Execution of Documents
General Counsel and Insurance and Risk host periodic Execution of Documents training sessions that cover the basic information needed to execute documents, obtain a satisfactory Certificate of Insurance, and assist in identifying potential risk exposures when committing the University in a contract.
The seminar is designed to help employees understand University contracting policies
and thereby reduce liability exposure to Pepperdine University. The training below
is recommended for every employee who is involved in contracting for goods or services
for the benefit of the University or the use of University facilities by third parties.
Materials and resources from this session are available to University staff below.
Materials and Resources
- Execution of Documents Policy
- Summary of Execution of Documents Policy
- Contracting on Behalf of the University
- Tips for Reviewing Contracts
- Contract Review Summary Form
- Acord Certificate of Insurance
- United Educators - Improving Contracting on Campus
- United Educators - Checklist Guide for Reviewing Contracts
- Records Management Policy
- Records Retention Schedule
- Licensing Services Overview