collaboration and consensus building across functions
- desire to proactively engage with Finance colleagues and business partners to identify opportunities for business process improvements and cost savings
- learning agility, intellectual curiosity and adaptability in assuming new responsibilities and handling unfamiliar material
- Report actuals vs. budget and forecasts, prepare detailed variance explanations, meet with budget owners to review results, identify corrective actions needed (coding, budget classifications, accruals, or other issues), etc. on a monthly basis
- Partner with the Accounting team to book accruals, reclassifications, and other journal entries as part of the monthly close process to ensure the accuracy and completeness of financial results
- Identify risks and opportunities to management and recommend strategies to achieve company financial goals
- Participate in the quarterly financial forecast process by running and maintaining forecast models
- Provide commentary and visibility into financial performance and key business drivers in order to provide business insights to internal customers and management
- Assist in reporting and forecasting key performance indicators using historical and statistical methods
- Assist in the development of operating dashboards (KPIs/balanced scorecard)
- Report consolidated financial statements and analysis to the management team
- Perform specialized financial and cost analysis (e.g., cash-flow analysis, "what-if" analysis); and prepare related reports (e.g., pro-forma financial statements)
- Assist in the improvement of the internal and external reporting framework by performing ongoing analysis of processes and providing recommended solutions for business process issues (etc. budgeting, forecasting and management reporting process)
- Assist in the preparation of business review presentations, the annual budget presentation and board support documents for internal and external publication
- Manage/ support ad-hoc reporting needs as requested from internal and external stakeholders
- Act as the subject matter expert for key functions (e.g. personnel costs, ICANN meetings costs, functional budgets, initiatives, etc.)
- Other duties as assigned or requested
- FP&A and Accounting experience, including accruals, reclassifications, financial statements reporting, consolidations, variance analysis, data analysis, forecasting and budgeting
- Bachelor's degree with 6 years of experience or Master's degree with 4 years of experience. Major in Finance or Accounting required. MBA is highly preferred
- Strong knowledge of financial systems (major ERP is a plus) and high level of proficiency in Excel (v-lookup, pivots, macros, etc.) and PowerPoint is required.
- Strong analytical and financial modeling skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated team player with strong ability to interact with all levels of management
- Experience with the implementation /administration of budgeting software a plus
- Ability to work flexible hours as required
- Good organizational skills and able to handle a high work volume
- Ability to get along with others, be punctual, and follow instructions.
- Ability to follow ICANN policies and procedures as well as our Operating principles.
Send resume to email@example.com
Financial Planner NEW!
We are looking for a Financial Planner (full-time position) for a money management firm in Century City. Preference is for someone who is more on the junior end of their career, but with at least 3-5 years of prior experience in this role and with direct client interface in their background. Salary is in the $70k-100k range. This is a growth hire – they are looking to add a Financial Planner to an existing team who would report to the Director of Financial Planning. You should be local, i.e., within reasonable driving distance to office in Century City.
Don't delay! Call today! 310-798-6979 x6901 or send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Accounts Receivable Clerk
Are you looking to work for a large worldwide known company? Do you have experience in Accounts Receivable? If so, we want to speak with you. We have partnered with a leading company in Cypress to help identify an experienced Accounts Receivable Clerk for immediate hire.
This is a long term temporary position offering a foot in the door of a top corporation. In this role you will be responsible for:
• Cash applications
• Bank deposits
• Journal entry preparation
• Account reconciliations
• Reporting using MS Excel
We are looking for someone with:
• 1 – 2 years' experience in accounts receivables
Hours are full time, M-F from 8am – 5pm.
To apply submit resume today to email@example.com. Our client is looking to interview ASAP.
Orange County CA
*Controller with 4 yrs college degree min., Aerospace or Manufacturing background up to $145-165K
*Senior Accountant with DELTEK VISION up to $76K-80K
*Senior Accountant with Timberline or Sage 300 with 5 yrs exp.
*Senior Accountant with CPA or passed exams with 3+ yrs public accounting
*Accounting Manager with CPA must have strong leadrship and large ERP system with 5+ yrs experience
Inventory/Cost Accounting Manager
If you're an inventory/cost accounting manager in the LA area, Forever 21 is looking for you to start an exciting role with us ASAP!
If you or someone you know has at least 4+ years of strong large-company inventory accounting experience, please send your resume to Jonathan.Meyrowitz@forever21.com.
Full-Time Staff Accountant
Budget Wireless is looking for an ambitious individual who is willing to contribute to a growing fast paced small business in the Retail Wireless Industry. We currently own and operate 90 retail cellphone locations. The qualified candidate must be able to manage multiple projects and work either independently or in small teams to accomplish tasks. This work may include working under minimal supervision. Strengths of the successful candidate must include: the ability to multi-task, strong organization skills, reconciliation skills, strong attention to detail and a sense of urgency to accomplish a task large or small. Candidate will work alongside a Staff Accountant and report to the Controller and/or Assistant Controller of the Company.
Duties will include:
- Daily Bank Reconciliations for various bank accounts
- Retail Accounting including reconciliation of various 3rd party reports
- Commission Calculations, Research and Dispute Resolution
- Accounts Payable/Receivable
- Aging Statements
- Inventory Management
- Journal Entries
- P&L reporting
- Reviewing/Inputting Data
- Invoice Management
- Successful completion of entry-level college accounting coursework
- Strong reconciliation experience is preferred
- Strong operations experience would be preferred
- Back-end accounting/retail experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- 2-5 years experience
- SAP experience preferred
- Proficient use of Microsoft Word and Outlook
- Extensive experience using Excel
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Marketing, Product Manager, PR, & Social Media
Artisan Creative has spent the last 20+ years in creative staffing and recruitment helping candidates find both freelance and full-time roles in the Print, Digital, Broadcast, Marketing, Social Media and Communication fields.
We work with a variety of clients from Advertising and Design agencies to in-house teams in the Entertainment, Health and Beauty, Fashion, Financial, Technology and Manufacturing verticals to name a few. For a complete list of our core capabilities, please visit artisancreative.com
Visit our blog to access over 400 articles on interviewing best practices, job search and freelancing tips.
Artisan Creative is a WBENC-Certified Women's Business Enterprise and Equal Opportunity Employer.
Senior Digital Marketing Manager #12450 NEW!
Los Angeles, CA 90025
Artisan Creative is seeking a full time Senior Digital Marketing Manager for our client in the brand accessories space. If you are passionate about all things digital and have always wanted to work with top brands and global retailers this opportunity could be the one for you.
The ideal candidate has a keen understanding for marketing strategy and is highly interested in not only solving market problems but is also a strong story-teller.
- Lead the development for influencer marketing and audience monetization through strategic planning and creative content marketing campaigns to promote various products.
