Black Law Student Association (BLSA)
The purpose of BLSA is to utilize the collective resources of its members to promote and develop a cooperative learning and professional environment through:
- Academic growth, support and scholarship,
- Professional growth and development,
- Mentorship and social support,
- Networking and professional volunteer opportunities,
- Community service,
- Increased presence of Black students and faculty, and
- Encouragement and participation in recruitment of Black students and faculty.
As an affiliate of the National Black Law Students Association (NBLSA), BLSA will abide by national rules and strive to meet the designated missions.
For a current list of officers and faculty advisors, click here.