Campus and Community Discounts
West Los Angeles Campus
Car Wash Services
Car wash services are offered at the 6080 parking garage (Level B3), starting at 7:00 a.m. Call (424) 351-8138 for more information and pricing.
Playa District has two gyms for tenants: one at 6080 Center Drive and the other at 6601 Center Drive West. Tenants can use the fitness centers free of charge, which also includes complimentary towel service, showers, and lockers. The gyms also provide fitness classes Monday-Friday; the cost to attend these classes is $30 per member per month. To sign-up and see the weekly schedule of classes, click here. The hours of the gym are 6am-9pm, Monday-Friday. Playa District also contains sports courts (ex. basketball) and gaming areas (ex. pool).
Every Tuesday, Cinemark Movie Theatre offers $6.50 movie tickets all day and night. *Currently closed due to COVID-19 restrictions
Playa District provides tenants with different options for lunch. To learn more, head to their website. *Currently unavailable due to COVID-19 restrictions
- Fooda* brings various restaurants like Lemonade and Baja Fresh directly to the workplace.
These popups are located in buildings 6080 Center Drive, 5th floor, and 6701 Center
Drive West, 8th floor from 11:30am-1:30pm. To learn more and to review menus, click
- There is a Farmers' Market* each Thursday from 10am-2pm where tenants can buy a variety of items including food, jewelry, and flowers. The market is located at the Food/Sports Land, behind 6060 Center Drive.
- Tenants can also choose between 2-3 food trucks* each day (except for Thursdays) from 11am-3pm. The food trucks are located at the Food/Sports Land, behind 6060 Center Drive. To learn the dates for the different food trucks and to read their menus, click here.
- Sweetgreen*, a restaurant that serves salads and grain bowls, delivers meals free to its outposts located in the 6100 Center Drive and 6701 Center Drive buildings. Order through the sg app or at order.sweetgreen.com. Submit orders before 10:45am to receive your meal at 12pm-12:15pm Monday-Friday.
HHLA, conveniently located across the street from the campus, is a hot spot at lunch time.
Here are a few eateries that offer discounts.
- Buffalo Wild Wings
- To learn about their promos, click here
- Dave & Buster's
- For information on their promos, click here
- Hummus Factory- daily specials are new and fresh every day
- Call ahead at (310) 410-9999 for details on the daily special
Playa District Commute
Users of Playa District Commute can save time and money and reduce their impact by matching trips with other employees for carpooling and more. This application will also track your impact based on mode of transportation (i.e. bike, bus, car, or walking), and users can compete with other travelers and receive awards. For more information and to register, click here .
EV Charging Stations
Playa District offers charging stations for electric vehicle (EV) drivers to plug in and power up. Your must first register at www.chargepoint.com to gain access to the charging stations; please follow these instructions to be charged at the tenant rate. Tenants will be charged $0.00 for the first 3 hours, and then $2.50 per hour for every additional hour. Charging station parking is available on a first-come, first-serve basis, and to accommodate other users, Playa District requests that vehicles be moved once fully charged. The locations of the stations are located below:
- 6060 Garage- Level 2 above ground
- 6080 Garage- Level B-2 underground
- 6100 Garage- Level 2 above ground
- 6700 Garage- Level 2 (street level)
- 6601 Visitor Parking Lot
- 6701 Visitor Parking Lot
West LA Campus Bookstore
All full-time employees are entitled to a 20% discount on most purchases in excess of one dollar. Staff I.D. cards must be presented in order to receive this discount. In addition, online orders may be shipped at no cost to the West LA Bookstore, just choose the Store Pick-up option as the delivery method when you checkout.
As people are becoming increasingly interested about where their food comes from and how it was grown, Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) is becoming a popular alternative for getting high quality food from a trusted local farm, Farm Fresh To You. Click here to learn more about how you can receive regular deliveries of nutrient rich, mouth-watering, organic produce delivered directly to your home or office.
*Note: Some restaurants offer a special Pepperdine discounted rate.
Click here for a list of restaurants that are located near the Pepperdine campus.
Malibu Campus Bookstores
All full-time employees are entitled to a 20% discount on most purchases in excess of one dollar. Staff I.D. cards must be presented in order to receive this discount. There are three bookstores on the Malibu campus: Tyler Campus Bookstore (Seaver College), Caruso School of Law Bookstore, and Drescher Campus Bookstore (graduate campus). Online orders may be shipped at no cost to any of these bookstores, just choose the Store Pick-up option as the delivery method when you checkout.
*Note: To ship your order to a different store other than the physical location of the online bookstore in which you placed your order, indicate in the comment section which store you would like your order shipped to. It is recommended that you call to verify that your order is being shipped to the correct bookstore.
Pepperdine Campus Recreation offers a variety of fitness classes for individuals of all levels, which include cycling, yoga, Pilates, and strength training. The classes provide a fun, healthy break from the work day and a supportive group to help you reach your fitness goals. Full-time staff are eligible for a 50% subsidy from Human Resources if you attend 10 or more classes in a semester.
The Calabasas campus provides students, staff, and faculty with access to an onsite gym that has a variety of cardio machines, a functional cable weight station, dumbbells, medicine balls, and an exercise bench. Group Fitness classes are also offered at this location, and membership fees are required to participate. Full-time staff are eligible for a 50% subsidy from HR if you attend 10 or more classes in a semester. For more information on the class schedule and pricing, click here.
At Formation Pilates, contact the studio at (818) 878-9982 for information on a Pepperdine discount.
Some restaurants in and around the Calabasas area offer a special Pepperdine discounted rate as long as you provide a Pepperdine I.D. They include:
- Jersey Mike's Subs- 10% Pepperdine discount
- Review their menu and order online here
- Saddle Peak Lodge- 10% off all food and beverage
- Review their menu
- Sharky's- 10% discount
- Review their menu and order online here
Other discounts for Calabasas include:
- CQ Nails- Get a 12% discount at this nail salon
- Daisy Dukes- Receive a 20% discount on your purchase by presenting your Pepperdine I.D. at the store or by shopping online using the discount code, WAVES
- Kila's Oasis Spa- Get $5 off any service at this spa
- Parkway Cleaners- 10% off all services with a minimum of $25 excluding blankets and alterations
- The UPS Store- Receive 5% off ground, 10% off air, and 15% off business printing (copy related services) and inquire about discounts for mailboxes
*Note: These discounts are subject to change at the restaurant's discretion.
The Courtyard Marriott in Sherman Oaks offers a discount to staff, students, faculty, and alumni, who show a valid Pepperdine I.D.
Car Wash Services
Excess Auto Detail provides various car services at the Lakeshore Towers. Call (949) 260-9876 for more information.
24 Hour Fitness: Call (925) 543-3024 for rates and more information.