- Work with design and sales teams to develop and participate in pitches to leading retailers
- Develop relationships with influencers and management agencies. Identify key partners and unique, strategic programs for each.
- Manage day to day influencer relations, communication and execution
- Foster customer relationships and drive case studies
- Development and delivery of creative and media briefs
- Manage budget allocations and negotiate efficient programs.
- Strategic planning and thoughtful execution of influencer and content marketing campaigns to promote the properties
- Ongoing monitoring and reporting of consumer, competitor and brand activity with analysis and recommendations. Develop and issue meeting reports, status reports and post mortems
- Create a valuation model and associated KPI's for influencer properties
- Min 5-7 years of experience in retail, advertising, marketing or merchandising environment.
- Experience in the fashion is required.
- Experience with in influencer marketing, social media required.
- Creative problem solver with a strong work ethic and ability to work within a team.
- Excellent analytical and negotiation skills
Please provide your resume, portfolio or URL where applicable as well as three references for consideration. Additionally, please provide 3-5 bullet points as to how your experience best relates to the requirements. Unless specified, roles are not open to relocation or remote candidates and only local candidates will be considered. Thank you.
To apply: Please reference the Job # and Title in the subject matter of your email and submit to email@example.com
1) Email Marketing Manager NEW!
Department: Digital Demand Generation
Our client is a successful company in the B2B and B2C small business services market. They have helped millions of small businesses establish themselves as financially responsibly and therefore able to grow! Their team is fun and energetic with smart people. this is an opportunity to further your experience and learn from a smart and dedicated team! Great benefits and Bonus potential. The office has a great view of the beach in beautiful Malibu!
- Expertise in email best practices including contact strategies, design, A/B testing, delivery and deliverability issues, customer segmentation, and analytics/performance management
- Writing content for emails
- 4-5 years experience in digital marketing capacity
- Various Email Platforms
The Email Marketing Manager role is responsible for leading the development and creation of direct marketing email campaign strategies that support the profitable sales growth of customer lifecycle and retention. The Email Marketing Manager role will directly interface with functional leadership to define and implement strategies that will be applied to B2B marketing activities.
Strong collaboration will be required with leadership to understand opportunities and leverage internal and external resources to drive lead generation. Develops strategical plans, manages and executes marketing, promotion and data management initiatives through the direct oversight of email marketing channels.
To apply: Send resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org please include your biggest email marketing success! Email Design, Email Copywriting, Email Marketing
2) Digital Marketing Analyst
Los Angeles, CA
HIRING a Fulltime Digital Marketing Analyst - Mid-level on the Westside!
1. Heavy search analytics - Paid search across multiple Traffic sources
2. 2+ years of data analytical Leadership (marketing campaigns)
3. Must love Analystics!!!!!
Email Lisa.Berube@CreativeGroup.com if you're interested in applying!
3) Jr/Mid Level Graphic Designer
HIRING Jr/Mid Level Graphic Designer w/ experience working in Music/Entertainment industry. Top Skills:
1. Work in Fast paced entertainment/music industry
2. Production Artist skills
3. Band Merchandise experience
This is a fulltime role in Culver City
Lisa.Berube@CreativeGroup.com if you're interested! Please send resume/portfolio.
Project Manager, Marketing #2666
Westlake Village, CA
About Guitar Center
Guitar Center embodies the world of creativity and music by inspiring our teammates to find their own individual sound. We strive to develop lifelong musicians and make a difference in the world by enabling musicians and non-musicians alike to experience the almost indescribable happiness that comes from playing an instrument. We believe in putting our customers first, engaging with respect and integrity and fulfilling our mission with passion.
Do you love music? Do you believe in the power of music to bring people together? If you do, and you want to be a key player in an organization whose purpose is to fill the world with more music and to develop generations of new musicians then we have a position where you can find your sound.
Are you energized by the idea of turning the marketing strategist's vision into reality? Do you thrive on organization, keeping everyone involved with a project on track? If the answer is a resounding YES, we have an opportunity for you.
What's in it for you?
- An awesome campus that showcases our love of music with offices, conference rooms and hallways covered wall-to-wall with guitars and rock memorabilia
- Enticing employee discount on all Guitar Center products and gear
- Free sound proof practice studios located on campus, stocked with guitars, basses, keyboards, drum kits, mics, etc... available for all GC employees! (Some even have recording capabilities!)
- Guitar Center Jam sessions -- Guitar Center employees form bands who then showcase their songs and skills -- this is entirely voluntary!)
- Excellent medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Subsidized gym memberships
- A matching 401k program
Job Title: Marketing Project Manager
The Marketing Project Manager oversees Retail/E-Commerce Marketing Plan execution throughout ideation, scheduling, product list development, creative development, various vetting processes, production and implementation. Projects include various advertising mediums such as print, video/photo, email, web, in-store support, and more.
Manage and facilitate the annual retail marketing calendar, programs and projects through a continual process. This includes working cross functionally with marketing, merchants, finance and creative to assure key milestones, agreements, hand offs and coordination of information and assets through the retail planning calendar. The project manager is responsible to coordinate deliverables to deadline, assure communications throughout the process, track the process and milestones, set and hold meetings, report outages and assure all parties are aware and informed on progress.
Characteristics that hit the right note:
- Analytical Competencies
- Business Acumen
- Relationship Building
- Customer Focus
- Organizational Expert
- Prioritization Talents
- Project Management Expertise
- Technology Skills
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Project Tracking, Reporting and Documentation (maintain dashboard)
- Ensure all parties are aligned on project details, responsibilities and delivery dates
- Diagnose and relieve all bottlenecks throughout process
- Escalate issues that arise to management when necessary in order to maintain schedule
- Reporting, monitoring, calendar managing, handling changes and updates
- Use Workflow Management system to track projects and record all decisions/direction collected, keeping project status and info up-to-date
- Advise on workflow efficiencies to continually evolve our processes workflows to align with business needs
To join our band you will need the following experience:
- Bachelor's Degree is preferred in business/marketing-related field
- 6 years of Project Management experience within marketing/advertising environment (in addition to degree or years of previous experience).
- Experience working within Project Management Systems (such as Quickbase, Workfront, Wrike, etc)
- Mac/PC operating proficiency
- Strong understanding of developing various types of marketing tactics (ie Print, Web Development, Email, Video/Radio Advertisements, Social Media Campaigns)
Apply at https://recruiting.adp.com/srccar/public/RTI.home?c=1156951&d=ExternalCareerSite&rb=TWEETMYJOBS&r=5000316220706#/
Notify email@example.com of your application
Growth Marketing Strategist
Aliso Viejo, CA
What you'll be doing...
