Career Management Center
The Career Management Center (CMC) at the Graziadio School of Business and Management is committed to the professional growth and success of our graduates. We support students and alumni with a holistic exploration of values and career paths and promote lifelong career development through increased self-awareness and self-efficacy. The CMC provides an array of career development tools and teaches essential skills to facilitate the pursuit of individual career goals and aspirations. We partner with the global professional community and forge career connections among students, alumni and employers. Through these efforts we aim to help students and graduates fulfill lives of purpose and service as values-centered leaders.
CMC Weekly Bulletin can be viewed here
This is NOT an exhaustive list of all jobs coming through Pepperdine. Please check the career portal for ALL jobs. Current students can access the career portal via Wavenet. Alumni can log in via the link
Finance, Accounting, Investment Banking, and Asset Management
Fund Accountant NEW!
Fund Accounting is responsible for all of the day-to-day accounting entries required to prepare NAV packages, monthly and quarterly investor reports, capital call statements, distribution notices, and other client deliverables. Each member of Fund Accounting has a dedicated group of Funds that they are responsible for preparing with the assistance of their Analyst(s). Funds fall into one of four market sectors – Hedge Funds, Credit Funds, Private Equity Funds, and Real Estate Funds. The team will work closely with Financial Control who will be responsible for providing final sign-off and review functionality. Fund Accounting also works closely with Client Service Account Managers.
Primary Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Accurate and timely generation of client deliverables related to the NAV process including financial statements, investor statements, capital call notices, distribution notices, and other ad-hoc reporting as required.
• Create limited FS tables such as BS, IS, SOI, SCNA, etc.
• Interact directly with clients on weekly/monthly calls and ad-hoc as required.
• Coordinate with Client Service team to manage deadlines and client expectations.
• Work with members of the Financial Control, Client Service, Implementation, and Technology teams to streamline production and enhance policies and procedures.
• Ensure strong internal and external communications on status, issues, and expectations.
• Build relationships with responsive, confident communications and attention to detail.
• Self-review work prior to submitting for review.
• Participate in interactions with external SOC 1 and fund-client auditors.
Desired Experience, Education and Qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance preferred, or commensurate work experience.
• 2+ years of accounting experience– preferably in the financial services industry, but not required.
• Direct fund administration experience, exposure to private equity, credit, and real estate funds and concepts is a plus.
• Must have the drive and personality to demonstrate ownership over assigned tasks as well as good client relationship and technical accounting skills.
• Must be deadline driven, attentive to detail, and able to prioritize and manage multiple deliverables.
• Strong Excel skills, good verbal and written communication skills and a strong proactive interest in learning and mastering new investment concepts, new accounting rules, and new service processes is required.
Cortland values intellectually curious professionals who are interested in aggressively learning and sharing new concepts and skills collegially and independently. Salary is based on experience, skill level and education for the target position.
Please send resume to Kahzah Mims at Kahzah.firstname.lastname@example.org
Sr. Accountant, Reporting & Analysis - (27052) NEW!
Los Angeles, CA
Want more than just a job? Join Forever 21's Corporate team and showcase your skills while working with our exceptional employees!
Position: Sr. Accountant, Reporting & Analysis
Reports to: Manager, Reporting & Analysis
Direct Reports: Yes
FLSA Status: Exempt
Location: 3880 N. Mission Road Los Angeles, CA 90031
The Sr. Accountant is responsible for, but not limited to supporting the Accounting Department by creating journal entries, templates and examinations on financial statements. The Sr. Accountant is also tasked with completing flux and variance analysis for the balance sheet/income statement, and presenting those results to management.
- Maintain a master list of monthly journal entries
- Record and review supporting information for all journal entries
- Complete variance analysis of financial budget versus actual; perform flux analysis on prior month's data versus current
- Ensure compliance with the company's established internal controls
- Create and maintain accounting policies and procedures to support department goals
- Enter and review journal entries into Accounting software
- Provide audit support schedules for both internal and external audits
- Produce trial balance
- Perform balance sheet reconciliations
- Complete ad-hoc projects and tasks as assigned by the Accounting Management team
- Knowledge, Skills, and Qualifications:
- Must have a Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- Must have 3+ years of Accounting experience; previous supervisory experience preferred
- Previous experience with Lawson, SAP or other ERP products required
- Must have expert level Microsoft Office Skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Must have excellent communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills
- Must be able to thrice in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
Please send your resume to me ASAP at Jonathan.Meyrowitz@forever21.com!
Avenue Pacific is a premier executive search firm specializing in the search, selection and placement of investment, financial services and real estate professionals in New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, and Connecticut. We work with the most reputable and respected firms to recruit and place exceptional professionals, from pre- and post-MBA analysts to senior executives at the SVP, Director and Principal level.
Director of Finance NEW!
Los Angeles, CA
Our client, a luxury hotel with ultra-high-profile clientele, is seeking a Director of Finance. This individual would be responsible for overseeing, directing and administering all financial operations of the hotel in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
Specifically, they would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Direct and administer all financial operations of the hotel to include, but not limited to, asset protection, financial reporting, systems management, hotel-wide budget and forecasting, department management, and meeting participation and facilitation
- Ensure compliance with all Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Serve as financial advisor to hotel management and ownership
- Monitor and approve all sales, purchases, salaries and expenses of the hotel
- Assist and counsel department heads in the interpretation and analysis of financial data, recommending courses of action to maximize hotel profitability
- Prepare annual plan, projections and budgets
- Monitor and develop team member performance to include, but not limited to, providing supervision and professional development, scheduling, conducting counseling and evaluations and delivering recognition and reward
- Recruit, interview and train team members
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance required, Master's Degree a plus
- CPA preferred but not required
- 10+ years of hands-on finance experience in the Hotel, Hospitality or Restaurant sectors
- GAAP Proficiency
- Performance Management
- Exceptional computer skills – Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Must be a resident of Los Angeles
Please submit your resume for consideration. email@example.com
HBL Search provides services including talent acquisition, placement and career coaching. We understand the challenges faced by hiring professionals and job seekers alike. HBL Search specializes in developing a strategy tailored to each business partner, delivering customized solutions to support you and your professional goals.
Controller - CPA NEW!
Reporting to the CFO, the Controller will be accountable for the accounting operations of the company. Responsibilities will include the creation of periodic financial reports, maintenance of an adequate system of accounting records, and a comprehensive set of controls designed to mitigate risk, and ensure that reported results comply with generally accepted accounting principles. This position is also responsible for cash management and risk management. This position will be highly visible role in the organization and will contribute directly to the success of the company and be a key contributor to a potential IPO.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Accountable for providing mentoring, leadership development, and coaching to direct reports to ensure the achievement of departmental performance objectives and organizational goals
• Establishes, monitors, and maintains an effective system of internal controls to ensure the accurate and timely recording of all accounting transactions and the safeguarding of the Company's assets.
• Ensure corporate policies regarding financial management and control are in place and adhered to
• Manages the accuracy and productivity of day-to-day activities of accounts payable, cash disbursements, invoicing/billing, customer credits and collections, payroll, fixed asset records, general & entity accounting
• Drive improvements across all accounting functions and activities resulting in fast, automated and accurate financial results.
• Oversees daily cash and treasury operations. Perform cash projections to effectively manage cash balances and maximize the return on any excess cash balances
• Manage or prepare corporate financial statements and reports including, but not limited to, monthly financial statements, external reports required by board of directors, reports required under various loan agreements, and ad hoc reporting.
• Responsible for all technical accounting including revenue recognition, implementation of new standards and compliance with all relevant existing standards.
• Establish / refine, monitor and enforce appropriate internal controls, policies and procedures, and lead SOX compliance efforts.
• Lead and support all audits including but not limited to: annual audit, bank audit, and sales tax audits
• Lead 409A valuation and quarterly stock comp expense
• Partner with HR to ensure compliance of 401k Plan
• When required deliver statements with associated footnotes and prepare SEC filings and other statutory requirements with primary emphasis on 10Qs, 10Ks, Proxy Statement, and 8Ks associated with financial filings
• Ensure company complies with all international, federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating future legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; filing financial reports; advising management on needed actions.
- Includes but not limited to corporate income tax compliance to assure the accurate and timely completion of all corporate income tax returns taking full advantage of all favorable tax codes.
• Partner with FP&A to ensure accurate reported results and forecasts. Assist in driving the organization to achieve forecasted metrics by scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
• Special projects.
• BS degree Finance, Accounting, Business or a similar field.
• Ten plus years of experience in corporate accounting leadership role.
• CPA required.
• Big 4 preferred.
• NetSuite or similar ERP a plus.
Experience and strong knowledge of:
- SEC, SFAS 109, and FIN 48
- International consolidations
- Foreign currency transactions
- Revenue recognition
- IPOs and Complex debt transactions
- Technical research
- Inventory cost accounting
- Keen analytic, organization and problem-solving skills which allows for strategic data interpretation.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; experience in effectively communicating key data, including presentations to senior management, stakeholders or other outside partners.
- Ability and desire to translate complex financial concepts to individuals at all levels including finance and non-finance managers.
To apply, send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Manager Internal Audit
Santa Monica, CA
A Southern California-based real estate investment trust (REIT) active in the commercial office and multifamily property markets. The Company's maintains office and multifamily portfolios and looking for an experienced Internal Auditor.
This person will be part of the team responsible for performing internal audit procedures throughout the organization, including developing, implementing and monitoring internal controls, business process policies and procedures for a NYSE listed REIT.
