- Program Staff Office Hours
Monday- Friday 10am-7pm (EST)
- Technology Support
DC Campus Internet Networks
Pepperdine 4th || NONE
Pepperdine 6th || MakingWaves!6
Pepperdine 7th || MakingWaves!7
Pepperdine 8th || MakingWaves!8
4th Floor Policy
- Monday- Friday the fourth floor should be treated as the Professional Floor. Students are asked to wear "Friday casual", if not business causal or business professional, clothing while they are on the 4th floor. Noise levels should be kept to a minimum while classes are in session.
- Guests/Visitors (i.e. non-DC Program Participants) must sign-in on the sheet in the
lobby. All visitors are to leave by 1:00AM.
Overnight guests are permitted Friday-Monday with approval by the Program Coordinator. Students will need to submit overnight guest request at least 72 hours before their guest(s) arrive.
International SOS (ISOS)
- Students are required to log their weekend whereabouts. Submissions are due by 11:59pm on Thursday of each week. Students staying on campus over the weekend can simply submit a brief log indicating that they will be on campus. Students who are traveling, spending the night off campus (even if within DC), or planning a day trip that is 30 miles or more outside of DC, must submit details on where they are traveling. Failing to submit subsequent travel logs will result in disciplinary action.
*Disclaimer: We understand that plans may change. In the event that travel plans change, we expect that a student updates those changes on ISOS. In the event that they are unable to gain access to ISOS, they must contact the Program Coordinator with their travel changes.
International Study Tour (IST)
- Traveling on the IST is a requirement of participating in the DC Program. Students who choose not to travel on the IST for reasons that fall outside of Pepperdine's policies on medical, mental health, or family emergencies, will face academic consequences, which could include the loss of a letter grade in each of their academic classes.