Verizon Connect is guiding a connected world on the go by automating, optimizing and revolutionizing the way people, vehicles and things move through the world. Our full suite of industry-defining solutions and services put innovation, automation and connected data to work for customers and help them be safer, more efficient and more productive. With more than 3,500 dedicated employees in 15 countries, we deliver leading mobile technology platforms and solutions.
As a SaaS leader, we know our talent is the most important component to our success. We hire top talent and empower them to do their best work. As a division of Verizon, we combine the fun and excitement of a start-up environment with the resources, operational excellence, and brand recognition of an established tech giant.
As a Growth Marketing Strategist your role is to be part manager, part product owner, and part scientist. It will be your job to identify and build the growth levers across our products and services within targeted verticals.
You'll do this by using your strong data-driven approach to identify the highest potential areas across the product experience, then test variants of those experiences that unlock growth. Reporting to our Director of Integrated Marketing, you'll partner across the company to develop a rapid pace of testing, learning, iterating and improving customer acquisition and retention. You strive for growth that is fundamental and core to the vertical market segments you manage.
• Choosing in accordance with the other departments which metrics/KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) to focus on.
• Bringing traditional and creative ideas on how to grow those KPIs.
• Partner with Analytics & BI resources to expand and refine our understanding of user engagement.
• Partner with MarComm teams to coordinate acquisition and engagement goals and methodologies in understanding what drives our entire customer lifecycle.
• Coordinate and maintain the vertical segment growth roadmap.
• Work with Product Management, Design, and Onboarding teams to launch vertically aligned packages.
• Exchanging ideas/data/feedback with other departments (Product, Marketing, other growth managers) in order to present results and make our offerings more vertically user-centric.
• Discover market driven thought leadership insights.
What we're looking for...
• 3+ years' experience in product management, product marketing and/or business intelligence.
• 3+ years' experience in data analytics.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent relevant work experience.
Even Better If You Have
• You're a data-driven data-geek: Clear understanding of data, analytics, metrics, statistics, prediction modeling.
• Curious and creative, not scared of pivoting while being performance and results-oriented.
• Social and understanding users' behavior with great customer relations skills and focused on customer experience while being willing to learn.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Ability to work well with large and diverse teams.
• Editing and copywriting skills.
• Salesforce reporting experience.
• Knowledge of Tableau or other analytics software.
Apply online at: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/2595966-growth-marketing-strategist?hl=telematics%20or%20telogis%20or%20fleetmatics%20or%20Skyward
Please notify Kahzah Mims of your completed online application at firstname.lastname@example.org
Associate Product Marketing Manager
The Associate Product Manager provides ongoing support for ParexUSA's marketing and product management strategies and initiatives. This enthusiastic individual has an upbeat, can-do attitude and can't wait to jump in and contribute. The ideal candidate is a natural project manager, able to build effective relationships with a wide range of people and keep things on track. Candidate is exceptionally organized and pays close attention to details, double (or even triple) checking for accuracy and consistency.
• Key product development and product line management position responsible for market needs with company innovation initiatives to increase sales and market share.
• Responsible for assigned product line P&L.
• Responsible for developing and implementing the 3-year product line strategy.
• Conduct market research to identify and define new product ideas as well as line extensions for assigned line.
• Responsible for leading a cross functional team, following "stage gate" process, to bring new products from concept to commercialization.
• Provide line product forecasting for new sku's.
• Evaluate overall line financial performance, work with adjacent departments to improve product line turns and maintain appropriate inventory levels.
• Responsible for all packaging, advertising and other collateral materials for assigned line.
• Conduct annual sku rationalization analysis and direct product cost down efforts.
• Performs other directly related duties and assumes accountabilities as apparent or as delegated, including mutually agreed upon objectives
• B.A. in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field
• 3-5 years of relevant experience
• Knowledge of construction materials and techniques
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (particularly Excel and PowerPoint)
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Organizational, project management, problem solving, communication and presentation skills
• Willingness to travel as needed (about 20%)
COMPETETIVE PAY AND BENEFITS!
Apply online at: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/613502519/
Notify Kahzah Mims of your completed application at email@example.com
HR, Organizational Development, Market Research, & Management Consulting
HR/Payroll Manager NEW!
We are currently filling a full-time HR/Payroll Manager to be located in our Los Angeles headquarters. We are a global industrial manufacturer and distributor with a dynamic, growing and fast-moving team. We value proactive, team-oriented individuals who exhibit excellent attention to detail and equipoise in all circumstances.
You are a self-starter who performs day-to-day human resources activities and payroll duties in support of the company's strategic goals. You possess a tireless curiosity, looking for ways to improve: processes, procedures and skills for our Company, its employees and yourself. The position reports to senior management.
Here's what you'll do:
- Process payroll in a timely and efficient manner, confirming timesheet verification, bonuses, commissions, additional earnings, deductions and accruals are accurate.
- Organize group benefits including contracts, broker relationships, enrollment, benefit access, claim resolution, change reporting and reconciliation of monthly invoices.
- Administration of the Employee Stock Ownership Plan and 401(k) Plan, the related fiduciary compliance, enrollment and withdrawal forms, annual reporting and meetings.
- Interpret, educate and provide support on HR policies ensuring fair and consistent application, investigation and documentation of concerns and issues, maintaining records in support of company policies, procedures, and current Federal and state laws.
- Maintain and develop employee manuals or documentation to reflect current Company policy, culture, and changes in laws and guidelines from state and Federal agencies.
- Manage annual performance reviews with the goals of thoughtful execution and timely completion; identify employees for training and development opportunities, review documentation for appropriateness and future process improvement.
- Recruit. Develop job descriptions, post positions, screen candidates, conduct initial interviews in alignment with HR industry best practices for superior hiring results. Mange background checks, reference checks and new hire orientation.
- Advocate organizational development to align with corporate strategy for growth and succession planning, developing and maintaining org chart, job responsibilities and salary bands for consistent compensation policies.
- Work with legal counsel for involuntary terminations safeguarding the Company with proper documentation; processing all separations with respect and dignity, conducting exit interviews and defending unemployment claims as appropriate.
- Oversee the Company's health and safety programs, required harassment training, safety training and recordkeeping in compliance OSHA. Mange worker's compensation claims for quick resolution.
- Preserve HR database to ensure accuracy of: personnel files, organizational charts, phone directory and other requested reports.
Here's what you'll bring to the table:
- Bachelor's degree with emphasis in Human Resources or Organizational Behavior
- Experience: 3+ years' in a HR Manager role, 2+ years' processing payroll.
- Membership in a Human Resource Professional (PHR, SPHR) organization.
- Desire to grow the organization through the development of individuals, including ongoing personal development.
- General HR knowledge and experience in the areas of employee/labor relations, compensation, training and development, benefits, including employment law and HR industry practices.
- Systematic approach to staying abreast of legal requirements and government reporting regulations impacting human resource functions, ensuring policies, procedures, and reporting comply (e.g., FLSA, FMLA/CFRA, ADA, EEO/AA, etc.).
