Welcome to Human Resources
The rich, unique community at Pepperdine University is comprised of students, faculty, staff, and friends whose backgrounds cross the lines of culture, generation, religion, race, ethnicity, national origin, education, socio-economics, age, and experience.
Human Resources is committed to providing unwavering support of the University's mission, offering the highest quality of service, and celebrating the unique aspects of each community member that advances Pepperdine University.
- Strategies For Success
October 28, 2021 | 12 - 1 PM
- Flu Vaccination Clinic - MAL
October 25, 2021 | 8 AM - 12 PM, October 26, 2021 | 10 AM - 2 PM, October 29, 2021 | 8 AM - 12 PM
- Breast Cancer Screenings - Mammography, Ultrasound, MRIs & More
October 21, 2021 | 9 - 10 AM
- Flu Vaccination Clinic - CAL
October 20, 2021 | 8 AM - 12 PM
- Pepperdine University Retirement Match
Past Webinars and Resources
- The Importance of Annual Physicals & Why Everyone Needs A Primary Care Doctor
- Stress Management: Finding Calm in the Midst of Challenging Times
- Diabetes Prevention, Diagnosis & Management
- Sleep & Total Health - Kaiser Permanente
- COVID-19 Policies Enforcement Training
We Are One Made of Many:
What It Means to Work at a Christian Institution
What does it mean to work at a Christian institution like Pepperdine? Specifically, how does our mission affect our work? The fact is, even when we understand and appreciate it, it can be hard to articulate how it affects our work - how we take our values and apply them in the work environment. Interpreting, articulating, applying - it is not easy for some of us.
The piece you are about to experience has been created to inspire, intrigue, and promote discussion among the people who make up the Pepperdine community. In many ways, Pepperdine's mission is only as strong as the people who embody it. These days, when I speak to how our mission plays out in the work place, I am quick to say, "It's the people. It's who they are. And what they do flows from who they are."
Phil E. Phillips
Vice President for Administration