Hotel Lodging Policy for Classes
Full time and participating faculty who meet the requirements below are eligible for hotel accommodations. This policy does not apply to conferences, workshops, or simulations. See university policy on travel and expense.
- To qualify for overnight accommodations, your afternoon/evening class must be at least
25 miles away from your assigned home base campus and you are:
- Teaching an evening course and teaching an 8:00 AM course the following day
- Teaching three or more courses on two consecutive days
Booking Overnight Stays through Faculty Affairs Department:
- Upon confirmation of your class, contact Doris Jones (email@example.com), Faculty Administrator, to make your hotel reservation.
Booking Overnight Stays on Your Own:
- Review the approved list of hotel options for comparable rates.
- Contact the hotel directly to make your reservation.
- After your hotel stay, submit your hotel receipt for reimbursement (please ensure that your receipt reflects a zero balance) along with the Expense Reimbursement Form to firstname.lastname@example.org for processing.
NOTE: Itemized receipts are required for all expenses.
Faculty Behavior Workshops lodging are automatically arranged by the Office of Faculty
Affairs. If you have a special lodging request, please contact Kenisha Danley at (Kenisha.Danley@pepperdine.edu)