Fall 2023 Seaver College registration begins on Tuesday, March 7 and continues through Thursday, March 16. Students must register in at least one course by 5:00 PM Thursday, March 16 in order to secure their spot for the fall 2023 term.
Please check your Student Center in WaveNet for up-to-do-date information about what time you may begin to register, and what holds you may have.
Attention: WaveNet doesn't always cooperate with Safari. If you have a Mac, try using Firefox.
For a successful registration experience, please follow the steps below.
1. Look Over Your Degree Audit Report (DAR)
- Access your DAR through the Student Services area of WaveNet by clicking on the "Degree Audit" link.
- Click here for an online guide that explains how to read your Degree Audit Report.
2. Build a Course Schedule and Choose Alternate Course Options
- Review the Schedule of Classes in WaveNet. Click on Student Services, then either Add a Class or Wishlist.
- Note the available courses that you need in the Schedule of Classes and use these course options to begin building your schedule. If a "must have" course is not available, contact the Division Office that offers the course to see when it will be offered in the future.
- Select several alternate courses that will fit around your "must have" classes to use in the event that a particular course you selected closes before you register.
3. Clear All Registration Holds
- Prior to the beginning of pre-registration, visit the Student Services area of WaveNet to see if you have any registration holds.
- Resolve any holds that appear prior to your registration time by contacting the department that placed the hold.
- Students with less than 60 units completed must be cleared for registration by their
advisor. Students enrolled in a First-Year Seminar may be cleared by their seminar
4. How to add/drop during the designated period.
5. Before you modify your schedule, please keep in mind the following:
- Dropping below 12 units or registering in more than 18 units will affect your charges and financial aid.
- If you withdraw from all of your courses for the semester, you will incur a $150 withdrawal fee.
- Be sure to check that your desired class is open before you drop one in which you
are already enrolled.
6. View Your New Schedule
- Visit the Student Services area of WaveNet and view your student schedule.
Use the Wish List!
Log in to WaveNet. Click on Student Services, then wish list. Pick the appropriate term and then search
for classes. Each selected class will appear in your wish list. When your registration
time comes, you can select classes from your wish list instead of browsing for each
class. Keep in mind, just because a class is in your wish list doesn't mean that you
are in the class or that you are guaranteed to get in a class. You still need to complete
your registration at your appointed time.