Welcome to the Student Employment Office
The Student Employment Office at Pepperdine University exists to serve both students and supervisors in the on-campus and the off-campus employment process. As a co-curricular activity and an integral part of the total education experience, student employment should teach students essential skills such as punctuality, dependability and personal responsibility, provide opportunities for career exploration and resume building, networking, and should prepare students for lives of service, purpose and leadership. Please take a moment to explore resources on our Community website. For additional information, please visit our non-community website: https://www.pepperdine.edu/student-life/employment/
A student who participates in Student Employment programs should be able to:
- Essential Job Skills: Demonstrate essential job skills such as punctuality, dependability, and career responsibility
- Calling & Career Exploration and Development: Engage in opportunities for calling and career exploration, resume building, and experience related to possible career path.
- Life Balance & Time Management: Demonstrate improved time management and a life balanced between school, work, and social life.
- Campus & Community Engagement: Show a positive connection to a multicultural campus and community which results in positive feelings of involvement, connectedness to others, and positive retention rates.
- Engaged Citizenship: The recognition and fulfillment of responsibilities to self, community and society through engagement in life-long learning and utilization of one's knowledge and education to improve the well-being of others.
Meet the Student Employment Office Staff:
Director of Student Employment
Senior Manager of Operations