• Assist in performing audit procedures related to financial, operational, compliance, and technology risks for various business processes
• Assist in analyzing and evaluating key business processes, policies and procedures for various business functions of the company
• Responsible for documenting and/or updating key business processes, risks related to those processes and corresponding internal controls
• Participate in the planning, execution and reporting phases of Sarbanes Oxley section 404 certification by management
• Assist in ensuring compliance with established internal control procedures and regulatory requirements by performing financial, operational and compliance audit reviews and special projects
• Assist in developing and maintaining Company policies and procedures for various business functions
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
• At least 3-5 years of experience in auditing (public and/or private)
• Working understanding of internal controls, the financial reporting process and operations that impact financial statements
• Professional qualifications (CPA, CIA or equivalent) desirable
• Real estate experience a plus
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy in work product
• Ability to establish and effectively manage relationships with company stakeholders, external auditors and consultants
• Self-motivated enthusiastic individual who works well in a team environment under tight deadlines
• Strong organization and time management skills to permit managing multiple projects at once Compensation Competitive compensation package, commensurate with experience.
Apply online at: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=amFtZWxsZW5lbHNvbi44NDkxNS41NDAzQHZhY28uYXBsaXRyYWsuY29t
Please notify Kahzah Mims of your completed application at Kahzah.email@example.com
Senior Accounting and Payroll
Los Angeles, CA
A fantastic client of ours is looking for a senior accounting and payroll professional in the LA area who will be responsible for:
-Supervising a team, and defining payroll processes/procedures.
-Assisting with general accounting procedures; month-end close, budgeting, etc.
If you, or someone you know might be a good fit, please email me directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
Since 1988, Spectrum Search Associates, Inc. has been a leading executive search firm. We specialize in the placement of accounting and financial personnel for a wide range of companies. Our accounting industry clients include Big 4 CPA firms, large regional firms and many smaller and local accounting companies including business management firms. Typical placements include CFOs and controllers for industry, audit and tax professionals for CPA firms, account managers and bookkeepers for business management companies and support staff as needed. We also place financial personnel in other positions including foundations, family offices, the entertainment industry and local businesses and organizations.
1) Tax Accountant
Los Angeles, CA
Our client is seeking a seasoned tax accountant with 4 plus years of experience. This small accounting firm has been providing high level tax preparation and planning services to private companies and individuals for over 36 years. The diversified practice offers a superb opportunity for the right person who desires to use their skills in a professional, yet casual environment or the option of working remotely. Real estate and multistate tax experience is a plus, but most important is finding a technically competent individual who fits in with our firm's culture. The client is a few blocks from Venice Beach so you may enjoy a walk on the sand or through the Venice canals during your lunch break. The professional staff have been part of client's firm for an average of over 16 years. SALARY COMMENSURATE WITH EXPERIENCE.
Please submit your resume to TERI@SPECTRUMSEARCH.NET.
2) Sr. Accounting Manager
Los Angeles, CA
Highly regarded Asset Management company in West Los Angeles is looking for a Senior Accountant for their Accounting & Finance Department.
The Senior Accountant – CPA position will report to the Vice President, Finance & Accounting and will assist in the overall accounting operations and duties related to a group of private investments and funds. This growing Asset Management Company provides investment and portfolio management and research services to private funds. CPA license required.
Salary $80,000 to $100,000 per year based on experience plus excellent benefits.
Senior Accountant will need to develop a comprehensive understanding of the investments and all aspects of their activities from an operational, regulatory, taxation and financial reporting perspective. This CPA Accountant will also be involved in the start to finish of an accounting systems implementation and will work directly with senior management with the expectation of being the VP's indispensable aid, proactively following up on projects with the VP directly on a daily basis.
· Assist in the finance and accounting processes that support the day-to-day operation of the company and investments.
· Prepare and analyze financial data related to company operations to support profits & loss financial models, cash management, and internal controls of the private investments/funds.
· Compile monthly closing of all investments and prepare monthly financial statements for the VP to review. Must take full responsibility for product that is received and reviewed by the VP.
· Integrate with the multiple accounting systems utilized by each fund.
· Manage the investigation, bid, decision process in partnership with the VP for an accounting systems implementation.
· Responsible for day to day accounting of investments including but not limited to calculating/reporting the daily Net Asset Value, compiling a weekly and/or monthly financial statement, and income and expense accrual to be reviewed by the VP.
· Provide the Firm's investment team with comprehensive administration, financial accounting, and investor reporting services for their private investments to provide to investors.
· Oversee Accounts Payable processes and procedures, monthly reconciliations, and resolve any discrepancies in a timely manner before handed off to the VP for review.
· Perform accurate and timely monthly reconciliations of general ledger balances, including accounts receivable and security deposit, and resolve any discrepancies in a timely manner.
· Perform accurate and timely quarterly reconciliations of various general ledger account balances, and resolve any discrepancies in a timely manner.
· Support management in the creation of financial forecasts including the annual budget.
· Prepare monthly reports and analyze financial information including budget versus actual variance analysis across all operating business and overhead departments.
· Assist with the annual financial audits.
· Assist with the annual tax closeout packages.
· Research and provide information for various ad-hoc inquiries by researching and interpreting data as requested by the VP.
· Support the VP, Finance with other miscellaneous analysis/requests as needed. This accountant is expected to be the VP's indispensable aid and to proactively follow up with topics and projects with the VP.
· Ensure that information is complete, accurate, and timely and in accordance with company policies and procedures.
· CPA is required.
· 3 years experience in the investment management industry, Big 4 Public Accounting firm and/or real estate experience is preferred.
· Willingness to dig in and roll up sleeves to develop strategy while executing day to day accounting processes.
· Technical and business knowledge of various Fund structures (e.g., mutual collective investment and hedge funds) and activities from an investment, operational, regulatory, accounting and financial reporting perspective is a plus.
· Strong analytical skills with ability to evaluate issues, propose and implement solutions, with consideration for all downstream implications.
· Highly developed interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively as part of a cross functional team.
· Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills; ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner in any format.
· Proactive attitude, commitment to continuous learning, willing to challenge the status quo to improve processes.
· Flexibility, strong organizational and time management skills.
Send resume to email@example.com
3) Accountant for Entertainment CPA firm
Los Angeles, CA
Entertainment Business Management and Accounting firm in West Los Angeles has a position open for an Account Manager. Strong accounting skills and knowledge of Datafaction a must. Accountant / Account Manager will be handling financial affairs for high net worth Entertainers and Athletes.
Salary $75,000 - $100,000 per year based on experience plus full benefits package.
Required Skills and Experience
• 8 plus years Business Management experience
• Datafaction required. Knowledge of Profx or Planning Software a plus
• Must know all Microsoft products
Please send resume in Word format to: Teri@spectrumsearch.net
Marketing, Product Manager, PR, & Social Media
1. Associate Channel Marketing Manager
Lake Forest, CA
The PFISTER Associate Retail Channel Marketing Manager is responsible for the execution of our product and brand initiatives within large regional retailers and national Co-Op chains. Acting as a "hub" among multiple functional areas, you'll co-develop merchandising, promotion & product strategies with Sales and Marketing leaders for your accounts. Your activities will include mix management, new product introduction, merchandising, off-shelf placement, eComm content optimization, and more.
To be a good fit for this position you'll have at least 3-5 years of internal core marketing experience related to national retail accounts. We're looking for a professional with proven success in developing strategic plans and managing marketing projects.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
(80%) Channel Management
- Develop promotional strategies and annual plans to achieve increased brand exposure and incremental sales with key customers.
- Coordinate customer line reviews. Assist product team with market research, mix analysis, and competitive insight during this process.
- Lead cross functional teams in developing store fixtures, promotional & point of purchase materials, frequently using new methods that help Pfister stand out.
- Manage POP and merchandising vendors in developing in-store collateral. Responsible for design, cost and schedule attainment, as well as purchase order and invoice management.
- Serve as the communication conduit between key account sales leaders and different internal functions. You must be adept at synthesizing complex issues and input into succinct summaries and action plans.
- Utilize performance metrics and analytics to gauge program effectiveness and make adjustments to future proposals.
- Work with Finance and Sales on promotional P&L analysis.
- Assist with channel budget management and planning
(20%) E-Commerce Management
- Work with Brand, Creative and eComm teams to maintain and enhance the mix, functionality and content on retailer websites through established vendor portals.
Education and Experience Profile
• A bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university, preferably in Business, Marketing or a related field.
• 3-5 years of tangible product sales and/or marketing experience in the retail space or hardware channels of distribution.
• Superior presentation skills and comfort with a variety of audiences, both internal and customer facing
• Advanced interpersonal talents and excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Solid merchandising sense and problem solving skills
• Firm grasp of concepts related to brand and product marketing, market research, product training, promotion, and pricing strategies
• Ability to successfully manage several different initiatives/projects simultaneously. Must be able to work cross functionally, motivating and leading those around them regardless of function or
• Solid MS Office skills including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• The ability to navigate in a large corporation while thriving in a smaller, entrepreneurial business
• Intellectual Curiosity – Willing to learn about our company, our industry, our customers and their customers.
• Impact – Creates a good impression, commanding attention and respect, showing an air of confidence without creating an air of superiority.
• Decision Making - Makes decisions in a timely manner, regularly with incomplete information and under tight deadlines and pressure.
• Process Management – Able to figure out the processes necessary to get things done and work through them efficiently.
• Creativity - Comes up with new and unique ideas, easily makes connections among previously unrelated notions, and tends to be seen as original and value-added in brainstorming settings.
• Business Acumen - Knows how businesses work, is knowledgeable in current and possible future policies, practices, trends, and information affecting his/her business and organization.