- Demonstrated experience interfacing with employees at all levels providing guidance and consultation policy, procedures and development.
- Ability to work independently, in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and effectively plan and prioritize work to accomplish multiple projects with competing deadline.
- Proven problem-solving ability, analytical skills, and experience providing recommendations based on assessment.
- Professional demeanor, good sense of humor; interface with employees and public with diplomacy, tact and the utmost confidentiality.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Knowledge and experience with HR management systems and other HR software applications to track information and generate reports.
- Command of the English language, spoken and written.
Here's what we'll bring to the table:
- Energetic and dynamic work environment, focused on growth and opportunity.
- Compensation commensurate with capabilities and relevant experience.
- Competitive benefits package including Medical, Vision, Dental, and 401k with match eligibility.
- Stock Option Plan participation upon completion of entry requirements.
Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Internal Recruiters NEW!
Los Angeles, CA
Looking for internal recruiters. No sales just recruiting.
Please give me a ring at 310-201-0062 or email@example.com.
Looking for a Bilingual Spanish recruiter for downtown LA company.
Give me a ring at 310-201-0062 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Capital Link is a national, non-profit organization that has worked with hundreds of health centers and Primary Care Associations for over 18 years to plan capital projects, finance growth and identify ways to improve performance. Established through the community health center movement, Capital Link is dedicated to strengthening and expanding high-quality, community based healthcare in a rapidly changing marketplace.
Capital Link provides an extensive range of services to health centers and Primary Care Associations.
We assist non-profit Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHCs) and similar organizations by providing:
- Industry vision and leadership in the development of capitalization strategies for facilities and operational expansion.
- Metrics and analytical services for measuring health center impact, evaluating financial and operating trends and promoting performance improvement
- Direct assistance to health centers and complementary nonprofits in planning for and financing operational growth and capital needs
Project Consultant - Finance
Capital Link is seeking a full-time, experienced professional with strong finance, analytical and communications skills to provide consulting expertise with respect to the planning and financing of non-profit community health center building and equipment projects. The ideal candidate will be a mission-oriented, outgoing person who enjoys travel, meeting and listening to clients, and developing solutions/strategies to address their needs.
The position involves working with individual community health centers and groups of centers to assist them in planning and obtaining financing for capital projects. Work with individual centers includes developing financial projections and business plans for their projects and evaluating, structuring, and closing complex financing transactions involving multiple sources of funding including federal, state, and private grants and loans, New Markets Tax Credits (NMTC), and other tax-advantaged financing instruments.
This position reports to Capital Link's Director of Community Health Center Advisory Services and must be able to work independently as a project lead and/or as a member of specific consulting teams to accomplish the following:
- Through individual consulting and through group training programs/learning collaboratives, help health centers understand their capital needs and plan for successful capital projects, including assessing their readiness, identifying market needs, determining their ability to support debt, identifying their best funding options and assembling and managing a project team.
- Assist centers in developing financial projections and business plans for their projects.
- Identify funding sources and structure complex financing transactions for health center projects. Guide health centers through the process of finalizing their funding plans through the loan closing and documentation process.
- Participate in marketing Capital Link services to potential clients.
- Develop and maintain relationships with potential investors and partner funding organizations to arrange tax-advantaged financing for health centers.
- Conduct webinars and in-person trainings to inform and educate Primary Care Associations, lenders, foundations, and others regarding the capital needs and financial capacity of health centers.
- Participate in further developing and expanding Capital Link's technical assistance programs (including performance improvement strategies) as well as educational and training programs.
- Other responsibilities, as assigned.
Send resumes to email@example.com
PulsePoint Group, proudly part of ICF, is a management and digital consulting firm that provides insight, strategy development and strategic execution for communications and marketing management challenges, with a special focus on social and digital engagement.
The firm specializes in C-suite and boardroom-level consulting. By combining creativity and deep experience with rigorous research, PulsePoint Group transforms data derived from cutting-edge metrics into actionable recommendations.
PulsePoint Group is looking for an Associate Consultant to work with clients primarily in the communications function.
PulsePoint is an established management, communications, and digital consulting firm with an entrepreneurial spirit that rewards strategic thinking, creativity and collaboration.
We work primarily with chief communications or chief marketing officers at some of the world's largest, most respected companies. We specialize in organizational design, digital strategy, change management, and issues and crisis communications. We are also proudly part of the ICF family of companies.
We are a fast-paced workplace with opportunities to learn, travel and engage with senior and influential business leaders. Our culture rewards achievement, is intellectually curious and compassionate, with a healthy dose of competition.
Our Ideal Candidate Is:
A self-starter with a knack for creative problem solving who has the ability to draw from multiple experiences to provide valuable solutions. The candidate has a strong work ethic and is a committed team member who is willing to invest the thinking necessary to help our teams deliver high-value, strategic counsel to our clients.
Our Associates use various skill sets including project management, creative thinking, writing, market research and data analytics to contribute to strategy development for our clients. You will have the opportunity to own deliverables from ideation to creation, as well as participate in client meetings.
Specific tasks and responsibilities can include but are not limited to:
- Conduct primary and/or secondary research to support final client recommendations (e.g. focus groups, design electronic surveys, social and digital listening).
- Help create final client deliverables, including: presentation slides; delivering work product on a regular cadence for review; updating existing deliverable documents and excel files; and, working with the creative team in production of other assets including video, social media and placemats.
- Serve as day-to-day support for client project teams, including: project plans, document organization, PowerPoint creation, excel maintenance, meeting notes, and meeting agendas.
- Regularly bring outside thinking and knowledge of emerging trends to the team to improve work and offer expertise to clients.
- Build content for client training programs.
- Support and participate in client presentations and meetings.
- Bachelors' Degree in Communications, Marketing, Business or related field
- One to five years of prior professional experience (agency or consulting experience preferred)
- Knowledge of and passion for the communications function including its competencies and operations
- High attention to detail
- Collaborative attitude and ability to work well on teams
- Professional Skills:
- Excellent writing, verbal, and analytical skills
- Strong PowerPoint skills
- Strong Excel skills
- Superior interpersonal skills
- Sound business acumen and ethics
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Advanced degree in Communications, Marketing or Business
- Experience working on teams
- Experience working with multiple clients or stakeholders at a given time
- Competency with digital media listening tools such as Brandwatch, Sprinklr, Qualtrics, etc.
- Interest in org design, HR and/or change management
- Financial literacy (e.g. accounting class, undergraduate business class)
- Previous involvement in training and development for clients or internally
Competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision and 401k
Start Date: Immediate
Application Deadline: On-going until positions are filled
Location: Los Angeles, CA (Century City)
To Apply: Email resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Since its beginnings in 1945, the KARL STORZ family company has grown into a global manufacturer and distributor of endoscopes, medical instruments, and devices. We are no giant on an international scale but a leader in the things that matter: creativity, flexibility, and expertise.
