Evolution of Psychotherapy Conference
Premier Psychotherapy Education for Future Field Leaders Awaits
Pepperdine University is proud to support and partner with the Evolution of Psychotherapy conference this December. This partnership will enable learners like you to learn from the masters of psychotherapy and help shape the future of the field.
From stellar keynotes delivered by the psychotherapy icons you know and love to opportunities to network, meet with spectacular Evolution faculty, and even get your book signed, there's so much to look forward to on this year's agenda.
Join us in person, on demand, or both! Register now to save an extra $150 by using the exclusive discount code PEPPERDINE.
Top 5 Things to Look Forward To:
- Enjoy keynote presentations on intriguing topics delivered by field favorites.
- This year's keynote speakers include Jeffrey K. Zeig, Ph.D.; David Whyte; Dan Siegel, MD; Martin Seligman, Ph.D.; Donald Meichenbaum, Ph.D.; Christina Maslach, Ph.D.; Cloé Madanes, LIC, HDL; Otto F. Kernberg, MD, FAPA; Rob Kapilow; Temple Grandin, Ph.D.; and John Gottman, Ph.D. & Julie Gottman, Ph.D.
- Experience 90+ can't-miss sessions and earn 125+ CME/CE credits.
- Gain an unforgettable experience this December and maximize your credit earning potential with the Maximum Credit Package. This includes the In-Person Pass PLUS on-demand access for six months!
- See the legends of psychotherapy in action during live clinical demos and workshops.
- Interact and engage with your peers and our star-studded faculty lineup through 14 exciting live clinical demonstrations and 21 workshops.
- Take the next step to advance your career.
- Participate in the onsite career fair to learn about other field opportunities and get your professional headshot taken to spruce up your LinkedIn or company profile. Invest in yourself and in your career. More information to come.
- Mingle with globally renowned faculty during Authors Hour for meet and greets, book
signings, and photos!
- Don't miss the opportunity to get your book signed by your favorite psychotherapy legend or get a picture with the icon you've looked up to for all these years - it's now or never!