Note: Pepperdine University does not accept credit cards for payment of tuition and fees.
Online Payment Option
To pay by e-check, go to the Student Services Center page on WaveNet (https://wavenet.pepperdine.edu) and click on the "Make A Payment" link (Note: Make sure to temporarily disable your pop up blocker). You will need the routing number and the account number of your checking or savings account, and the primary account holder's name of your United States-based bank.
Payment by Mail Option
Make check payable to: "Pepperdine University" and include your CWID# on front of the check to the address below:
Pepperdine Graziadio Business School
Student Accounts Office
6100 Center Drive, 4th Floor
Los Angeles, CA 90045
Wire Payment Option
Log into WaveNet and click the FINANCES button to access your student account information. The "Make a Payment" button is located in the upper right hand of the Account Summary page. (If you are not the student and you wish to make a payment for him/her, please contact the student to obtain Guest Access.)
If you need help determining how much is due or is there financial aid that has not yet been applied to the charges, click here.
The “Make a Payment” link will direct you to several payment processing pages where you will have to specify the amount of your payment and the method of payment.
Pepperdine currently offers two methods, free of charge, for online student payments:
- eCheck: Allows the payment to be extracted directly from a United States bank checking or savings account)
- International Payment: Facilitated by Flywire, allows international students to send payments from another
country in the local currency. The student needs to:
- select the country and the preferred payment option
- provide information about the payer
- then follow the instructions to send the money to Flywire.
- Once the payment is received, Flywire will process it and send it to Pepperdine. The student/guest will then see it on the Account Activity or Payments link in the student's WaveNet student account.
- For instructions on how to make a wire payment with Flywire, click here. For a list of currencies offered by Flywire, click here.
- Domestic Wire Transfers: If paying by domestic wire transfer, please contact the Student Accounts Office at 310.568.2307 or email at email@example.com from your Pepperdine email for the information necessary to make a domestic wire payment.
Payment In-Person Option
You may pay in person at the Student Accounts Office located at the West LA Campus (9:00 am to 6:00 PM), or at the Cashier's Office located on the 2nd Floor of the Thornton Administrative Center at the Malibu Campus (8:00 am to 3:00 PM or by the Drop Box after 3:00 PM.)
For information regarding student financial aid programs, please visit the Financial Aid Office Web site or contact the Financial Aid Office at 310.568.5530.