Our range of endoscopic instruments for human medicine, veterinary medicine, and industrial endoscopy now includes more than 15,000 products. The most recent KARL STORZ developments are in digital documentation systems and comprehensive operating room concepts. As a system supplier, the company combines its expertise in endoscopy with software solutions to achieve integration in the operating room and to support clinical process and resource management.
This position is responsible for administering multiple HR systems and maintaining employee information for the purposes of accurate record keeping, database management, and payroll activity.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, EDUCATION, & SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent and related work experience required.
- Four + years experience working in Human Resources Information Systems
- SAP HCM experience required
- KRONOS Timekeeping and backend proficiency required
- Success Factors Performance & Goal Management experience Preferred
- e-Verify process experience preferred
- System transition implementations preferred
- Ability to quickly learn and navigate new systems
- Ability to navigate through both automated and manual work processes across HR functions and with other departments
- Must possess excellent time-management skills
- Ability to multi-task efficiently with strong attention to detail
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in a collaborative manner with employees at all levels across the organization
- Embody a work style that incorporates an appropriate sense of urgency, and a positive and collegial team spirit
- Demonstrate exemplary attention to detail, adherence to deadlines, unwavering confidentiality
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create or modify organizational structures as needed.
- Ensure positions are created or modified to receive employee assignment and are tied to the correct organizational structure.
- Ensure data is correctly transitioned into other dependent HR systems.
- Confirm accuracy and integrity of employee data, position and organizational structures through audits and query generation, and coordinate data cleanup as necessary.
- Ensure HR personnel at other KARL STORZ locations are trained in all relevant HRIS processes and systems. Support and encourage knowledge and information sharing.
- Conduct HRIS training programs and create supporting materials. Conduct training and develop user procedures, guidelines, and documentation.
- Provide administrative and technical support for users across all HRIS applications.
- Assist in the development, administration, maintenance, and modification of HRIS processes, procedures, and guidelines.
- Participate in the review, testing, and implementation of HRIS upgrades and patches.
- Troubleshoot issues, investigate, and diagnose root cause problems.
- Ensure compliance with standards and regulations regarding job codes, cost centers, and other areas within the HRIS.
- Responsible for integrity of the interfaces between SAP HCM and the payroll system, active directory, timekeeping system, leave module, and LMS.
- Troubleshoots SAP HCM, Kronos, and interface system errors experienced by users and business partners, and works with technical partners to identify and resolve the conflict or error.
- Identifies and recommends solutions to errors and problems in the system.
- Contribute to the recommendation for system improvements as needed.
- Design, generate, and distribute standard and ad hoc reports. Analyze data as necessary.
Employee Information Management for New Hires, Terminations, and Employee Position Changes:
- Pull information provided from multiple sources (Docusign, I-9's, Personnel Transition emails, OPL-Open Position Listing, Taleo, SAP HCM, KRONOS) and review for accuracy and completeness.
- Create documentation for submission to Payroll and the Employee file.
- Input new hire data into SAP.
- Prepare KRONOS profile for each new employee.
- Ensure e-Verify and I-9 validations are completed and passed and that the appropriate legal documents are received.
- Ensure Employee hardcopy file is created.
- Create file for American Express with Employee data necessary to issue AMEX Corporate Card for relevant employees.
- Maintain strong partnership with the Payroll Department on multiple processes throughout each pay period, for both biweekly and monthly employees.
- Serve as a liaison between HR and Payroll functions.
- Responsible for any standard and non-standard pay processes and other responsibilities related to payroll reporting.
- Perform regular audits against Payroll to ensure data integrity
Send resumes to email@example.com
Information Technology/Software, Data Analytics, Integration, & Ecommerce
Confidential Product Development Studio
Software Delivery Manager or Sr. Manager (Depending on Experience)
• Lead teams in an agile work environment, managing cross-discipline dependencies
• Create and maintain plans and schedules
• Manage scope between product needs and internal company's needs
• Set client and internal expectations on deliverables and processes
• Track budget for both invoicing and forecasting, in accordance with contract guidelines
• Set up team resources, then adjust and identify gaps and needs
• Conduct sprint ceremonies, including stand-ups, planning, reviews, and retrospectives
• Manage software product releases and associated dependencies
• Proactively provide consistent partner communication, reporting, and documentation
• Provide internal executive team with consistent project status reports, which track project risks
• Manage outside vendors involved in an engagement
• Maintain a positive and collaborative mindset, and identify solutions to challenges
• Work independently without day-to-day management
• Managed software product teams, minimum 5 years' experience
• Led cross-discipline teams of at least 10 individuals
• Managed a budget of at least $1M
• Previously involved on the execution side (engineering, product, or design) of software delivery
• Managed multiple projects simultaneously, varying in size
• Familiar with project management tools, such as JIRA, Trello, OpenAir, Microsoft Project, etc.
• Familiar with software version control tools, such as GitHub
• Bachelor's degree in Business or a related field, Technical degree a plus
• Consulting experience and Project Management Professional (PMP) certification a plus
Please send resume to Shahzad Shaikh at firstname.lastname@example.org
Supply Chain, Logistics, and Purchasing
Manager Regulatory Affairs (Product Planning) NEW!
Responsible for pre-market activities as assigned by the Senior Manager Regulatory Affairs to include new product planning. Participate in trade association activities to ensure that the interests of Canon Medical Systems are represented. Provide input and assist in determining the appropriate regulatory strategies for product clearance.
When required will work with and or supervise post market staff with remedial actions on released products.
• Assist in the planning of meetings between the FDA and CMSU regarding regulatory issues as assigned by the Senior Manager or the Director, Regulatory Affairs.
• Track pending FDA submissions (510K's, PMAs), IDE, and IRB.
• Audit CMSU policies and procedures as assigned by management.
• Support legal actions as required by the legal department or directed by the Regulatory Affairs Management.
• Minimum 5 years direct FDA experience.
• Current knowledge of all laws pertaining to FDA clearance.
• Prefer B.A., B.S. or advanced degree in Regulatory or Engineering sciences.
Apply online at: https://recruiting.adp.com/srccar/public/RTI.home?c=1161151&d=External-CanonMedicalSystems&rb=LINKEDIN&r=5000339437806#/
Notify Kahzah Mims of your completed application at email@example.com
Business Analyst, Operations and Strategy, and C-suite
Children's Music Fund is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit dedicated to providing music therapy and musical instruments to children and young adults affected by chronic conditions or life-altering illnesses, as well as to support quantitative research on such efforts.
Executive Director NEW!
