Our mission is to provide students a life-changing international experience designed for
intellectual, social, personal, and spiritual transformation.
The International Programs Office is proud to present our newest opportunity:
- Summer '18 & AY 2018-19 Programs: Will be announced at the end of August
- Thursday, August 31st at 6:30PM: Come to Alumni Park for THE RETURN
- Friday, September 1st: AY18 (Fall '18, Spring '19, SU18) Applications Open
- Tuesday, September 5th at 7:00PM: LANDED Convo Series Kick-Off, Alumni Park
- Monday, September 25th: PRIORITY APPLICATION DEADLINE (at NOON)
Pepperdine's International Programs #1 in 2015 and 2016 National Rankings
We are very proud to announce that The Institute of International Education ranked Pepperdine as the #1 university in the nation for study abroad participation and for long-term study abroad in both their 2015 and 2016 rankings.
Approximately 2/3 or more of Seaver students study abroad during their time at Pepperdine.
This type of review is intended for education abroad provider organizations and institutions with elaborate education abroad evaluation systems that use independent reviewers, and that use evaluation results to make program improvements. It involves a rigorous analysis of all facets of the evaluation system and includes site visits to the main center or office as well as a representative program site.
Pepperdine Study Abroad received this ranking in 2012 and has continued to receive this standard since. This is one of the highest standards given to study abroad entities.