Did you know that Pepperdine has multiple libraries and resource available to you the student? With three libraries located on the main campus, and one located at each of the four extension campuses, Pepperdine offers sanctuaries for study, learning, and research. Here is a list of resources available to you:
- InfoGuides: Online research guides covering a variety of academic disciplines to help you quickly identify appropriate resources
- Study Rooms: These spaces can be reserved online in the Payton, Drescher, Irvine, and West Los Angeles libraries.
- Get Help: Ask-an-Expert: Send questions to Ask-an-Expert and you will get a response to your inquiry within 24 hours (weekend questions answered the following Monday)
- Borrowing Materials: Resource check out and for how long
- Course Reserves: Books, films, and other put on reserved for a class can be checked out at the circulation desk
- Electronic Journals and Databases: Access to thousands of journal articles online through the library's databases.
- Loaner Laptops: Payson Library has a number of wireless laptops that can be loaned for use inside the library.
- Interlibrary Loan: Obtain a book or journal article not owned by the library; requests can take up to 10 business days to obtain, and journal articles about one week. (After clicking the link, you must sign in to the Central Authentication Service (CAS) system with your username and password to access this resource.)
Hours of operation and contact information are listed below for each library location.
Additional information regarding University libraries may be found on their site.