• Team oriented – Realizes that working through others is the only way to accomplish aggressive goals.
Travel Flexibility required: Travel 15% to 20% of your time, primarily for customer visits. Most trips will not be longer than 3-4 days.
2. Associate Product Marketing Manager (Pfister)
Lake Forest, CA
The Associate Product Marketing Manager is responsible for the management of a portfolio, from inception through end of life. Through the help of a robust strategic planning and product development process, this individual will contribute heavily to new product ideation and innovation, manufacturing specification, marketing strategies, sales commercialization, and promotional opportunities. You will manage products through development milestones and work with a cross-functional team of sales, engineering, sourcing, manufacturing, finance, quality, and Marcom professionals in bringing your new innovations to life.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
(60%) - New Product Development (NPI)
- Guides cross-functional team (engineering, sourcing, supply chain, and finance) through multiple on-going product development projects at various stages of development via HHI milestone process.
- Supporting product road development, manages research initiatives to establish fact based business and marketing strategy development. Understanding of market, channel and/or customer dynamics, product design, trends, and end –user preferences and purchase drivers. Answer key strategic inputs and execute efficiently as driven by budget and timing. Communicate and apply results and/or conclusions.
- Prepare Creative Requests and to manage packaging NPI related materials and supporting on-going literature needs
(25%) - Portfolio Maintenance
- Supports brand guidelines to insure consistency, with specific influence on product image catalog, merchandising, and collateral related to assigned projects
- Support yearly literature needs including catalog, brochures and reference guides including websites and applications.
- Support sales programs including training, Pfast and Spiff programs
- Coordinate meeting materials for customer product collaboration and business reviews. Includes but not limited to product samples, display materials, labels, research results and the printed presentation.
- Work with quality and brand to support installation workshops, videos, market research and related initiatives.
(15%) – Business Processes
- Contributes to HHI financial and business initiatives through established rhythms and assigned projects. Examples include sales and operations planning to improve forecast accuracy or inventory initiatives tied to working capital.
- Support the management of the on-line databases to ensure proper content (internal as well as customer websites)
- Manage product documentation process including mix management, product life cycle. Generate reports, tools as required.
- Provide support on special projects as assigned.
Education and Experience Profile
• Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, communications or related field is required.
• Minimum 3 - 5 years marketing or relevant experience within the home improvement industry or consumer packaged goods company (CPG/FMG).
• P&L Management – experience understanding a product portfolio or business P&L; constant management of sku level and category level profitability
• Project Management – ability to successfully manage several initiatives/projects simultaneously; able to motivate cross-functional team members regardless of function or tenure.
• Supplier Management – Experience working with overseas suppliers; previous international travel preferred.
• Item master data and content creation – Demonstrated experience with item master data management, sku set-up, e-commerce data needs, material content organization, and digital marketing assets.
• Style – Must have excellent eye for design and strong sense of fashion. Specific experience and insight surrounding home décor trends, bath trends, and interior design a plus.
• Attitude – possesses a positive approach to challenges and adopts "whatever it takes" thinking to drive business needs and initiatives.
• Impact – Creates a good impression, commanding attention and respect with an air of confidence without creating an air of superiority.
• Strategic Ability – has broad knowledge and perspective, is future oriented, paint credible pictures and visions of future possibilities and likelihoods.
• Decision Making – makes good decisions with a mixture of analysis, experience, and judgment in a timely manner with incomplete information under tight deadlines and pressure.
• Process Management – Able to figure out processes necessary to get things done. Knows how to organize people and activities, and suggest ways to improve efficiencies and eliminate complexity.
• Creativity – constant source of new and unique ideas with original thought; seen as a value-add in brainstorming settings.
• Formal Presentation / Platform Skills – present effectively to individuals or groups; targets presentations to the specific audience. Comfortable in front of small groups and larger audiences.
• Business Acumen – Knows how businesses work, understands policies, practices, trends, and information affecting the business and organization. Knows the competition, aware of how strategies and tactics work in the marketplace.
• Able to travel domestically and internationally, as needed – approximately 10%-25% required.
• Able to work more than 40 hours weekly and weekends as needed.
Please send resume and position of interest to Florielee White at firstname.lastname@example.org
Localization Manager, Search Ads. Job Number: 113184607
Santa Clara Valley, California
At Apple, we work every day to create products that enrich people's lives. Our Advertising Platforms group makes it possible for people around the world to easily access informative and imaginative content on their devices while helping publishers and developers promote and monetize their work.
Our technology and services power Search Ads in App Store, an easy, efficient and fast-growing platform for app discovery. With over 65% of all app downloads resulting directly from a search in the App Store, Search Ads is quickly becoming the app promotion platform of choice for iOS developers.
We're looking for a passionate, experienced and customer-oriented professional to lead the translation and cultural adaptation of the Search Ads customer experience, from marketing campaigns to instructive copy and imagery in the product user interface. This role is not just about translation; it is about providing customers with a great experience that feels local and comfortable to them.
As a member of the Search Ads global marketing team, this role will help shape the Search Ads experience in all major regions around the globe. The Localization Program Manager will lead, implement and oversee the programs and processes that enable Search Ads to have a clear and consistent brand voice in every country in which we operate.
· Minimum of 5 years of localization program management experience
· Proficiency using computer-aided translation and localization tools, such as WorldServer
· Passion for and understanding of linguistics as it pertains to localization and customer satisfaction
· Flexible approach to problem solving
· Curiosity about how customers use the product and a passion for exceeding customer expectations
· Experience working cross-functionally with an agile software development team
· Solid understanding of localization file formats (HTML, XML, JSON, Photoshop, etc...) and experience working with them.
· Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Language Studies, International Studies, or Localization
- Own and manage our localization process to ensure the success of our worldwide product launches and marketing initiatives.
- Coordinate and manage the full cycle of all Search Ads localization projects, which includes assessing the quality of source files, managing vendors, tracking deadlines, checking and delivering localized files.
- Work with Apple-approved localization vendors to train linguists on Apple content, style, terminology etc. Provide reference materials to give linguists more context and background information about each project.
- Create or oversee creation of reference documents including stakeholder profiles, localization process documents, style guides, and glossaries.
- Work with key stakeholders to understand requirements, priorities and an optimized path for translation and localization work. Ensure open communication among stakeholders, vendors, linguistic quality teams and fellow team members throughout the course of a project.
- Manage production finances, which includes requesting and reviewing quotes from vendors, obtaining approvals and keeping track of project cost.
- Actively solicit and encourage constant feedback on translation quality from local market teams and customers.
- Own and develop localization processes to ensure consistent quality and efficient localization experiences across marketing content and customer-facing user interfaces. Establish best practices and communicate to stakeholders. Analyze workflow to identify issues and provide optimal solutions that decrease cost and time-to-market for global content.
Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Language Studies, International Studies, or Localization
Apply at https://jobs.apple.com/us/search?#&ss=Localization%20Manager%2C%20Search%20Ads&t=0&so=&lo=0*USA&pN=0&openJobId=113184607
Notify email@example.com of your application
Sales & Marketing Coordinator
Los Angeles 90012
Reports to: Senior Marketing Manager, Strategy & CRM and Account Sales Manager
Indirect Reports: External Vendors, Department Interns
Work Schedule: Full-Time
Compensation: Hourly, commensurate with experience
About The Company
We entertain. We create. We engage. We inspire. As one of the nation's most influential nonprofit theatre companies, Center Theatre Group provides the broadest range of theatrical entertainment in the country at the Ahmanson Theatre, Mark Taper Forum, and Kirk Douglas Theatre. Whether it's producing new work through our robust artistic development programs or engaging people of all ages across Los Angeles through our community and education programs, we put theatre at the center of it all.
The 180+ full- and part-time staff members who make all this possible are passionate about this place and their work. Whether it's pre-show gatherings and Staff Nights at our theatres, meet-and-greets with cast and crew, or our annual holiday party, our staff is engaged with the art and one another. Center Theatre Group commits to creating a safe space where the values of diversity, equity, and inclusion permeate all levels and all aspects of our work. We aim to attract, nurture and retain staff in a supportive home where we can be our best selves. We celebrate our commonalities and embrace our differences in order to ensure that everyone has access to our work onstage, behind the scenes, and in the community.
The role is responsible for supporting all general sales and marketing efforts across Center Theatre Group's three theatres, including growing the group and corporate client base, project managing marketing materials and collateral, events, and sales campaign management and tracking. The Sales & Marketing Coordinator acts as project manager for consumer-facing marketing campaigns, working with internal departments (including graphics, artistic, production, and communications) to bring projects to successful completion while being on-time and on-budget.
In addition, the Sales & Marketing Coordinator functions as the in-house administrator for the marketing team, overseeing the department's project management software, providing scheduling and administrative support for the Director of Marketing, and supporting the overall day-to-day operations of the marketing department.
- Work closely with graphics department to traffic & route marketing and advertising materials as necessary; maintaining project timelines.
- Lead marketing department efforts to maximize usage of Tessitura (database software); be a Tessitura Power User and act as a resource to marketing colleagues.
- Manage list extractions for email and direct mail channels, using best practices in micro-segmenting and targeting of database to deliver the right message to the right patron.
- Assist marketing events and activities for themed marketing programs, including teen and young professional subscription series (including backstage tours, post-show parties, etc.).
- Manage the post-show audience feedback system; send out weekly reports and as necessary.
- Maintain marketing collateral inventory, storage and regularly scheduled distribution.
- Maintain and distribute regular department reports and ticket sales trackers; collect data and analyze information as assigned.
