Asian Pacific American Law Student Association (APALSA)
The purpose of APALSA is:
- To advance the interests of and to promote the growth of APALSA members in the legal community;
- To benefit its members on an academic, social, and professional level;
- To provide a wide variety of opportunities through its relationships with the APALSAs at other Southern California law schools and local Asian bar associations;
- To foster the exchange of ideas and promote a deeper understanding of the legal, political, and social status of the Asian Pacific Americans in society; and
- To embody a spirit of community and foster solidarity in its members through regular social events organized by its elected officers.