Our student body is actively involved in a number of student clubs, organizations, and activities outside the classroom. Below is a list of current student clubs and organizations that serve to enhance the quality of Graziadio student life and strengthen and build community across academic programs.
For more information about leadership opportunities or to learn how to join a student club or organization, please review the information for each club or organization listed below. For more information about the governing policies and processes for student organizations, visit the Graziadio Student Club Handbook.
2019-2020 Student Club Registration
The Graziadio Business School Office of Student Engagement and Success is accepting new and returning student club registrations through Monday, September 30, 2019. Student clubs that submit the registration form after this date will not be accepted for the 2019-2020 school year.
To register a new club or re-register an existing club for the 2019-2020 academic year, follow these steps:
- Visit The Peppervine
- Click on the "Register an Organization" button located on the left side of the screen
- When prompted, log in using your Pepperdine network ID and password
- Click on the blue "Register a New Organization" button at the bottom left side of the page
- Follow the instructions to complete and submit the Graziadio Business School Student Club Registration 2019-2020 form.
It is highly recommended that the President or another club officer complete this registration form, as they will be listed as the primary contact for your organization. Please be aware that the person who begins this form is the only person who can complete it and will be responsible for the club's submission.
Prior to completing the registration, please have the following information available:
- Required: Name and Pepperdine email address of your club's president, vice president, and treasurer
- Required: Name and Pepperdine email address of your club advisor (must be Graziadio faculty or staff)
- Required: Name and Pepperdine email addresses for at least 5 current student members of your club
- Required: A current club constitution containing the required statements as outlined in the PGBS Student Club Sample Constitution and Guide. (Need help creating a constitution? Please feel free to utilize the constitution template.)
- Optional: A photo to upload for your Peppervine club profile picture
If you have any questions please contact Student Engagement and Success at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Genesis DeLong, Director of Student Engagement and Success at 310-506-4814.
Student clubs are student-initiated and student-led groups that have completed the annual registration process and have been officially recognized by the Office of Student Engagement and Success. Each student club maintains its own constitution and retains a president, vice president, treasurer, and faculty/staff advisor throughout the academic year. Membership is open to all current Graziadio students. For more information or to join a club, please review the information listed for each club below. For more information about student club requirements and policies, please visit the Graziadio Student Club Handbook.
Student organizations are department-sponsored student groups, boards, or councils that serve a specific purpose or function for Graziadio programs and initiatives. Membership is considered through a recommendation and application process facilitated by the sponsoring department, and membership requirements vary by organization. For more information or to apply for membership to a student organization, please review the information listed for each organization below.