- Work with outside vendors to successfully complete marketing campaigns (including print & mailhouse).
- Work with the Account Sales Manager to identify, prioritize and target appropriate corporate/group sales leads from Center Theatre Group's database as well as outside leads.
- Manage creation, within our project management system, of marketing materials such as e-blasts and flyers to promote Account Sales offers.
- Facilitate creation of promo codes and other unique ticketing mechanisms in partnership with the Ticket Operations team.
- Maintain office supply inventory for marketing department and place orders as necessary.
- Be the in-house lead/expert for the internal project management system, including program timelines, deliverable tracking, budgeting, logistics planning, archiving etc.
- Provide scheduling assistance as needed for Director of Marketing, the Marketing Conference Room, and department events and activities.
- Prepare expense reimbursement and credit card reconciliation for Director of Marketing and Marketing Department; process department invoices and ensure vendors are paid on time.
- Work as a team member with the entire marketing staff on all department events and activities, including opening nights, promotional events, and more.
- Work closely with the Webmaster to maintain corporate webpages for the department's clients.
- Collaborate with all sales departments to ensure proper distribution of tickets/information to clients and training regarding all related Marketing & Account Sales information.
- Assist occasionally in executing department events for top clients, sometimes on evenings and weekends.
- Other duties as assigned.
The successful candidate will be an innovative and critical thinker with some experience in marketing and promoting live entertainment. They will be a self-starter with an enthusiastic and entrepreneurial spirit, yet can work collaboratively with many different departments on multiple, varied projects.
Other Key Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing or related field preferred
- Passion for the arts and interest in the theatre
- Basic understanding of event ticketing
- Familiarity with internet research in order to develop new leads and cultivate new categories of clients
- 1–2 years' experience in sales and/or customer relationship management and marketing; good understanding of marketing principles within the arts landscape
- Creative copy writing skills that engage audiences and drive conversion
- Proficient with Office applications. Experience in database management (e.g. Tessitura, Raiser's Edge, Salesforce) bonus
- Detail oriented; highly organized and with the ability to manage multiple complex projects simultaneously across various departments
- Strong project management and budgeting skills
- Self-starter, enthusiastic, with the ability to work independently in an entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to work overtime if needed
- Sense of humor a must
The position will receive a competitive compensation.
Center Theatre Group also offers a comprehensive benefits package including retirement plan options; escalating vacation, paid sick, personal days and holidays; and health benefits including medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, employee assistance program, and life and long-term disability insurance.
To Apply: Introduce yourself by telling us your story and why you are the ideal person for this position. Please e-mail your resume and cover letter along with salary requirements to: CTGjobs@CTGLA.org. Please be sure to include the position title in the subject line of your email. Due to the high volume of submissions received, emails without all of the above information may not be considered. In your cover letter, please indicate how you became aware of this job opportunity, e.g., name of website, current employee, other source.
Fulltime Event Coordinator
Los Angeles, CA
1. Experience Planning and executing tradeshows onsite
2. Ability to travel (nationally and internationally)
3. Co-ordinate and manage all resources for events (recruitment of local helpers, ability to help set up booths, work with vendors, experience with onsite logistics)
4. Comfortable planning parties for 750-100 people
Send resumes to Lisa.Berube@CreativeGroup.com if you're interested!
HR, Organizational Development, Market Research, & Management Consulting
Human Resources Generalist NEW!
Los Angeles, CA 90048
$45,000 - $65,000 a year
YOU are a Human Resources leader. Your mission is to cultivate and build a productive, engaged, and creative workforce.
Join Inhance, and help transform complex messages into visually compelling stories.
Inhance is a tight team of strategists, designers, programmers, and producers who pioneer innovative approaches to immersive brand experiences through interactive content design. Partnering with some of the world's largest companies, we deliver multimedia solutions that consistently deliver strong attraction, deep engagement, and important education.
OUTCOMES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serve as a role model for Inhance's values and operating principles and partner across the company to drive a high-performance work environment.
- Be a trusted advisor to both management and staff; provide guidance and coaching to build management and leadership capabilities across teams.
- Handle and maintain full-cycle recruiting, on-boarding, off-boarding, workplace investigations, and performance management. Negotiate and benchmark compensation.
- Oversee legal compliance (Leave of Absence, EEO, ERISA, ACA, I-9, Workers' Compensation, etc.).
- Handle benefits administration (Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, 401K, Paid Time Off).
- Handle and organize payroll administration (hourly/salary/temp environment).
- Oversee innovative programs for performance evaluation, professional development, diversity, and retention management.
- Anticipate, identify, and understand complex people issues and trends.
- Develop organizational capabilities that foster and cultivate the company culture: oversee office events that create fun and productive team building employee experiences.
- Assist in the evaluation and implementation of technology and tools that will enable scalable and compliant processes.
- Inspire colleagues to continuously generate forward-thinking ideas and actively contribute to a culture of innovation, excellence, and respect.
- Help build on our creative legacy and award-winning work.
- Other administrative duties as assigned.
- Must be U.S. citizen, permanent resident, or otherwise "ITAR" complaint.
- Must be local and available to work full-time, on-site.
- Minimum 4 years Human Resources Generalist, Payroll and Benefits administration experience.
- Experience working in a creative studio or interactive agency, and recruiting for cross-disciplinary teams, including art, programming, production and technology teams preferred.
- Experience working with Paychex FLEX is preferred, but not a must
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50% of the time. Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer/scanner. The person in this position needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
- Superior presentation and communication skills (written, oral, internal, employee-facing)
- Takes leadership and responsibility
- Organization and planning
- Leverage technology
- Proactivity and initiative
- Holds others accountable
- Creative problem-solving skills, solution implementation, and verification
- Reliable and flexible
- Treats others with respect
- Team player
- Working knowledge of interactive/production studios
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the name of the position in the subject line of the email.
HR Recruiter Assistant NEW!
Calabasas, CA 91302
OfficeTeam is looking to fill a Recruiting/Sourcing Assistant position for a large retailer in Agoura Hills.
- Answer all incoming phone calls
- Scheduling calendar invites through Microsoft Outlook
- Assisting HR with organizing job responsibilities such as meetings, coordinating interviews, walking-in and helping candidates coming into the office, etc.
- Excellent communication and social skills
- Optimistic, creative and tech-savvy
- Have strong prioritization skills and a sense of urgency
- Excellent spelling and grammar
- Provide general office support to the HR department
- Basic knowledge in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Attentive, ability to work independently and prioritize tasks
- Strong customer service and office administrative skills
To apply - Please email your resume directly to email@example.com
Human Resources Generalist NEW!
• A well-established Real Estate Development and Property Management Company located in Calabasas.
• They own and manage over 8,000 apartment units in the Western United States
• A private company with a total of 375
• They believe employees are our greatest asset!
• Create, develop and implement policies and procedures, monitor and ensure company compliance with changing employment laws.
• Process new hire and termination paperwork, COBRA administration, employee relations, worker's compensation administration, and safety administration
• Create and update job descriptions and update records for personnel files and any other miscellaneous projects as needed.
• Will be responsible for performing all upfront audit activities to ensure a smooth payroll process.
• Entering in time card edits into the system, verify and approve timecards on a semi-monthly basis, as well as commissions and bonuses.
• Verify vacation and sick time accruals with payroll on a quarterly basis.
• Review payroll reports and audit allocations.
• Assist the VP of HR with the open enrollment process.
• Coordinate open enrollment meetings for all plans and administer employee benefits to new and existing employees.
• Audit benefits bills on a monthly basis to ensure accuracy.
• Create job postings and candidate sourcing, resume review, phone screening, interviewing, and applicant testing, and conducting background screening of candidates.
• 5 years as an HR Generalist in a company with at least 300 employees (Required)
• Bachelor's degree is required in Business Administration, Human Resources, or Organizational Development or a related field (Required)
• PHR or SPHR (Preferred)
• Must possess a high level of professionalism, the ability to communicate (written and verbal) with many levels and possess a strong work ethic.
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with constant competing priorities.
• Must have a working knowledge of legal issues, state/federal labor regulations, ability to create and write policies and procedures.
• Advanced MS Office Word 2016, Excel, Outlook, Publisher and Power Point knowledge.
• Knowledge of ADP Workforce Now (Required)
• Must exercise judgment and discretion involving confidential information.
• Flexibility, multitasking, and organization skills are keys to the success of this position.
Send resume to Kahzah Mims at Kahzah.firstname.lastname@example.org
Human Resources Coordinator
A Human Resources Coordinator is responsible for assisting the Director in the overall management and administration of the Human Resources function in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and to maximize profitability.
What will I be doing?
As a Human Resources Coordinator, you would be responsible for assisting the Director in the overall management and administration of the Human Resources function to deliver an excellent guest experience and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
• Manages daily Human Resources operation to include, but not limited to, interviewing and hiring, employment and recruiting, training and development, wage/benefit compensation, team member and labor relations, contract compliance, disciplinary procedures, workers compensation, safety, statutory compliance, recognition and reward and performance evaluations
• Manage team member relations programs, activities and initiatives to include, but not limited to, picnics, holiday functions, health fairs, award banquets and special events
• Oversee function of the data management system to include, but not limited to, entry of team member data, recording employment transitions (i.e. hire, separation, leaves of absence, etc.), generating reports (i.e. payroll analysis, labor turnover, etc.) and processing unemployment claims
• Ensure compliance with Affirmative Action Plan and Equal Employment Opportunity guidelines and regulations
What are we are looking for?
• Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
• Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
• Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
• Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
• Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
• Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
• Customer Focus
Apply online at: http://jobs.hilton.com/job/FT-Human-Resources-Coordinator/J3S4916LY2KM6R87SBT
Notify Kahzah Mims of your completed application at Kahzah.email@example.com
Contract Sr. Recruiter
Our client, a leader in themed entertainment, is looking for a Sr. Recruiter to join its team! You will be an integral part of the recruiting team, developing and implementing effective strategies to recruit highly specialized and qualified candidates for a variety of technical and creative roles. Using your experience in recruiting and sourcing, you'll strategically develop recruitment research, facilitate the end to end recruitment process, partner with HR and hiring managers to identify appropriate candidates for vacancies based on need and culture, and conduct in-depth candidate phone screens and interviews.
You should have:
- a minimum 5-7 years experience in recruiting and/or sourcing for candidates across various disciplines, with a focus on creative, entertainment, or theme park industries.
- proven experience contacting prospects via cold calling
- strong business acumen, and the ability to maintain solid working relationships with internal and external contacts
- expertise in advanced Boolean and/or Semantic searching
- proficiency with Microsoft Office, CRM, and ATS systems
This is a 6-12 month salaried contract role in the Orlando, FL area, with compensation DOE.
For consideration, please send your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking for HR Generalist for Culver City company. Let me know if you are interested.
Brian 310-201-0062 or email@example.com
Calabasas, CA 91302
We are a premier direct private lender headquartered in Calabasas, CA and operating in 43 states around the country.
Reporting to the CEO/COO, the Director of Human Resources is responsible for managing all the people functions, and designing and overseeing execution of comprehensive strategies, initiatives, professional development, action plans, and processes to improve organizational performance and employee engagement.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Actively developing and instituting value-added ideas, solutions, communications, etc. that will benefit the organization, the individual employee, and the HR Department.
- Effectively managing specific HR functions including people and processes to maximize performance and efficiency.
- Communicating Anchor's vision, mission, culture, values and strategies to employees, management and leadership constituencies.
- Assisting management with the optimum organizational design toward effectively deliver the organization's services to its customers.
- Design and maintain progressive and proactive compensation and benefits program for all job categories to maintain attractiveness of the brand and enhance retention.
- Driving results utilizing in-depth knowledge of the businesses and strategies.
- Developing and implementing job and professional development programs for employees and management to assure the availability of key talent within the organization.
- Targeting, highly efficient sourcing for recruitment of candidates and leading the Talent Acquisition initiatives.
- Supporting management and employees in all HR and ER matters and implementing legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting HR function (e.g., OSHA, EEO, ERISA and Wage and Hour).
- Overseeing the HRIS/Affirmative group to ensure timely execution of all employee changes
- Create a robust on-boarding process for new employees.
- Establish healthy living programs and health fairs for employees.
- Conducts investigations and makes recommendations
- Training and development programs for preparing employees for more significant responsibilities, and general business development programs to enhance employee knowledge and understanding of the business of the company
- Partners with the leadership team to improve employee satisfaction and engagement by identifying and responding to employee concerns and coaching senior leadership to develop people leadership skills in others.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field required.
- Minimum of 10 years' experience which includes at least 5 years' experience in a Senior HR management position.
- Preference will be given to those professionals who have completed HR Certifications through SHRM, HRCI or any other accredited HR association.
Desired Skills & Qualifications
- Strong leadership and business acumen capabilities, sound judgment and superior problem solving and decision-making skills to effectively manage the function.
- Excellent organizational, analytical and project management skills, with attention to quality and detail.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization, individually and in groups.
- Excellent facilitation and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of and experience using effective conflict and mediation techniques.
- Knowledge of and experience using effective coaching and counseling methods for both employees and management.
- Ability to move between strategic thinking and rolling-up your sleeves to tackle operational work.
- Demonstrated ability to establish credibility and rapport with leaders.
- Proven track record of being energetic, forward thinking and creative and able to challenge assumptions while providing best in class HR.
- Experience developing and implementing company-wide initiatives.
- High degree of integrity and honesty, and demonstrated ability to exercise confidentiality and neutrality in complex and sensitive situations.
- Establishes credibility throughout the organization to be an effective listener and problem solver of people issues.
To apply - Email your cover letter, resume, references, and salary history to HR@AnchorLoans.com Applications without these materials will not be considered.
Information Technology, Data Analytics, Integration, & Ecommerce
Lead HRIS Analyst
Lucky Brand is true blue American. Born and bred in Los Angeles, Lucky shipped its first pair of vintage-inspired jeans in 1990 and quickly became known as a pioneer and innovator in the world of modern denim. Synonymous with the easy Southern California lifestyle and the fearless American spirit, Lucky Brand creates great fitting, good quality, distinctively Lucky jeans and fashion that works with the American lifestyle. Our collections are carried at better department and specialty stores and over 200 of our company-owned stores across the U.S.A., as well as online at LuckyBrand.com.
Rooted in Americana, Lucky Brand is inspired by active Californian types like surfers, cowboys, artists, musicians, and photographers, as well as anyone who embodies our fun-loving, friendly vibe.
Responsible for day-to-day system maintenance, data integrity and ongoing system testing and improvements. The Lead HRIS Analyst also supports reporting, report writing and data analysis for business initiatives and decision-making.
· Analyze, design, evaluate, modify, test, and implement Workday Human Capital Management (HCM) functionality in coordination with the HR, Benefits, Payroll, and IT teams
· Lead system update process, including making appropriate recommendations to process owners, leading configuration and testing, and training end users, when appropriate.
· Support with vendor manager for the Workday HCM and iCIMS Applicant Tracking system. Conduct research and analysis regarding trends, patterns, and issues to identify opportunities and solve problems. Work closely with department leadership to fully maximize and enhance the system. Ensure consistent delivery of established service level agreements through active, ongoing management.
· Ensure that system is configured accurately to support end user business needs
· Configures and troubleshoots integrations with third parties
· Partner with stakeholders to implement process modifications that support changing business and compliance requirements
· Manage the ongoing maintenance and data integrity of existing systems, including all integrations and reports
· Perform regular audits and participate in the development of new audits in the HCM system. Manage compliance with required audit corrections.
· Write, maintain and support a variety of reports, simple and complex, to support strategic decision-making
- Proficient in Workday HCM configuration and reporting
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and/or Access
- Strong Project Management skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Strong teamwork skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to organize and prioritize
- Adaptability and flexibility
Minimum Education Level/Experience:
- BA/BS Preferred, not required
- Minimum 3-5 years Payroll or HRIS experience
- Previous experience with reporting, data analytics and/or payroll required
- Workday HCM configuration and reporting experience required
Apply at https://jobs-luckybrand.icims.com/jobs/22282/lead-hris-analyst/job?iis=Social%2BNetworks&iieid=pl1510008033957d46c7&mobile=false&width=1264&height=500&bga=true&needsRedirect=false&jan1offset=-480&jun1offset=-420
Notify firstname.lastname@example.org of your application
Business Analyst, Supply Chain, Operations and Strategy, Purchasing/Buying
Operations Supervisor NEW!
About the company:
We are a third-party logistics provider currently seeking a talented and experienced Operations Supervisor for our Hawthorne station. As a leading provider in the logistics industry, we are continuing to expand and need top talent!
The duties of the Operations Supervisor may include, but are not limited to:
• Direct and supervise the scheduling of an operation staff averaging around 50 employees.
• Direct transportation associates to achieve prescribed objectives; develop and maintain a productive staff by hiring, training, and professional development; match the skill and background of associates to the work required; apply sound communication and motivational techniques, to supervise, counsel, and discipline subordinates; and implement performance evaluation system for recommending promotions, wage increases, and terminations
• Manage and administer the facility truck fleet by selecting drivers, equipment, dispatching, and performing maintenance, achieving expected service levels and managing costs
• Prepare invoices and process to corporate AR
• Develop and operate an effective transportation information reporting system; ensure the accurate and timely preparation, processing, distribution, and retention of all necessary reports and records regarding transportation operations; and develop additional and/or enhanced reports to support customer's changing needs
• Provide transportation support and assistance to customers as needed
• Effectively communicate with associates and customers to accomplish necessary objectives
• To provide flawless execution of the transportation services to our customer
• Insure compliance to all regulatory issues within scope of service
To be considered for the position, the Operations Supervisor must possess the following:
• 3+ years' relevant experience in management experience in a similar setting
• 3PL and Logistics experience a plus but not required
• MUST have the ability to work weekends on occasion. The schedule is flexible.
• Working knowledge of federal and state transportation regulations
• Experience with the transportation management function
• BA or equivalent (preferred)
• Excellent communication, planning, and negotiating skills
• Ability to oversee account management with a logistics organization (preferred)
• Eagerness to lead and manage while maintaining exceptional customer service
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to handle a stressful and ever-changing operation
Send resume to Kahzah Mims at Kahzah.email@example.com
1) Sr. Business Analyst - Retail Operations - (27489) NEW!
Los Angeles, CA
Want more than just a job? Join Forever 21's Corporate team and showcase your skills while working with our exceptional employees!
Position: Sr. Business Analyst - Retail Operations
Reports to: Manager, Business Analysis
Direct Reports: No
FLSA Status: Exempt
Location: 3880 N Mission Los Angeles, CA 90031
Forever 21 is seeking an innovative, energetic, and passionate team player to add to our dynamic Retail Operations team.
The Sr. Business Analyst - Retail Operations will lead the provision of all reporting and analyses related to the financial and operating data of the retail sector. The Sr. Analyst will develop financial models and lead ad-hoc initiatives to provide executive leadership with the appropriate analytical tools and resources to measure the performance of the company's retail operations objectives.
