Our mission is to provide students a life-changing international experience designed for
intellectual, social, personal, and spiritual transformation.
- Release of Summer 2019 Programs: Mid-August
- Pepperdine New Student Orientation: August 20th, 2018
- Start of Academic Year 2018-2019: August 27th, 2018
- The Return: August 30th, 2018
- Applications for AY19, F19, SP19, SU19 Open: August 31st, 2018
- Global Fellows Program Applications Open: August 31st, 2018
- LANDED Convo Series Kick-Off: Thursday, September 6th
- Priority Application Deadline for AY19, F19, SP20 and SU19: September 24th, 2018
- Priority Application Deadline for Global Fellows Program: September 24th, 2018
- Priority Application Decision Day: October 19th, 2018
Please see our Calendar Page for more in-depth information.
Current Open Programs for Applications
Washington D.C.: Academic Year 2018, Fall 2018, Spring 2019
Shanghai, China: Spring 2019
Pepperdine's International Programs #1 in 2015, 2016, and 2017 National Rankings
We are very proud to announce that The Institute of International Education ranked Pepperdine as the #1 university in the nation for the highest percentage of study abroad participation three years in a row!
Approximately 2/3 or more of Seaver students study abroad during their time at Pepperdine.
This type of review is intended for education abroad provider organizations and institutions with elaborate education abroad evaluation systems that use independent reviewers, and that use evaluation results to make program improvements. It involves a rigorous analysis of all facets of the evaluation system and includes site visits to the main center or office as well as a representative program site.
Pepperdine Study Abroad received this ranking in 2012 and has continued to receive this standard since. This is one of the highest standards given to study abroad entities.