Reporting to the Board of Directors, the Executive Director (ED) will have overall strategic and operational responsibility for CMF's staff, programs, expansion, and execution of its mission. She or he will initially develop deep knowledge of field, core programs, operations, and business plans.
Leadership & Management:
- Ensure ongoing local programmatic excellence, rigorous program evaluation, and consistent quality of finance and administration, fundraising, communications, and systems; recommend timelines and resources needed to achieve the strategic goals.
- Actively engage, manage, and empower CMF's volunteers, board members, event committees, alumni, partnering organizations, and funders.
- Develop, maintain, and support a strong Board of Directors; serve as ex-officio of each committee; seek and build board involvement with strategic direction for both ongoing local operations as well as for the national rollout.
- Lead, coach, develop, and retain CMF's Executive Management Team.
- Ensure effective systems to track scaling progress, and regularly evaluate program components, so as to measure successes that can be effectively communicated to the board, funders, and other constituents.
Fundraising & Communications:
- Expand local revenue generating and fundraising activities to support existing program operations and regional expansion while simultaneously adhering to raise goal and annual budget.
- Deepen and refine all aspects of communications—from web presence to external relations with the goal of spreading CMF's mission and increasing recognition in the community
- Use external presence and relationships to garner new opportunities and partnerships
Planning & New Business:
- Design the national expansion and present strategic planning process with annual, five year, and ten year goals.
- Begin to build partnerships with new hospitals, establishing relationships with the funders, and political and community leaders at each area of service.
- Be an external local and national presence that publishes and communicates program results with an emphasis on the successes of the local program as a model for regional and national replication.
The ED will be thoroughly committed to Children's Music Fund's mission. All candidates should have proven leadership, coaching, and relationship management experience.
Specific requirements include:
- Advanced degree, ideally an MBA, with previous nonprofit management experience; track record of effectively leading and regionally and/or nationally scaling a performance- and outcomes-based organization and staff; ability to point to specific examples of having developed and operationalized strategies that have taken an organization to the next stage of growth
- Unwavering commitment to underserved communities and data-driven program evaluation
- Excellence in organizational management with the ability to coach staff, manage, and develop high-performance teams, set and achieve strategic objectives, and manage a budget
- Past success working with a Board of Directors with the ability to cultivate existing board member relationships
- Strong marketing, public relations, and fundraising experience with the ability to engage a wide range of stakeholders and cultures
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; a persuasive and passionate communicator with excellent interpersonal and multidisciplinary project skills
- Action-oriented, entrepreneurial, adaptable, and innovative approach to business planning
- Ability to work effectively in collaboration with diverse groups of people
- Passion, idealism, integrity, positive attitude, mission-driven, and self-directed
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Chief Development Officer
Los Angeles, CA
Since 1922, Woodcraft Rangers has been regarded as one of Los Angeles' most pioneering and successful providers of expanded learning experiences. Over 1.1 million youth, and their families, have received support since its inception. In the last year, more than 15,000 young people (ages 6-18) in underserved communities have benefited from after-school, weekend and summer enrichment and leadership programs. Program philosophy is driven by youth themselves with offerings in the arts (44%), sports and play (35%), STEM (17%) and civic engagement (4%) and programs operate in over 70 elementary, middle and high school sites within LAUSD, Inglewood, East Whittier, Garvey and a variety of charter schools.
The Chief Development Officer is a new role of the organization and provides an opportunity for the right leader to build an innovative fundraising strategy that will lead Woodcraft toward its next century. The CDO will serve as lead strategist for fund development, create the agency fund development plan and direct and manage fund development team in execution of that plan. While the agency's $10M budget has historically relied largely on government and foundation grants, the organization is looking to diversify the fundraising portfolio and achieve a more balanced mix of funding sources.
Leadership and Strategy:
- Serves as a member of the organization's leadership team alongside the CEO, CFO and COO.
- Fosters an organization-wide culture of philanthropy and ensures that all fundraising activities reflect the values of the organization and the highest levels of integrity.
- Advises the CEO, board members, and staff of current resources, trends, obstacles, and developments in revenue generation and donor relations
- Establishes and implements short and long-range resource development strategies, goals, objectives, and strategic planning in conjunction with the CEO and the Board of Directors
- Works closely with the COO to ensure that program has the resources to meet short and long- range goals/objectives
- Develops, in tandem with the fund development team, CFO and CEO, the organization's resource budget, monitors team performance on a monthly basis and maintains an ongoing forecast for year-end projections
- Defines metrics and measurements that quantify performance against goals and institutionalizes a system for obtaining and reporting those metrics and measurements to the leadership team and Board of Directors
- Proactively ensures that the organization develops strong long-term relationships with large scale individual, foundation and corporate donors/funders. Personally, builds and maintains key relationships to ensure fund development strategy is achieved
- Oversees grants department and manages full time Development Manager and contract grant writers. Responsible for grant strategy and review of all submissions including local, state, and federal grants.
- Oversees organization's annual Fall Fest event to maximize revenue potential and cultivate new supporters
- Designs a robust corporate engagement program that allows for scaffolded participation from local businesses
- Responsible for the development of all donor appeal, stewardship and cultivation collateral materials
- Develops innovative recognition opportunities and materials and events for continuity and donor stewardship
- Performs other related duties as assigned by CEO
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field; CFRE preferred
- At least five (5) years direct fundraising experience with at least three (3) years in a management role
- Extensive knowledge of fundraising techniques and sources of funding for nonprofit agencies
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with staff, Board members, volunteers, community groups, and other related agencies
- Knowledge of accessing and managing donor database systems
- Ability to perform at a high level in a fast-paced team environment, and handle and manage multiple projects to meet timelines and deadlines
- Goal-orientated and close attention to detail
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal skills
- Must have reliable transportation for travel throughout Southern California
- Ability to work some evenings and weekends as needed
Salary: $90,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year
Apply at https://www.indeed.com/cmp/Woodcraft-Rangers/jobs/Chief-Development-Officer-903aacd900a8e85d?q=woodcraft+rangers&vjs=3
Notify email@example.com of your application
Customer Experience Analyst - 180002WZ
We are Farmers!
Join a team of diverse professionals at Farmers to acquire skills on the job and apply your learned knowledge to future roles at Farmers. Farmers Insurance also offers extensive training opportunities through the award winning University of Farmers named by Training magazine amongst top 10 corporate training units in the world. Start your career at Farmers today!
The Customer Experience Analyst will be a key member of the Customer Experience team, providing analytical and other support to identify trends in customer feedback and behavioral data, to identify root cause issues, to help make prioritization decisions, and to build business cases for change. This will require cross-functional coordination both within Enterprise Marketing (e.g. with Customer Research, Analytics, Digital, IT teams) and across the company.
