Mail Services aims to keep the Pepperdine community connected and in regular communication with timely and accurate mail service. In addition to the Malibu campus, we serve the campuses located in Calabasas, Encino, Irvine, and West Los Angeles All incoming mail for the University and the student body is received, processed, and distributed through Mail Services.
COVID-19 Mail Services Safety Protocols
Mail Services has taken measures recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Los Angeles County Department of Public Health for mail handling and has implemented precautionary workplace measures in connection with the coronavirus pandemic.
Pepperdine Mail Services, the Retail Window, Automation Services, and Central Receiving are all located on the Malibu campus on the Facilities Pad. The student mailbox area, where Seaver College students can check their mail and pick up packages, is located on the second floor of the Tyler Campus Center (TCC). The West Los Angeles Graduate Campus Mail Services is located on the first floor, Room 105 of that building.
Hours of Operation
Open Monday - Friday
- Mail Services Office (Facilities Pad): 7:30 A.M. to 5:00 PM
- Retail Window (Facilities Pad): 8:30 A.M. to 4:00 PM
- Central Receiving and Shipping (Facilities Pad): 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 PM
- Seaver Student Mailboxes (TCC): 6:00 A.M. to 9:00 PM
- Seaver Package Pick-Up (TCC): 9:00 A.M. to 4:30PM
- Mail Services Office: 310.506.4293
- Manager of Mail & Automation Services: Stan Jones ext. 6050
- Central Receiving & Shipping Service Specialist: Patrick Vercillo ext. 6293
- West L.A. Mail Service: Stan Jones ext. 4293
- Student Mailbox Area (TCC): Brian Koehler ext. 6052
- Automation Services: firstname.lastname@example.org ext. 7433