Student Enrichment Funds
To establish a personal and unique connection between the faculty members and the students, student enrichment funds are available for faculty members to build community with students outside of the classroom.
|To reimburse for off-site student enrichment meals used for
|Student Enrichment Policies||Student Enrichment Forms|
|To reimburse any out-of-pocket expenses (meals)||Expense Reimbursement Policies||Expense Reimbursement Form|
The student enrichment fund is available to full-time faculty.
Faculty will be reimbursed for the actual food expenditures of the students in attendance, not other faculty, family members, or guests.
The fund is available for activities outside the classroom (not in-class celebrations) when the entire class is invited.
The maximum reimbursable amount per event is $12 per student, plus the sponsoring faculty member. There is no limit on the number of students.
Faculty members are eligible to request reimbursement once per class, per term.
Standard University Financial Policies must be followed:
- NO ALCOHOL expenses will be reimbursed.
- All scanned ITEMIZED receipts are required when submitting the expense request.
- Original itemized receipts must be submitted within the 45-day submission deadline.
To submit for reimbursement for a student enrichment activity, please follow the steps below:
- Complete the Student Enrichment Program Attendee Sheet.
- Submit the Student Enrichment Program Attendee Sheet, attach a copy of the scanned itemized receipt and the expense reimbursement request form (excel format) to email@example.com for reimbursement.
- Faculty members should follow the standard expense reporting procedures.