Forms and Resources
- Form A1 - Dissertation Chairperson
- Form A2 - Dissertation Committee
- Form P1 - Preliminary Oral Schedule Request
- Form P2 - Preliminary Oral Completion
- Form F1 - Final Defense Schedule Request
- Form F2 - Information for Final Defense Announcement
- Form F3 - Final Defense Completion
- Form F4 - Manuscript Approval and Clearance form
- APA Dissertation Submission Form 2023
- Intent to Graduate Form (Graduation Application)
- Writing Support Resources - Downloadable resources, sample doctoral dissertations, and a list of independent text and APA editors.
- Preparing for Dissertation Clearance Webinar on YouTube
- Dissertation Clearance Guide for Education 2023 - A comprehensive overview of the Dissertation Clearance process.
- Dissertation Format Requirements Manual 2023 - Updated for APA 7th Edition.
- Sample Education Division Preliminary Pages 2023 -Includes template for title page up to abstract and appendices.
- TurnItIn - Plagiarism checker for your dissertation and/or research papers
- APA Style Website: Free resources, tutorials, and the latest edition of the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association
- APA Style Blog: Current insights from APA experts, including weekly posts that expand on a variety of APA Style guidelines
- ProQuest/UMI Copyright Guide: Copyright and Your Dissertation
- ProQuest/UMI Guide: Preparing Your Manuscript for Submission
- GSEP Education Academic Calendar: View upcoming dissertation orals
- Dissertation Copy Options
- Pepperdine ProQuest Publishing Guide
Institutional Review Board (IRB) /Human Subjects
In accordance with Federal Guidelines, all research involving human subjects must consider how subjects are being protected from harm. No phase of research involving any type of interaction with human subjects may begin until the student's proposal has been reviewed by the Graduate and Professional Schools Institutional Review Board (GPS IRB)