• Develop models via Microsoft Excel and Access using internal and external data sets to generate insights and analyze scenarios for new initiatives and projects
• Influence key cross-functional business partners by delivering ad hoc analysis and recommendations that ensure proper focus on bottom-line results
• Drive analysis of business performance using financial and statistical techniques to evaluate business trends and effectiveness of strategic initiatives
• Responsible for projects from start to finish (i.e. create models, data collection, generate reports/analyses
• Identify opportunities to enhance reports and methodologies
• Lead a team of analysts by providing guidance and direction for projects, reports, and analyses
• Collaborate with the Business Analysis team to create and present analysis/project findings to management
• Research and review annual reports, business publications, and other sources to gather data on existing and potential competitors, market environment, and industry
Knowledge, Skills, and Qualifications:
• Must have a Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, Statistics, Mathematics or a similar analytical discipline
• Must have 5-7 years of experience in an Analyst type role. This includes experience in sales forecasting, financial modeling, KPI analysis, etc.; Strong analytical and modeling skills required
• At least 2 years of experience in a supervisory role required; Experience in the retail/apparel industry a plus
• Must have advanced Microsoft Excel skills, including in-cell formulas, pivot tables, macros/VBA programming, and other data manipulation and formatting functions
• Proficiency in Microsoft Access, SQL Server, and MicroStrategy
• Excellent critical-thinking skills with the ability to research and analyze data retrieved from multiple sources
• Demonstrated ability to work in a highly analytical environment and to make decisions based on quantifiable data
• Must have strong interpersonal and communications skills, including the ability to establish, develop, and maintain key business relationships both within the team and across businesses
• Must have the ability to devise solutions and deliver results in a rapidly dynamic environment.
• Strong organizational skills and successful management of multiple tasks simultaneously
If you or someone you know would be interested in this role with us, please send an e-mail with your resume over to me at Jonathan.Meyrowitz@forever21.com ASAP!
Los Angeles, CA
Are you an entry-level graduate near/in LA with a passion for Travel and Fashion???
Our Procurement team is currently seeking a candidate with good Excel, a willingness to learn new process and improve upon it to learn how to coordinate Travel for our executive team and beyond! Great role for candidates about to graduate in December!
Please send resumes to Jonathan.Meyrowitz@forever21.com and indicate which position you're interested in.
BAI – Competitive Intel & Strategy – Contingent Worker
Thousand Oaks, CA
This team member is assigned to provide Competitive Intelligence (CI) to the Global Competitive Intelligence Function working with Amgen.
The competitive intelligence analyst role is an exciting opportunity to gain experience as a CI professional working to support and assist in implementing key strategic initiatives in the Global Business Analysis and Insights (BAI) group. The analyst will collaborate with cross functional team members to accomplish competitive intelligence project goals and objectives. The contract CI analyst position reports directly to and supports the CI Manager.
This person will:
• Synthesize information from multiple sources to develop strategic insights and point of view on key competitive developments, implications to Amgen and actions Amgen must take.
• Work in a highly cross functional manner and manage changing priorities across several key customers.
• Develop productive relationships with global Product Teams to define business problems and develop integrated analysis plans based on best practice methodologies.
• Apply structured problem solving to collect, analyze and report CI, incorporating primary and secondary data sources to generate actionable insights.
• Articulate and educate customers on the relevant impact of changing market dynamics (i.e. reimbursement environment, biosimilar regulations, general environmental factors, etc...) to their business from a CI perspective.
• Organize and facilitate strategic exercises & competitive simulations to generate competitive insights and company plans.
• Coordinate and facilitate CI collection efforts at major medical conferences/congresses.
• Manage a network of primary data sources, including vendors and Amgen employees, to enable effective project execution.
• Assess the reliability of CI research findings, maintaining high standards for accuracy, relevance, and quality in deliverables at all times and communicate level of evidence to stakeholders.
• Present on a regular basis in-depth analyses and summaries of results, interpreting and communicating results with recommendations to brand/business stakeholders.
• Educate the value and importance of CI to new employees (sales, RML, BAI, marketing) and maintain a strong position of coaching/promoting CI through daily efforts.
• Work to grow competitive intelligence/strategy to support other functions in the organization.
• Some travel may be required. All activities must abide by and strictly enforce Amgen's CI Legal and Ethical Guidelines with internal stakeholders and agencies.
• Master's degree & prior pharmaceutical/biotechnology experience OR
• Bachelor's degree & 2 years of pharmaceutical/biotechnology experience
• Proven business savvy skill set
• Strong client service orientation
• Flexible and creative problem solving skills
• High-energy, self-motivated, and organized
• Understanding of basic pharmaceutical/biotechnology marketing concepts
• Prior management consulting or pharmaceutical consulting experience
• Demonstrated ability to think strategically and analyze data to support key business decisions
• Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills—able to explain complex concepts clearly to a variety of audiences
• Proven project management skills—able to manage multiple, simultaneous projects and data sources
• Demonstrated analytical skills—understands the advantages and limits of different analytical approaches and studies
• Ability to work collaboratively in team-based environment; Ability to establish/maintain effective working relationships
• Strong understanding of the latest developments in the biopharmaceutical industry, unmet medical needs and opportunities in the assigned therapeutic area
• Broad, working knowledge of commonly used biopharmaceutical industry databases
• Understanding of at least one other functional area in BAI (market research, forecasting, marketing analysis)
• Advanced degree (MS/MA/MBA) with either Marketing or Life Science focus
• Experience in insights generation for the biopharmaceutical (or other healthcare) industries
To apply, send resumes to Kristen Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sales, Customer Management, & Business Development
Marketing Account Manager
Healthcare Success is looking for a passionate Agency Account Supervisor, client facing with online focus, to join our talented team at our Agency. The position will be the primary liaison with our hospital and physician clients with the main objective to retain and grow our client accounts.
The position is 3-pronged: 1) Client facing/account management; 2) Solid digital hands-on experience; 3) healthcare experience. This is a full-time, in-house position, located in Irvine, CA. Google AdWords and Analytics certifications required.
• Retain and grow our healthcare client accounts through strategic digital and traditional marketing and advertising;
• Effectively communicate and drive excellent customer service to hospitals, doctors, and a wide range of healthcare clients;
• Drive client satisfaction at every touch point;
• Successfully manage client projects and campaigns from conception through execution and beyond;
• Actively manage all client account costs and for achieving satisfactory profit margins on all agency products and services;
• Identify and initiate appropriate upsell discussions for incremental revenue generating solutions.
• Work with Account and Creative Team to develop an appropriate scope of work for and resource utilization plan for client accounts;
• Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your clients, including digital marketing (SEO, PPC, social media, websites, web strategy, etc.), strategy and consulting, art, copy, media planning and buying (TV, radio, print, outdoor), tracking and results reporting, training services, media budgets, and deadlines;
• Deliver excellent customer service, resulting in satisfying, long-term relationships while managing client expectations;
• Manage multiple projects and meet or exceed deadlines;
• Collaborate with internal employees and management;
• The ideal candidate will have outstanding project management skills, the ability to persuade and inspire others, and a proven track record of successful account leadership.
Skill and Experience Requirements:
• Full-time, in-house position – only local candidates please;
• 5-7 years of experience within a digital or advertising agency setting;
• Minimum of a 4-year degree;
• Google AdWords and Analytics certifications required, solid SEO experience, Photoshop, writing skills and/or experience with WordPress or other content management platforms;
• Extensive experience with media – both traditional and online (SEO, PPC, reputation management, landing pages, paid social media, etc.);
• Strong project management skills with the ability to work cross-functionally and a successful track record of managing multiple client relationships, portfolios and engagements;
• Superb interpersonal skills to foster optimal client and departmental relationships. Weekly interaction with doctors and healthcare groups require excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• A moderate amount of travel will be required, typically at the start of client campaigns, and periodically to nurture your client relationships.
Please send resume to Kahzah Mims at Kahzah.email@example.com
Retail Boutique Manager/Merchandise Manager
Los Angeles, CA
I'm hiring! "Retail Boutique Manager/ Merchandise Mgr" near downtown Los Angeles. Bring your Retail, Merchandiser, Sales/Marketing experience 3-5+years, must have at least 1 year manager or supervisor exp training others. Looking for a superstar who can over see an adorable shop-in-shop inside of a gym and hire a team. Merchandise product, create promotions (apparel women's, men's, kids items), gifts and snacks, increase monthly sales. Preferred experience working with kids. Unique retail: fitness activity destination for adults and children. Gift buyer experience a plus.
Project/Program Managers, Real Estate, and M&A
Woodland Hills, CA 91364
$125,000 - $135,000 a year
Project Manager ***Direct Hire*** not a contract!
We are currently looking for a passionate and analytical Project Manager to join our client 's development team. Our client builds, maintains and supports offices worldwide from an infrastructure perspective and look forward to adding more members to their collaboration efforts.
You will play a leading role in the future of our client 's development and help design and implement with scalability, efficiency and security in focus. Above all, your work will impact the team. Requirements:
- 5-7 years' experience gathering and documenting business & systems requirements and optimization of workflow & business processes
- Advanced skills in MS Excel, MS Word & MS PowerPoint
- Proficient in Visio, SDLC Methodologies, and developing Use Cases
- 3+ years' experience in Project Management
Why work for our client:
Amazing Benefits, Tuition reimbursement, and a discretionary bonus!
