- Log in to WaveNet. If you experience any technical difficulties with accessing WaveNet, please contact the Pepperdine Help Desk at (310) 506-4357.
- From your WaveNet portal, make sure that you're in your "Faculty" view. This is the default view for most faculty.
- Click on the "Faculty Services" menu bar and select the "Faculty Center" link.
- Under "My Teaching Schedule," click on the grade roster icon next to the class section for which you would like to enter grades.
- The grading roster will look like the screenshot below. In the Roster Grade column,
enter the grade for each student from the pull down menu.
- Review all grades entered for any date entry errors.
- Click the "Save" button at the bottom of the page. The status column will show "Pending" until the Registrar's Office posts the grades via a batch process. Please note that once you have clicked, "Save," any grade entered will be posted on a daily basis during the grading period as long as the course evaluation period has closed.
- After the Registrar's Office posts the grades, the Status column will change from "Pending" to "Posted," and your students will be able to view their grades from their Student Center in WaveNet. Please note that you may change a grade as long as the status is "Pending." However, once the batch posting process begins and the status changes to "Posted," you must submit a grade adjustment request form to change any posted grade.
- If you have questions regarding your rosters or the assignment of grades (e.g., student is missing from your grade roster), contact Valerie Nowacki at (310) 568-5534 or via email.
- If you have difficulty logging in and accessing your grade roster, contact the Pepperdine Help Desk at (310) 506-4357 or toll-free at (866) 767-8623.