Quantitative & Excel Support
Many of our website resources are from LinkedIn Learning (formerly Lynda). The LinkedIn Learning Online Training Library at Pepperdine University is a professional resource available to all current faculty, staff, and students. It offers more than 13,000 online courses on a wide variety of professional skills, creative skills, and computer software. Log in with your LinkedIn account at LinkedIn.com/Learning to access the courses.
- Statista.com Statistical Data
- SPSS Beginners Tutorials
- Khan Academy Statistics and Probability Free Course
- 7 Regression Techniques
- U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics
- LinkedIn Learning - Introduction to Formulas and Functions Training (Beginner)
- LinkedIn Learning - Introduction to Charts and Graphs Training (Beginner)
- LinkedIn Learning - Excel 2019 Essential Training (Beginner)
- YouTube Series "Excel is Fun" (includes a wide range of Excel topics)
- Excel Basics Video - Keyboard Shortcuts (cut, paste, undo, redo, etc.)
- Excel Basics Video - Formulas with Cell References (creating, copying, and modifying formulas)
- Excel Basics Video - Formulas and Functions (cell referencing within formulas)
- Excel Basics Video - Charts
- LinkedIn Learning - NVivo Qualitative Research Analysis - 2018 Essential Training
- Faculty or staff can refer students to receive free online content tutoring through Wyzant for quantitative subjects such as Accounting, Economics, Decision Sciences, Finance, and more. Wyzant tutors are experienced tutors who have been pre-screened to have the appropriate academic and professional credentials to support PGBS courses. Please connect with your academic advisor with further questions about this online tutoring service.
Note: The school does not endorse a particular online tool or tutorial but offers them as potential resources for students to explore. We recommend consulting with your professors for further guidance and support.