To apply: Email Valerie Nielsen at Valerie.Nielsen@rht.com with your resume
Internships, Leadership Development Programs, and Admin/Entry Level
Volunteer Support Intern
Los Angeles, CA
Team Rubicon is seeking a Volunteer Support Intern to work with our growing volunteer base to provide a consistent and rewarding member experience. You will collaborate with the membership team, operations staff and leaders across the country to extend and enhance the volunteer experience. You will interact with decision makers, work with the membership team to identify bottlenecks, improve and create processes and solve problems. We are looking for the technologist who can crush complex systems, while maintaining the patience of a puppy waiting for table scraps. This positions is located in our National Office in Los Angeles, CA.
What is in it for you (what will you throw on your resume after this internship):
• Provide direct, timely & remote support for all readiness, response, and recovery operations.
• Support national level flight planning and logistics execution during international and national operations.
• Identify and solve volunteer support challenges in order to improve the volunteer experience.
• Be an ambassador for Team Rubicon; build and maintain relationships with leaders, corporate partners and volunteers to deliver a world-class support experience.
• Collaborate with various departments to resolve volunteer requests quickly and efficiently.
• Increase individual preparedness by providing consistent, timely, and reliable support.
• Become savvy in articulating complex features to volunteers with varying levels of technical capability.
• Collect and voice trends in operation support requests in order to improve the volunteer experience.
• Learn and enhance database management to improve our tracking and reporting on volunteer metrics.
• Assist with integration and implementation for technology systems to accelerate mobilizing volunteers.
Your learning experience:
• Develop and implement national level projects to support and improve the volunteer experience
• Operating amongst some gnarly teammates, cuddly dogs, and all levels of leadership for 15 – 20 hours a week for a quarter. During disaster operations we stay late, work hard, and get shit done.
Term Start & End Dates
- Spring 3 month increments
- Summer 3 month increments
- Fall 3 month increments
- Winter 3 month increments
What you need to be successful:
• Passion for technology, learning, people and a positive attitude coupled with an indomitable spirit
• Eagerness to troubleshoot, understand, and solve problems then articulate solutions succinctly
• Ability to thrive in a fast paced team environment and collaborate across multiple departments
• Surgeon's attention to detail and extremely strong written and verbal communication skills
• Practitioner of technology – able to learn, manipulate, teach, and drive user adoption of 10 + cloud-based technology platforms and workflow tools
Credentials and Experience:
Earning Bachelor's or Master's Degree
How to apply:
Email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with Volunteer Support Intern in the subject line and indicate which quarter(s) you are interested in. Please include a brief explanation of your story and answer the following prompt: You just found out you are deploying to Mars in 30 days. Return is unlikely. What do you name the operation and how do you prepare?
La Palma, CA
Friendly Franchisees Corporation (FFC) is a highly successful restaurant management and real estate holding company. Due to our growth, we are seeking an energetic, driven, experienced, qualified, talented and high caliber Management Intern to join the FFC team.
This position provides the successful candidate with the opportunity to move up the ladder to Senior Management positions making a leadership impact in an already profitable and successful company. The ideal candidate will be responsible for different key business functions at FFC.
We are a highly entrepreneurial environment and a company that is positioned for significant growth. If you are seeking an opportunity that rewards hard work and results that add value, FFC is the place for you. At FFC, we believe that our competitive employees are our greatest assets.
"Challenge yourself and find the career path in Business that you're passionate about! Identify business issues and collaborate with colleagues and FFC leadership to create a project plan. Partner with the CEO. Interface with FFC leaders. Learn the foundations of business and use those skills to help jump-start your career in the field of IT, HR, Finance and Restaurant/Real Estate Operational Management."
• Define, lead, and execute a strong business plan for certain elements of the strategy in the organization
• Build a strong business strategy in collaboration with key business stakeholders, including office, operational teams
• Develop business outcome-based value propositions in line with customer and key stakeholder's orientation
• Partner with internal and cross-functional stakeholders to determine and execute strategic plans including all related communications and implementation plans
• Determine the most effective communication channels to successfully reach target audiences, while supporting company guidelines
• Gather feedback and assess effectiveness of programs through qualitative and quantitative measurement, and act on feedback and assessments to improve communications.
- Recent graduate, or on your final year of studies toward a MBA degree with a bachelor's degree from a prestigious accredited University.
- 2-4 year experience OK
- Excellent academic credentials with proven comprehension of business fundamentals
- Proven communication & leadership skills, the ability to drive change, and a strategic understanding of business competencies
- Multitasking, flexibility a MUST
- Energetic and ambitious
- Proficiency in computers
- Business acumen
Apply online at https://www.gatherdocs.com/listing/3014
Please notify Kahzah Mims of your completed application at Kahzah.email@example.com
The Student Task Force ("STF") is a Human Rights Watch ("HRW") sponsored youth leadership-training program that brings together high school students from all over Los Angeles and empowers them to advocate for the rights of children. HRW interns and STF teachers partner together to mentor students in leadership skills and activism, fostering confidence and maturity among students and enabling them to become effective voices for change and social justice within their communities. For more information on the Human Rights Watch Student Task Force, please visit www.hrwstf.org.
Development & Outreach Intern (Student Task Force)
Los Angeles, CA
The Los Angeles office is currently seeking STF interns. Ideally, selected candidates will be available for a minimum of 12 hours per week beginning in January 8, 2018 through May 2018. The internship may have flexible hours within the 9 am to 5 pm weekday office hours.
The STF internship offers a substantive learning opportunity for the selected candidates. The STF internship may include the following projects:
- Creating and organizing advocacy opportunities for the STF campaigns that focus on children's rights issues and human rights education;
- Liaising with local student leaders and faculty advisors;
- Researching and organizing human rights education resources and materials;
- Researching and implementing strategies and tools to equip students to be knowledgeable and effective human rights activists; and
- Contributing to some office-related tasks.
This internship is unpaid. Students are often able to arrange academic credit, as Human Rights Watch internships offer direct exposure to the workings of an international human rights organization, close supervision by the HRW staff, interaction with other U.S. and international organizations and foreign and domestic government officials, and opportunities to attend lectures, trainings, and special events relating to human rights. Students should check with their individual academic institutions for requirements.
Applicants must be undergraduate or graduate students for the duration of the internship term. Applicants should be well-organized, attentive to detail, self-motivated, and reliable, with a strong interest in children's human rights and/or human rights education. Experience with advocacy and liasing with volunteers is highly desirable. Relevant coursework in political science, international studies, or global studies is a plus. Computer skills (i.e. Microsoft Word and Excel, and internet applications) are required. Experience with graphic design, web design, social media, and online communication tools are preferred. This internship involves travel to and from the high schools (travel reimbursements will be provided for internship-related travel).
Applicants who are offered an internship, but who are not US permanent residents, US citizens, or in possession of a valid student visa, must apply for a J-1 visa through a sponsoring organization. This process can take several weeks and applicants will have to incur their own costs.
No calls or email inquiries, please. Only complete applications will be reviewed. Due to the large number of applications, only short-listed candidates will be contacted further.
Human Rights Watch is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate in its hiring practices and, in order to build the strongest possible workforce, actively seeks a diverse applicant pool.
Human Rights Watch is an international human rights monitoring and advocacy organization known for its in-depth investigations, its incisive and timely reporting, its innovative and high-profile advocacy campaigns, and its success in changing the human rights-related policies and practices of influential governments and international institutions.
Apply at https://careers.hrw.org/opportunities/show/?jobid=1534
Notify firstname.lastname@example.org of your application
TM Financial Forensics is a business and disputes consulting firm with offices in Chicago, Los Angeles and San Fransisco, specializing in financial, accounting, economic and damages analyses.
Our professionals assist companies and outside counsel in resolving complex business and litigation challenges. Our strength lies in our deep industry experience, commitment to client service, resourcefulness and ability to quickly and effectively respond to client needs. TMF has worked on high-profile cases both domestically and internationally, on disputes ranging from intellectual property infringement to financial fraud. Visit www.tmfin.com.
Los Angeles, CA
Position: Paid Intern
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Bachelor's degree in the areas of: Finance, Accounting, Business, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics or relevant coursework
G.P.A.: 3.5 and above
Position Summary: As a part of a team, Interns perform financial, statistical and economic data collection and analyses. Teams work on a variety of assignments across a broad range of industries and practice areas, primarily related to litigation, arbitration, mediation or settlement negotiations. Specific analyses may include the calculation of lost profits and economic damages, as well as business valuations and the determination of royalties, as examples.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Interns will perform a wide range of functions which may include but are not limited to:
• Creating financial, accounting, economic and statistical analyses.
• Providing detailed fact-finding and research.
• Organizing and managing data.
• Developing and documenting detailed financial models.
• Reviewing and auditing work product to assure quality.
• Assisting with the preparation and review of damages claims, expert reports and exhibits.
• Presenting results both verbally and in writing.
• Accommodating client deadlines.
We seek individuals who possess the following qualities: Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Experience with Microsoft Access, SQL or other database management software a plus.
• TMF was retained by the maker of fashion dolls to address damages issues related to the alleged infringement of a competitor's copyrighted property. The copyrighted property consisted of sketches created by a former doll designer who left the competitor to join our client.
• TMF was retained on behalf of an investment fund manager to testify on economic damages related to a suit filed by the individual's prior employer for theft of trade secrets and breach of contract. The employer alleged that the investment manager stole valuable client lists and proprietary documents that the manager then used to start a new investment firm.
• TMF was retained to evaluate a copyright infringement claim associated with online social media games. The plaintiff alleged copyrighted source code from its games was used to create the defendant's competing online social media games.
