How to Register via WaveNet
- Login to WaveNet.
- Enter your username and password into the appropriate fields and select the Login button. If you do not remember your username or password, contact the help desk by phone at (310) 506-4357.
- Select the Student Services link, which is located near the top right corner of the page or click on Student Services in the Academic Tools window.
Adding a Class
- Click Add a Class under the Enrollment heading.
- Enter the 4-digit class number, or search for your class using the search button.
- Click the Next button on the following page.
- You may now attempt to enroll in that class, or you can add more classes to your shopping cart. If you are ready to enroll, click the Proceed to Step 2 of 3 button.
- Click the Finish Enrolling button.
Dropping a Class
- To drop a class during the open enrollment period, click Drop a Class from the Student Center home page, or on the drop tab if you are already in the Enrollment section.
- Check the box next to the class you want to drop.
- Click the Drop Selected Classes button.
- Click the Finish Dropping button the following page.
When you finish registering be sure to select logout and close your web browser. If you wish to change your course schedule during the open enrollment period simply follow the instructions above to drop or add courses.
If you have any questions during the process of online registration, contact OneStop by phone at (310) 506-7999.