Essential Job Functions
Reviews and monitors customer satisfaction and other operational metrics on a regular basis to identify trends across different sources, setting up reporting templates and tools as necessary. Analyzes qualitative and quantitative data and identifies performance improvement opportunities using multiple tools, including external research and primary research with customers, agents and others. Facilitates and conducts root cause analysis to determine the underlying drivers behind performance gaps, using systems, data and contacts/SMEs around the company. Produces documentation of key insights, solution recommendations, solution business cases and action plan results for incorporation into reviews. Interacts with partners across the enterprise to present analytic results and solution recommendations. Example documents may include customer experience strategy presentations and roadmap, maintenance of CE scorecard, and customer journey maps.
Bachelor's degree in business or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience
Minimum four years related experience, including two years data reporting or analytics experience
Special Skill Requirement
Analytical thinking and aptitude; ability to apply quantitative data analysis techniques to improve processes, and ability to interpret data in a business framework (trends, opportunities, action items), present data, and provide analyses and insights to key stakeholders and senior management Strong written and verbal communication skills Proficient in Microsoft Office including MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint Positive, proactive and action-oriented individual with ability to work across the organization and ability to build strong business relationships quickly Strong project management skills and ability to manage multiple diverse tasks at once and ensure continued progress
Apply at https://insurance-careers.taleo.net/careersection/farmers_ext_mobile_career_section/jobdetail.ftl?job=180002WZ&tz=GMT-07%3A00
Notify firstname.lastname@example.org of your application
Sales, Account Management, & Business Development
Development (Sales) Director NEW!
Are you ready to join an organization where you can make an extraordinary impact every day?
Imagine all Americans enjoying ideal cardiovascular health free of heart disease and stroke. At the American Heart Association and American Stroke Association, we get to work toward that goal every day. Is it easy? No. Is it worthwhile? Absolutely.
This is satisfying and challenging work that makes a real difference in people's lives. We are where you can achieve professional growth with personal fulfillment. We are where you can connect people to making a lifesaving impact. We are where you can partner with individuals, schools, lawmakers, healthcare providers and others to ensure everyone has access to healthier lifestyle choices and proper healthcare. The American Heart Association is where you can make an extraordinary impact.
We currently have an excellent opportunity for an experienced and enthusiastic fundraising or sales professional as a Development Director in our Orange County Division based in Irvine. As the Director you are part of a staff and volunteer team responsible for the overall planning, management and implementation of the Heart Walk campaign and shares in an overall revenue goal of $2.33M.
Essential Job Duties
• Achieves the overall revenue team goal generated primarily through corporate fundraising
• Manages current corporate account to maintain and grow revenue through cash sponsorship at $10K+ and employee participation.
• Develops an effective prospect pipeline focused on new corporate development resulting in new sponsorship and employee engagement
• Manages assigned community Heart Walk teams to achieve fundraising/sales goals
• Adheres to established Best Practices, benchmarks and timelines and conducts active B2B outreach and community networking through 10+ face to face meetings on weekly basis
Want to help get your resume to the top? Take a look at the experience we require:
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• 2-3 years successful experience in fundraising, outside sales or marketing
• Ability to accomplish results through strong volunteer recruitment, training, and management
• Highly effective organizational, communication, negotiations and interpersonal skills. Detail oriented and ability to multi-task
• Self-starter able to work well in a team driven environment
• Knowledge of AHA's mission and programs
• Ability to delegate and accomplish goals through volunteers.
• Ability and willingness to travel and to work evenings and weekends as needed
Here are some of the preferred skills we are looking for:
• Experience with the American Heart Association or similar nonprofit organization
• Experience in securing high level corporate cash sponsorship
Please send resume to Kahzah Mims at email@example.com
1) Sales Operations
Provides support in sales administration, generates sales-related reports, and acts as an extension of the sales team.
The Coordinator, Sales Operations will act as the backbone of every media campaign. This position will provide support on all operational measures to ensure accuracy in client deliverables. This position is Burbank-based and reports to the Director of Sales Operations.
- Enters orders for Account Executives into Salesforce order entry portal, makes necessary changes when there are revisions to the media flight schedules, and checks contracts for accuracy
- Daily contact with Traffic and Continuity Departments to ensure that campaigns are running as ordered and that all client deliverables will be met within campaign timeframe
- 0-2 years of relevant work experience in data entry, systems input, or other operational role
- Manages time; focuses on urgent and important tasks; avoids procrastination; follows up; shows strong attention to detail; meets deadlines
- Assumes responsibility & accountability for assignments and tasks
- Actively listens; clearly and effectively conveys information; uses professional telephone skills
- Thrives in a fast paced environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organization, planning, multi-tasking and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced work environment
To apply: Complete your online application here https://iheartmedia.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/External_iHM/job/Burbank-CA-Olive/Sales-Operations_Req11358
Let Kiyo Knight at firstname.lastname@example.org know of your completed application
2) Brand Coordinator
Provides support in sales administration, generates sales-related reports, and acts as an extension of the sales team.
- Provides administrative and/or process support for contract administration, customer service, and order history.
- Acts as an extension of the sales team by assisting with product pricing, sales development, sales material creation, marketing communications, sponsorship proposals & recaps.
- Generates contract confirmations, reports related to sales activities & revenue data, pool reports, unapproved credits, etc.
- Responds to client requests, e.g., spot times.
- Records and forwards checks, handles contracts for Account Executives, prepares presentations, types & proofreads correspondence, files and makes copies, relieves receptionist.
- Manages time; focuses on urgent and important tasks; avoids procrastination; follows up; shows strong attention to detail; meets deadlines
- Adapts to shifts in priorities and urgencies
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite; familiar with Viero and Sales Force or demonstrates ability to learn new systems quickly
- Assumes responsibility & accountability for assignments and tasks
- Actively listens; clearly and effectively conveys information; uses professional telephone skills; demonstrates effective business writing skills; shows excellent grasp of grammar
- Exhibits good interpersonal skills; collaborates with others; maintains composure when faced with difficult situations and personalities
- Demonstrates competitive spirit; shows desire to "move up"
• 1-3 years' experience in radio role
• 4-year college degree
To apply: Complete your online application here https://iheartmedia.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/External_iHM/job/Burbank-CA-Olive/Brand-Coordinator_Req11356
Let Kiyo Knight at email@example.com know of your completed application
Los Angeles, CA
Our company is... SEEKING AN UPBEAT, GOAL ORIENTED, AND FOCUSED INDIVIDUAL TO JOIN OUR GROWING TEAM FULL-TIME AS AN ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE!
Managing Personnel Services is regionally based full-service organization of staffing with industry experience. We offer placements for skill-levels in professional, technical, light industrial, clerical, sales, and marketing.
GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION: The Account Executive will be responsible for developing and maintaining partnerships with new and existing clients to ensure their satisfaction and loyalty by representing tranquility staffing services on a continuous basis while maintaining profitability.