To apply, send resume to AIzuel@tmfin.com
Clippinger Investment Properties, Inc. is wholly owned by Robert W. Clippinger. Clippinger Investment Properties, Inc employs fifteen persons. The corporate office is located in Laguna Niguel, California with a regional offices located in Los Angeles and Sacramento. Robert resides in Hancock Park, Los Angeles.
To be of the best possible service to our investment partners, employees, and tenants while providing new opportunities and ongoing maximized investment returns.
To be passionate about bringing excellence into our workplaces and actively pursuing Providence, Growth and Integrity while offering the best possible level of service through continually developing and providing quality real estate that is then utilized for investment purposes.
Highly motivated, well trained and experienced, our team members are dedicated to providing the highest quality service and expertise in multifamily and commercial property management, investment and development. Our entrepreneurial culture means everyone is focused on creating value and generating innovative solutions to solve problems. We "Take the Hill", day in and day out, to redefine excellence in our service and professionalism.
Real Estate Intern-to-Hire
Looking to gain hands on experience in the world of Real Estate and Property Management. An amazing internship awaits you, join our established Real Estate and Property Management group and you will learn what it takes to become a property manager and leasing agent. Upon complication of a 4-month internship you may have the opportunity to receive an amazing employment package of pay, bonuses, and healthcare. Candidate must have a valid driver's license and live in the Orange County, Laguna Niguel, and Irvine area.
Internship Duties maybe but not limited to:
• Accept and direct telephone calls from merchants, customers, contracted service providers, vendors and company staff members to resolve, handle and, if required, to elevate issues to management for handling and response.
• Assist Senior Director, Assistant Manager and Operations Manager in handling property emergencies, preventative maintenance programs and special projects.
• Maintain merchant insurance compliance through regular contact with merchants and insurance brokers, while tracking and reporting status.
• Maintain current contact information for all merchants and tenants in applicable systems to ensure all are up to date at all times.
• Prepare and track work orders in applicable system.
• Create purchase orders, code and process invoices for approval and confirmation of receipt.
• Provide support when requested by Accounting or Senior Director in the collection of monthly and annual merchant sales information.
• Coordinate and schedule commercial, charitable and non-commercial expressive activities.
• Prepare required monthly reports, notices, and correspondence.
• Establish, maintain and update record keeping and filing systems.
• Provide general administrative support, arrange meetings, sort/post mail, and ensure materials are produced within established time frames and with high quality standards for the Asset Team.
• Assist Senior Director, Assistant Manager and Operations Manager with creation and submittal of expense reports.
• Provide receptionist and property assistant coverage as needed.
To apply, send resume to email@example.com
Human Resources Fellowship Program
New York, NY
The Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons is excited to offer a Human Resources Fellowship Program this 2018-2019 cycle for students from accredited master's programs who hold degrees in Human Resources Management, Human Resources Management and Labor Relations, or Industrial/Organizational Psychology or related field.
The Human Resources Fellowship Program is a full time, 12-month program designed for individuals seeking to prepare for a career in human resources management and to assume leadership positions. The purpose of the fellowship is to provide an introduction to the daily human resources activities of the College of Physicians & Surgeons from the perspective of top management.
The program is open to students who have successfully completed an accredited Master's Program in Human Resources Management, Human Resources Management and Labor Relations, or Industrial/Organizational Psychology or related field within 12 months prior to the program's start date (July 5, 2018). The application deadline is January 1, 2018.
For more info and to apply: http://ps.columbia.edu/about-ps/administrative-residency-fellowship
Anthem is one of the nation's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune 50 company. At Anthem, we are dedicated to improving the lives of the people we serve and the health of our communities. Anthem strives to simplify the connection between healthcare, and value for our customers. Bring your expertise to our innovative, achievement-driven culture, and you will discover lasting rewards and the opportunity to take your career further than you can imagine. Anthem is ranked as a Top 50 Company for Diversity and a Top 10 Company for Veterans by Diversity Inc magazine, as well as a Top Company for Executive Women by the National Association of Female Executives.
Anthem by the numbers...
1 in 9 Americans receives coverage for their medical care through Anthem's affiliated plans
Proud to serve nearly 36 million people in our affiliated health plans and nearly 68 million people through our subsidiaries
45,000 employees strong
Strategic Sourcing Intern
Thousand Oaks, CA
Strategic Sourcing Summer Internship Program
Anthem is offering internship positions for the summer of 2018 in its Thousand Oaks, CA location.
The Strategic Sourcing Intern will be responsible for the execution and implementation of sub-category sourcing strategies and ad-hoc sourcing.
Primary duties to include, but not limited to:
- Support key sourcing initiatives throughout the sourcing process: internal profiling, external profiling, request for proposals, supplier performance management, etc
- Execute ongoing marketplace analysis in order to identify trends, strategies, and distinguish best in class suppliers
- Assist in contract and pricing negotiations with suppliers
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with internal clients, key stakeholders, and major suppliers
- Execute standardized strategic sourcing processes for assigned spend categories
- Conduct financial modeling and analysis in order to identify cost-savings opportunities
- Monitor, track, and report category spend data
- Specific focus for this role: marketing, supply chain, project management, contract negotiation, strong analytical skills
Ability to demonstrate Anthem's Core Values:
- Easy to do business with
Length: 12 Weeks from May – August 2018 (flexible)
To apply: Resume Drop in the job posting within the career portal
The Graziadio School of Business and Management at Pepperdine University enjoys a national and international reputation as one of the leading business schools in the world. It is recognized as one of the largest graduate business schools in Southern California and boasts the largest MBA alumni network on the West Coast.
The Graziadio School is accredited by the prestigious AACSB International– the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business. Fewer than 5% of business schools worldwide have earned this distinguished hallmark of excellence in management education.
Full-Time Recruitment – Marketing and Recruiting Intern
Beginning date - January 8, 2018
Estimated end date - August 10, 2018
Hours per week - 10-20 hours per week
Salary per hour - $14.00 per hour
Location – Pepperdine University, 24255 Pacific Coast Highway, Malibu
Drescher Campus, Beckman Management Center, Recruitment Office
Hours – Monday through Friday
Work to be performed:
The overall focus of the position is to support recruitment activities to fill the Fall 2018 MS in Global Business and MS in Applied Analytics incoming class enrollment goals, including response and outreach to admitted students and to inquiries, conducting consultations and advising sessions and social medial campaigns and posts.
New student outreach – Engage incoming students through targeted message campaigns, phone calling, social media posting and conducting admitted students advising sessions; Conduct consultations to pre applicants
Research- Research and develop feasible proposal to diversify class profiles in both MSGB and MSAA class
Webinar/virtual workshop – Develop and deliver a webinar or other virtual workshop to prospective or admitted students related to key topics of interest to them.
Other related duties such as events coordination as assigned.
· Must be pursuing an MBA or MS in business degree.
· Must have related experience in marketing.
· Must be passionate in assisting and advising prospective students.
· Must be adept at social media and familiar with all the Pepperdine/Graziadio school social media pages.
· Must have good networking skills and capable of leveraging various resources to expand capacity
· Must be highly organized and detail-oriented.
· Must have good written and verbal communication skills, including a professional and polite demeanor for verbal and written communications.
· Ability to handle highly confidential information.
· Research experience is a plus.
Please send resume and cover letter to Yabin.Zheng@pepperdine.edu
Alumni Relations - Marketing Assistant
Los Angeles, CA
Exciting Opportunity to work in the Business School Alumni Relations Office
Position located at Pepperdine University West Los Angeles campus by 405 freeway and Howard Hughes Parkway.
Provide research and data and event management support. Assist with marketing and social media strategies. Conduct internet research. Work with social media strategies and mining. Perform database data research and mining. Perform various challenging projects, as required.
Must be detail-oriented and organized. 1-2 years of Excel experience. Familiarity with Facebook and Linkedin platforms a must. Enjoys working with data and performing research.
Location: West Los Angeles Campus
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Website Intern
West LA Campus
Duration: Three terms
Job Description: This role will be responsible for supporting the enhancement and development of the business school websites to ensure accuracy, visually-appealing, up-to-date, and engaging content, including ongoing updates. This role will collaborate and report to the Sr. Associate Director of Creative and Digital Marketing and work directly with content providers to develop compelling, search engine optimized website content.
2) Marketing Intern
West LA Campus
Duration: Three terms
Job Description: This role will be responsible for organizing, analyzing, reporting, and forecasting data from GMAC, US News & World Report, and other sources to support the university's strategic initiatives, as well as help to analyze data submitted to major publications for rankings purposes. This role will also analyze incoming advertising/marketing opportunities and create an overview documentation system. In addition, this role will evaluate current content/assets, organize/catalogue, identify gaps, and develop go forward plan.
To apply, email resume to email@example.com indicating which internship position you're interested in.
Graduate Assistant: Career Services/Marketing & Operations
Organization Name: Pepperdine University Graduate School of Education and Psychology - Career Services Office
Hours per Week:19.75
Paid: $12.25 Hourly
Schedule: Flexibility within a Monday through Friday week and the hours of 9am to 6pm.
Support the Executive Director of Career Services with marketing and operational functions. Oversee PepPro system maintenance and training. Send weekly Career Services Snapshot e-newsletters. Facilitate planning and execution of student engagement initiatives. Coordinate career development programs. Provided general office support, including email and phone communications.
We are seeking team members who possess the following: customer service and administrative experience; technological, event planning, and writing/editing skills; a strong work ethic and high standard for excellence; a positive attitude and team-oriented spirit; and a track record for taking initiative and demonstrating follow through.
How to Apply:Please send resume and cover letter to Yas Hardaway at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate your specific interest in the position and your relevant qualifications.