- The fund is available to full-time and supporting faculty.
- Individuals will be reimbursed for actual food expenditures of the students in attendance, not other faculty, families and guests.
- The fund is available for all occasions when the entire class is invited.
- The fund is available for activities outside the classroom, not in-class celebrations.
- The maximum amount that participants can be reimbursed per event is $10 per student, no limit on the number of students.
- Faculty members are eligible to request reimbursement up to three times a semester.
- Standard University Financial Policies must be followed: http://www.pepperdine.edu/finance/policies.htm#Section14
- NO ALCOHOL expenses will be reimbursed.
- All original ITEMIZED receipts are required when submitting the expense request.
- Original itemized receipts must be submitted within the 45-day submission deadline.
- Print out the Student Enrichment Program Attendee Sheet (following page)
- Fill out the form and have the students sign in at the event.
- After the event, submit the Student Enrichment Program Attendee Sheet and the original itemized receipt to the Academic Affairs Finance Manager for reimbursement.
- The faculty member should follow the standard Expense Reporting Procedure.