2022 Child Care Subsidy Grant
Pepperdine understands that one of the most difficult work/life issues for employees with children is the high cost of child care. The University created the Child Care Subsidy Grant (CCSG) program to assist faculty and staff fund child care costs. The CCSG provides a grant of up to $5,000 per year to qualified employees with children ages twelve and under.
Program grants are awarded annually based upon an application process and are funded by the University through its existing Dependent Care Spending Account on a pre-tax basis.
There are two criteria used to determine eligibility for a grant:
- You are a full-time, benefits-eligible faculty or staff member, AND
- Your spouse or domestic partner works at least 30 hours per week or is a full-time student, OR
- You are single or divorced and have child(ren), age(s) twelve and under, whom you have custody of and list as your legal dependent(s) on your tax return.
- Your child is twelve years or younger as of December 31st, 2022,
- Your child is or will be born on or before December 31st, 2021, AND
- Your child qualifies as a 'dependent child' on your Federal tax return, you have custody of your child, and you are considered their legal guardian.
Please complete the 2022 application linked here no later than October 1, 2021, if you wish to be considered for a Child Care Subsidy Grant.
Please learn about other child care resources on the Human Resources website, and contact Michelle del Giudice if you need additional assistance.