In Case You Missed It... Taking Ownership of Your Health and Wellness Workshop
In case you missed it, on August 30, 2023, Brittni Paris led a workshop on how Pepperdine employees can take ownership of their health and wellness, craft personal wellness visions, and understand how the stages of change process impacts health goals. Below you'll find resources from the workshop as well as additional resources at Pepperdine to utilize.
Brittni Paris’ Resources to Prioritize Your Health and Wellness:
- My Wellness Vision and Health and Wellness Goal Setting Worksheets
- Coaching with Brittni
- Brittni's blog
- Your Wellness Moment monthly emails
- Precision Nutrition
Below, you will find additional resources and ideas to continue prioritizing your health and wellness as the academic year progresses. Please look out for additional opportunities in emails from Human Resources.
Resources at Pepperdine to Prioritize Your Health and Wellness:
- Attend free group fitness classes through Campus Recreation
- Go to Crossfit Malibu (email firstname.lastname@example.org, a Pepperdine alum, for a $49.50 discount per month)
- Engage with learning and development resources (Mindfulness workshop, Energy management workshop, Goal Setting and Personal Vision Statement Quick Guides)
- Participate in the Virtual Pacific Coast Trail Expedition
- Eat healthy dining options on campus
- Utilize Health Advocate resources
- Attend preventive health screenings at Pepperdine
- Lead an affinity group on health and wellness
- Join a group fitness gym with discounted memberships
- Watch a physician-led webinar
- Hike to the Cross
- Reflect at Heroes Garden
Pepperdine’s Employee Engagement team is also available for consultation on additional resources, activities, and ideas for further influencing your team culture.