Forms and Resources
- Form A1 - Dissertation Chairperson
- Form A2 - Dissertation Committee
- Form P1 - Preliminary Oral Schedule Request
- Form P2 - Preliminary Oral Completion
- Form F1 - Final Defense Schedule Request
- Form F2 - Information for Final Defense Announcement
- Form F3 - Final Defense Completion
- Form F4 - Manuscript Approval and Clearance form
- APA Dissertation Submission Form
- Intent to Graduate Form (Graduation Application)
- Writing Support Resources - Downloadable resources, sample doctoral dissertations and a list of independent text and APA editors.
- Preparing your Dissertation for APA Review PPT
- Dissertation Clearance Guide for Education - comprehensive overview of the Dissertation Clearance process.
- Dissertation Format Requirements Manual
- Sample Education Division Preliminary Pages
- TurnItIn - Plagiarism checker for your dissertation and/or research papers.
- Visit the APA Style Website for free resources, tutorials, and to purchase the latest edition of the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association.
- The APA Style Blog offers current insights from APA experts, including weekly posts that expand on a variety of APA Style guidelines.
- ProQuest Guide: Copyright and Your Dissertation
- ProQuest Guide: Preparing Your Manuscript for Submission
- Dissertation Publishing Options and Fee Schedule for 2019-2020 Academic Year
- Author Pricing for Printed Copies
- View upcoming dissertation oral exams on the GSEP Education Academic Calendar
Institutional Review Board (IRB) /Human Subjects
In accordance with Federal Guidelines all research involving human subjects must consider how subjects are being protected from harm. No phase of research involving any type of interaction with human subjects may begin until the student's proposal has been reviewed by the Graduate and Professional Schools Institutional Review Board (GPS IRB).
Further details regarding the IRB process can be found here