Requests for official transcripts can be made through the National Student Clearinghouse.
All Pepperdine transcripts are considered official until the envelope seal is broken.
Multiple transcripts sent to the same address will all be sent in individually sealed
envelopes. The National Student Clearinghouse will email you when your transcript
has been processed and sent.
Please contact Pepperdine University Registrar's Office at (310) 506-7999 if you have
- Please submit your official transcript requests via the National Student Clearinghouse and click the Order-Track-Verify button.
- To make your request for either an electronic or physical copy of your official transcript, select PEPPERDINE UNIVERSITY in the drop-down box. If you request a physical copy, it will be mailed via U.S.
- $5 per official, printed copy + $3 processing fee per destination.
- Payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover.
- Order unofficial transcripts, either an electronic or physical copy, by submitting
the Records Request Form. There is no charge for unofficial transcripts.
- Transcripts sent from the Office of Student Information and Services to another Pepperdine
school or program will be sent free of charge.