The AE will support branch operations and respond to the needs of MPS Clients. AE must be result oriented, self-confident, and demonstrate a high sense of urgency and integrity.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (but not limited to):
• Generate new business by performing sales calls and prospecting local business opportunities
• Converting leads into sales
• Servicing existing business by visiting clients and building relationships
• Qualify customers and collect valid credit information
• Developing and implementing appropriate sale strategies
• Minimum 1-2 years Outside-Sales with concentration on hospitality, production, and/or manufacturing industries
• Excellent Customer Service Skills
• Strong work-ethic and motivated
• Excellent decision-making skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent negotiation skills
• Demonstrate experience in selling strategies / sale solutions
Send resume to Carrie Garza at Cgarza@mpsstaff.org
Project/Program Managers, Real Estate, and M&A
Associate, Licensing, Hardlines, Princess & Tink Job ID 518720BR NEW!
The Associate provides support in managing a category of products and a portfolio of licensees in order to meet or exceed predetermined revenue targets and growth objectives.
- Research and respond to licensee requests
- Help identify and provide research and analysis (licensee specific, market, trends etc.)
- Develop Keynote decks for both internal and external presentations
- Translate analysis into presentation ready formats
- Manage influx of samples and inventory / Sample organization
- Handle current and anticipated product requests (PR, Studio, Retail Meetings)
- Create image and product library for presentations and pitches
- With Licensee, keep accurate and up to date line lists
- Liaise with Product Development team to ensure timely approval of products which may include: coordinate programs across all categories; review line lists; respond to product development team in the case of OPA submission changes; keep notes/next steps at key milestone meetings.
- Prepare product presentations included but not limited to internal line reviews
- Maintain retail placement grids across key licensees
- Maintain updated visual line lists of new and carry forward items
Retail, Sales and Marketing:
- Manage promotional and advertising approvals
- Provide all needed product and licensee information to sales and marketing to support retail road shows and presentations
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Exceptional computer skills: MAC, Keynote, Microsoft office suite (Power Point, Excel, etc.)
- Highly organized, detail oriented, strong follow-through
- Self-starter, motivated and proactive
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Efficient, team player, positive attitude
- Friendly, people oriented team player
- Able to handle multiple tasks and assignments
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field preferred
- Previous experience in a closely related field
About Disney Licensing:
Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media (DCPI) is the business segment of The Walt Disney Company (NYSE:DIS) that brings our Company's stories and characters to life through innovative and engaging physical products and digital experiences across more than 100 categories, from toys and t-shirts, to apps, books and console games. DCPI comprises four main lines of business: Global Licensing, Disney Retail, Publishing and Digital Media, and Games, Apps, and Labs. The segment is home to world-class teams of app and game developers, licensing and retail experts, a leading retail business (Disney Store), artists and storytellers, and technologists who inspire imaginations and bring the magic of Disney into the daily lives of families and fans around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Consumer Products, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Disney Licensing.
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Searching for a Project Coordinator for a commercial interior design firm in Canoga Park. $18-20/hour temp to hire preferred unless you are already working. Word & Excel & fast paced, entrepreneurial, 2-4 yrs office or project mgmt exp. Construction or entertainment experience preferred.
Call today! 310-798-6979 x6901 or send resume to email@example.com
Internships, Leadership Development Programs, and Admin/Entry Level
We are looking for a 3rd year student with strong analytical, research and communication skills to join our team for the summer. There may also be an opportunity for full-time employment upon graduation.
Here is what we are looking for the Summer Intern to accomplish this summer with us:
· Have fun and be a part of a spirited and growing team of Customer Experience professionals and help drive customer experience value in the projects that our team gets engaged in.
· Review and monitor customer satisfaction and other operational metrics to identify trends across different sources, setting up reporting templates and tools as necessary.
· Analyze qualitative and quantitative data and identify performance improvement opportunities using multiple tools, including external research and primary research with customers, agents and others.
· Conducts root cause analysis to determine the underlying drivers behind performance gaps, using systems, data and contacts/Subject Matter Experts around the company.
· Produces documentation of key insights, solution recommendations, solution business cases and action plan results for incorporation into business reviews.
· Conducts research and develops insights and presentations on customer experience strategy, scorecard metrics, and customer journey maps.
Here is a list of skills that we plan to help develop in our intern:
· Team problem solving
· Customer Experience research and strategy
· Introduction to Customer Experience Design and Customer Journey Mapping
· Customer Relationship Management
· Business data analysis and ROI/Business case development
· KPI identification and drafting
· Project management and deliverables definition
· System implementation and risk management
· Process improvement
Lastly, here is what we are looking for:
· Exceptional communication and analytical skills
· Self-starter, be curious and learn fast
· Critical research skills
· Knowledge of MS Office
· Critical thinking and open mindedness
Please have the candidates reach out to me directly via email. Donna Zviely at firstname.lastname@example.org
COMQUEST is an exciting, established technology and education company. For the past 8 ½ years, we have been changing the landscape of how students efficiently and effectively prepare for high-stakes exams by providing the highest quality material through our proprietary mobile and web platforms. Since launching in 2010, COMQUEST has prepared over 40,000 students to pass their exams and become licensed professionals.
Market Research for established, online test-prep company
You will work directly with the CEO of the company in a startup environment. You will be responsible for market research and analysis, product optimization, and expansion visioning and planning.
- Conduct market research to identify met and unmet needs in the exam preparation market
- Conduct competitive research to fully understand capabilities of potential competitors; identify their strengths and weaknesses
- Deliver insightful analysis of new product opportunities for current markets
- Deliver insightful analysis of exam preparation market to identify opportunities for entering new markets
- Advise pricing, partnerships and market opportunities for new and existing products
- Integrate usability studies, research, and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction
- Effectively communicate key insights and results
- Identify how COMQUEST can deliver both met and unmet market needs in a way that is truly differentiated from the competitors
- Currently enrolled in an MBA program
- Independent, entrepreneurial self-starter
- High-energy, positive attitude
- Excellent analytical skills
- Naturally detail oriented, comfortable and confident when communicating findings
Send Resume and Cover Letter to email@example.com
Alumni Relations - Marketing Assistant
Los Angeles, CA
Exciting Opportunity to work in the Business School Alumni Relations Office
Position located at Pepperdine University West Los Angeles campus by 405 freeway and Howard Hughes Parkway.
Provide research and data and event management support. Assist with marketing and social media strategies. Conduct internet research. Work with social media strategies and mining. Perform database data research and mining. Perform various challenging projects, as required.
Must be detail-oriented and organized. 1-2 years of Excel experience. Familiarity with Facebook and Linkedin platforms a must. Enjoys working with data and performing research.
Location: West Los Angeles Campus
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org