Discount Amusement Park Tickets and Other Offers
Make the most of your time in Southern California with these special offers for Pepperdine students, staff, faculty, and alumni available from OneStop! Please have an active Student/Alumni email address and then click on the link below to access all of Pepperdine's Amusement Park discounts.
Pepperdine Tickets At Work I Password: PEPPERDINE
Discount Tickets/E-Tickets Terms and Conditions:
- Pepperdine is not responsible/liable for lost or stolen e-tickets purchased via web or in-person.
- Pepperdine is not responsible for theme park operating hours or for any changes in operating hours whether publicized or not. Hours of operation can be located on the parks' websites.
- Pepperdine is not responsible for service at theme parks. All complaints must be directed to the actual park(s).
- Pepperdine is not responsible for expired e-tickets. It is the buyer's responsibility to make sure they are purchasing tickets for the year in which they plan to use them.
- Ticket prices are subject to change without notice by the theme parks. Pepperdine is not responsible for ticket pricing or price changes.
- E-ticket programs are developed/operated by ticketsatwork.com. These programs may vary in methods of online transactions, ticket printing options, and processing fees. Pepperdine is not responsible for any misinformation or errors occurring during the e-ticket purchasing process.
- Pepperdine is not responsible for tickets that are non-refundable and non-returnable.
Got questions? Contact OneStop at 310.506.7999, or visit us on the second floor of Thornton Administrative Center.