The University accepts the following forms of payment (in addition to financial aid and loans): Checks or money order drawn on a U.S. bank in U.S. dollars, cash (U.S. currency), cashier's check, and wire payments.
Please note that Pepperdine University does not accept credit cards or debit cards for payment of tuition and fees.
To pay by eCheck, select the "Make A Payment Online" link on the Finances page in WaveNet. A new browser tab will open, click the "Student Account Payment" link and follow the prompts; a receipt will be emailed after your transaction, and the eCheck payment will be posted to your account immediately. You will need the routing number and the account number of your checking or savings account (only use a U.S.-based bank), and the primary account holder's name. (Do not enter debit or credit card numbers as the payment will not go through and will result in a returned check. See "Related Disclosures" below for the implications of a returned check.) There is no fee for an eCheck payment.
Payment by Mail
Make check payable to Pepperdine University and include the student's name and University issued ID number (CWID) on the check. Mail the check to:
Pepperdine Graziadio Business School
Student Accounts Office
6100 Center Drive, 4th Floor
Los Angeles, CA 90045
International Wire Transfer
The most efficient means for an international student to pay their student account balance is through Flywire. This option allows students to send payments from another country in the local currency. It is accessed through the "Make A Payment Online" link on the Finances page in WaveNet. Please find instructions on how to make an international wire payment with Flywire here. (For a list of currencies offered by Flywire, click here.) Follow the instructions to send the money to Flywire; once the payment is received, Flywire will process it and send it to Pepperdine. After Pepperdine receives the payment, it will be posted to the student account.
Domestic Wire Transfer
If paying by domestic wire transfer, please contact the Student Accounts Office at 310.568.2307 or firstname.lastname@example.org from your Pepperdine email for the information necessary to make a domestic wire payment.
You may pay in person via check or cash at the Student Accounts Office located on the 4th floor at the West L.A. Campus (9 AM to 6 PM Monday to Thursday) or at the Cashier's Office located on the 2nd Floor of the Thornton Administrative Center at the Malibu Campus (8 AM to 3 PM and Drop Box after 3 PM).
For information regarding student financial aid, please visit the Financial Aid website and contact their office for additional information.
- A fee will be assessed for each returned check (includes paper and eCheck). Repeated occurrences of returned checks will necessitate all future payments to be made using certified funds (cash, cashier's check, money order, or wire transfer), and a hold will be placed on your account preventing future check payments.
- Students are responsible for accurate and timely payments. Payments must be received by our office on or before the due date or will be considered late. Daily finance charges in the amount of 0.027% will accrue on any past due balances.
- Payments in excess of the amount due to the University may be rejected and returned to the payer. Any overpayment amounts accepted by the University may be refunded at the end of the term with the student's written request. A nonrefundable $50 processing fee will be posted to the student's account and deducted from the amount of the refund.
- Pepperdine University does not accept credit cards or debit cards for payment of tuition and fees.
- The Student Accounts Office does not accept payments for off-campus living or personal expenses.
- If you are not the student and you wish to make a payment for them, please contact the student to obtain Guest Access.