New for 2018-2019!
The deadline to submit this Student Organization Registration Form is Wednesday, October 31, 2018.
The Office of Student Engagement and Support has launched a student organization registration process for all currently active and new student organizations for the 2018-2019 academic year.
In order to be considered an active student organization for the 2018-2019 academic
year and to receive all benefits of a registered student organization, each student
organization must submit this Student Organization Registration Form no later than
Wednesday, October 31, 2018.
Student Organizations who submit the registration form after October 31, 2018 will not be accepted for the 2018-2019 school year.
Please review the Student Organization Handbook for complete registration instructions and requirements.
- Review the Student Organization Handbook for complete registration instructions and details.
- Confirm you have met the following registration requirements prior to submitting the
Student Organization Registration Form:
- Have a President, Vice President, and Treasurer for your organization
- Have a Graziadio Business School faculty or staff advisor for your organization
- Have a student organization purpose statement
- A student organization officer (President, Vice President, or Treasurer) must submit this registration form no later than Wednesday, October 31, 2018.
- Student Engagement and Support reviews and approves all requests for recognition of student organizations. Simply following the procedural steps set forth in the Student Organization Handbook does not guarantee recognition. The length of time to complete the registration process is primarily dependent upon the interest of the students and the effort expended to complete the necessary requirements.
- Notice of approval will be sent via email to the student(s) and faculty/staff advisor submitting the application.
Questions? Contact Student Engagement and Support at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 310-506-4100.