Welcome to Human Resources
The rich, unique community at Pepperdine University is comprised of students, faculty, staff, and friends whose backgrounds cross the lines of culture, generation, religion, race, ethnicity, national origin, education, socio-economics, age, and experience.
Human Resources is committed to providing unwavering support of the University's mission, offering the highest quality of service, and celebrating the unique aspects of each community member that advances Pepperdine University.
- Diabetes Prevention, Diagnosis & Management
July 1, 2021 | 9 - 10 AM
- Finding the Right Balance Between Work and Life
June 10, 2021 | 11 - 11:45 AM
- Understanding Musculoskeletal Disorders
June 8, 2021 | 10 - 11 AM
- Anthem Health Sydney App Demo
May 25, 2021 | 10 - 10:30 AM
Past Webinars and Resources
- The Importance of Annual Physicals & Why Everyone Needs A Primary Care Doctor
- Stress Management: Finding Calm in the Midst of Challenging Times
- Rest Enhances Your Performance: The Emerging Neuroscience Behind Traditional Biblical Wisdom
- Cyber Security At Your Home and Remote Office
- Elevating Trust and Safety In Our Relationships webinar
We Are One Made of Many:
What It Means to Work at a Christian Institution
What does it mean to work at a Christian institution like Pepperdine? Specifically, how does our mission affect our work? The fact is, even when we understand and appreciate it, it can be hard to articulate how it affects our work - how we take our values and apply them in the work environment. Interpreting, articulating, applying - it is not easy for some of us.
The piece you are about to experience has been created to inspire, intrigue, and promote discussion among the people who make up the Pepperdine community. In many ways, Pepperdine's mission is only as strong as the people who embody it. These days, when I speak to how our mission plays out in the work place, I am quick to say, "It's the people. It's who they are. And what they do flows from who they are."
Phil E. Phillips
Vice President for Administration