Fall Flu Shot Clinics
Stay healthy this flu season. Get your no-cost flu shot today – don't wait.
Busy schedule? We've got you covered.
Upcoming Walk-in Clinics
With convenient on-campus locations, our walk-in clinics are easily accessible to all students. No appointment necessary.
- Wednesday, November 3 from 10 AM to 2 PM | Caruso School of Law, Classroom A
- Tuesday, November 9 from 10 AM to 2 PM | Drescher Campus, Drescher Learning Center (DLC) 159
- Tuesday, November 16 from 10 AM to 2 PM | Payson Library, Kresge Reading Room
- Wednesday, November 17 from 10 AM to 2 PM | Caruso School of Law, Classroom A
- Wednesday, December 1 from 10 AM to 2 PM | Payson Library, Kresge Reading Room
Schedule an Appointment
Additionally, students can call the Student Health Center at 310.506.4316, option 3, to schedule an appointment to receive a FREE flu shot.
Some facts about flu:
Knowing the facts about flu can save your life or someone else's.
- Flu is a contagious respiratory illness caused by influenza viruses that infect the nose, throat, and sometimes the lungs. It can cause mild to severe illness, and at times can lead to death.
- The best way to prevent flu is by getting vaccinated each year.
- Everyone 6 months and older needs to get a flu shot.
- Experts believe that flu viruses spread mainly by tiny droplets made when people with flu cough, sneeze, or talk.